new faces- boro cops

Posted in the Punxsutawney Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new faces-boro cops

Punxsutawney, PA

#1 Dec 25, 2012
just thought everyone should know, my sister and i got pulled over by an officer last night. She ran a stop sign and was speeding. not sure of what his name was but he was polite, and drop dead gorgeous. He couldn't have been a day older than 23! i have noticed a few new faces in the department. Maybe the chief is shaping up the department with hiring these new yound pups!
gloria

Punxsutawney, PA

#2 Dec 25, 2012
new faces-boro cops wrote:
just thought everyone should know, my sister and i got pulled over by an officer last night. She ran a stop sign and was speeding. not sure of what his name was but he was polite, and drop dead gorgeous. He couldn't have been a day older than 23! i have noticed a few new faces in the department. Maybe the chief is shaping up the department with hiring these new yound pups!
did he give you a ticket??if not did you flash your boobs to get out of one??
Anonymous

Punxsutawney, PA

#3 Dec 26, 2012
And why should we know this?
big deal

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Dec 26, 2012
right, who cares about what you think about the cops if they are good looking or not! so did you or sister get a ticket? the name would be on there!
big deal

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Dec 26, 2012
who cares if the cops are cute - did you or sister get a ticket? the name would be on there da!
wendy

Punxsutawney, PA

#6 Dec 27, 2012
i,d like to know if you got a ticket??and what you did if you did not? i ben told some favers can get you out of getting one,,,,
wondering

Meadville, PA

#7 Dec 27, 2012
I would have to say that she didn't get one - or she would know his name. So, YAY, we have a good looking, young cop - another one that isn't going to do his job?? She ran a stop sign AND was speeding? Even if there was a written warning, his name would be on it.
I Find this funny

UK

#8 Dec 27, 2012
It was Winfield
sid

United States

#9 Dec 28, 2012
I Find this funny wrote:
It was Winfield
. I find this funny to so boobs get you out of a ticket?
wondering

Curwensville, PA

#10 Dec 28, 2012
I Find this funny - PLEASE tell me that you are being sarcastic!!! LOL
sid

United States

#11 Dec 28, 2012
wondering wrote:
I Find this funny - PLEASE tell me that you are being sarcastic!!! LOL
no
Jan

Woodland, PA

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Winfield....good looking..........yike.......it 's the end of the world
Holly

Punxsutawney, PA

#13 Dec 31, 2012
I think his last name is Blose
sid

Punxsutawney, PA

#14 Jan 1, 2013
there are 4 new ones. most of them young. who knows, who cares. The young ones i've come across are blose and ahharrah and blose gave my mom a ticket for expired registation and no insurance or something, but he wasn't gay about it.
Holly

Punxsutawney, PA

#15 Jan 2, 2013
i've gotten a ticket from ahharrah before, he's younger too. I don't see them new ones on the website though
Yea

Punxsutawney, PA

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Yea i went to school with blose, he's a decent guy, but i think tis time this town steps up, for the older cops that is, i mean this town is goin to shit, i know of someone who got pulled over for the first time ever and got a ticket for going 6 over the speed limit then watched 2 kids drag race behind unimart and only get a warning, its kinda stupid that the only way to avoid a ticket is by sitting behind a gas staion all day, but what else do you expect from a town that has more needles than a hospital right?
LUKE

Punxsutawney, PA

#17 Jan 6, 2013
If your speeding thru town, yes you get a ticket. If your driving with an invalid license or other invalid papers, Yes you get a ticket. They are all doing their jobs so whats the bitching about. We all know the laws but we still drive faster than we should or forget to update our license, etc. So if you get caught, YES, you get a ticket. They are not at fault, we are so don't blame the cops, THEY ARE ONLY DOING THEIR JOBS> If you don't like it then move or just obey the laws. We all have rules to follow at our jobs so why be so harsh when the cops do something when they see a problem. All you people better wake up!! Just imagine what it would be like to have NO cops in town. I just hope you don't need one someday with some of the sarcastic attitudes some people have about them.Just remember if you are ever in a bad accident or someone is trying to break in your house the police put their lives on the line to help you, save your life, and keep you from any harm. Just venting a little! Say thank you when you see an officer of the law. They all deserve it. Just think about it!!
mismatched

Philipsburg, PA

#20 Jan 6, 2013
LUKE, I agree with you, but did you read the original comment? She's bragging that she didn't get a ticket from the "hot young pup that was drop dead gorgeous"
Makes you wonder why.
LUKE

Punxsutawney, PA

#21 Jan 7, 2013
Yes, I did read the comment and I am sure he was just being nice. I know many cops will let you go without a ticket, just to be nice. I am sure she read too much into this because he was HOT. But it still upsets me that the cops in Punxsy get no respect and too many rumors about them...So what, they are no different than anyone, yet people expand on all that they hear and just go over the top because they are cops. They need to shut up and just be thankful they we do have a great police force in town. If everyone knew what they go thru and what happens everyday in their lives, which I must say is not published in the paper, they would thank them for a job well done instead of putting them down and making comments about how hot they are. And I must say, my girlfriend also agrees that the cops are hot and very nice. I am just saying!I am glad the cops will just give a
warning instead of a ticket, they are also being very courteous and they all let you go from time to time, she was just making a statement that had nothing to do with her or him, I am sure.
wondering

Meadville, PA

#22 Jan 8, 2013
sorry, I'm still on the 'winfield is good looking' thing.... LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who keeps deleting posts 2 hr Sam 4
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 9 hr Scapegoat 51,531
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
ExploreJefferson: Punxsutawney Man Allegedly Th... Sep 29 loyd 5
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 29 R Nixon 186
Punxsy Pizza (Feb '14) Sep 26 Big jugs 40
testing123 Sep 25 robo 2
Punxsutawney Dating
Find my Match

Punxsutawney Jobs

Punxsutawney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Punxsutawney News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Punxsutawney

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]