Jamzzguy John Ross

Pittsburgh, PA

#49669 May 16, 2013
I'm coming home people and I am going to run that small town to become one of the biggest industrialized towns in the area. I own my own construction company and I am not living in the fog of denial like the rest of you.
Idiotic beyond belief

Blairsville, PA

#49673 May 17, 2013
What is wrong with you people?
Larry

Morrisville, VT

#49675 May 17, 2013
Idiotic beyond belief wrote:
What is wrong with you people?
They're all unemployed and there's nuthin' else ta do.
Idiotic beyond belief

Vandergrift, PA

#49676 May 17, 2013
They need to focus on the Clairton mill pollution, it's obviously turning them into village idiots
pele

Bethel Park, PA

#49677 May 18, 2013
Onarpyo
Mopsy

Merchantville, NJ

#49678 May 18, 2013
Isn't it really as easy as "ABC"??? Anybody but Corbett,,,He is simply weak, and his yuk it up actions on talk radio are that of a bully almost coward. His only friends are people who threaten him with a Tea Party Primary Challenge. He's scared to death of them

Ever hear him on the radio with Dom Giordano??? It's like a mutual admiration Incompetent Society. Giordano, Stigall and Dick Morris from 1210 threaten him with a "Tea Party Primary Challenge if they don't do what he wants them to do. I like to refer to the Republicans that cow-tow to three angry Americans that lost Bucks County to Obama as Talk Radio's "Depends Delegation". They're scared to death of three crackpots??? and we are supposed to call them leaders?

Corbett went on air to roll out the Voter ID Plan but while both of them yuked it up about a bus to take old people to the DMV, neither he nor Giordano even knew what documents would be required,,,,, the latest Tea Party Primary threats (phone numbers and all) are now if the Stooges don't get to buy wine where they want,,,,(sounds a little wine and cheese elitist to me) That plan is about as well thought out as the Voter ID one.

A one time sale of Liquor Licenses is like a Stimulus plan from the Government,,,,it won't help us.(but it may fund that Medicare thing Talk Radio told Corbett not to go for.)

Anybody remember that Radio sign Campaign that was going to give Pennsylvania to Romney last year? Remember who was there??? Stellar, wasn't it.

Republicans,,,Ditch the Depends. Pick a leader,,,,stand up to the Bullies,,,,,Bring back Jobs,,,,and please Legislate.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#49679 May 18, 2013
Mopsy wrote:
A one time sale of Liquor Licenses is like a Stimulus plan from the Government,,,,it won't help us.
So, you like ridiculously overpriced liquor, limited selection, crummy stores, insolent clerks, poor service, etc?
mommagur

Pittsburgh, PA

#49681 May 20, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Bird that pooped on a Glass House has now Stained Glass and voting for Putin
usa

Homestead, PA

#49682 May 20, 2013
Close it down wrote:
We need a good governor that is not going to tax us to death
oh ya
Career Opertunities

Hazleton, PA

#49683 May 20, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all unemployed and there's nuthin' else ta do.
Obama needs to work harder at getting them jobs.
Phaggot Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
My gay lovers need more money for their HIV/AIDS treatments.
great reading

West Mifflin, PA

#49685 May 20, 2013
Scales, Greene and Crux met after the fatal shooting at an apartment in New Kensington where Greene admitted to shooting Simpson several times and Crux said she shot the man with him once, according to the affidavit.

Read more: http://triblive.com/x/valleynewsdispatch/s_66...
Follow us:@triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook
interesting

Fayetteville, PA

#49686 May 20, 2013
Google hottentot tribe

Look at the photographs of the women and take note of the gigantic rear end and thighs on these women.

Who do they remind you of?
U Haul

West Mifflin, PA

#49687 May 20, 2013
interesting wrote:
Google hottentot tribe
Look at the photographs of the women and take note of the gigantic rear end and thighs on these women.
your mom?
Booker

Plymouth, MA

#49699 May 22, 2013
interesting wrote:
Google hottentot tribe
Oprah, Woopie, and the other one I saw working in the garden at the White House.
West Homie

Pittsburgh, PA

#49701 May 22, 2013
Lord of Karma wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously this person beleaves that the vegetables and meat is grown on the shelves at the stores.

Good Lord, learn how to spell
think about it

Fayetteville, PA

#49702 May 22, 2013
West Homie wrote:
<quoted text>.
Good Lord, learn how to spell
You tell em, Danny/bobby/three names same person.
bobby6464

Charlotte, NC

#49704 May 22, 2013
The president is Obama. Deal with that tea bags. Go get angry, cry a tea bag river

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#49705 May 22, 2013
Obama will go down in history as having the most corrupt administration ever.
Dave Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#49706 May 22, 2013
Dont forget the Iran Contra scandal under Reagan and Ollie North took one for the team and Nixon's Watergate.....and the Bush crime family Cheney/Rumsfeld/Rice/Paulson.. .housing market folds, banks fold,GM folding,stock market bottoms out,401K's going into the crapper,,,,,Pentagon loses 2 TRILLION dollars ( cant account for it )
9/10/2001 as said in speech by Donald Rumsfeld......
Donald Rumsfeld Admits 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS Cannot Be Accounted for the Day before 9/11

LK HERE:

Bush asleep at the switch on 9/11 after being told months ahead of Bin Laden using planes to kill Americans..........3000 lives lost on American soil on 8/11
Took the country into a deep deep recession.......
Took the country into 2 useless, unwinnable wars..over 4000 lives lost on Bush's watch on foreign soil,,,,,,,
Need I say more?
Yeah baby!

Damn that Obama breaking the bank giving out free cell phones and healthcare !!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!
yea--right

New Castle, PA

#49711 May 23, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
Obama will go down in history as having the most corrupt administration ever.
When you come up with even one piece of evidence of corruption; be sure to let us know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Punxsutawney, PA (Aug '10) 19 hr HigherHog 116
Cobblestone Dec 22 congrats 6
unfair censorship Dec 21 shocked 3
2015 budget for borough includes tax increase Dec 20 shank 30
Pantall Dec 17 Pete 5
return to amish (Jun '14) Dec 17 Pete 24
Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews Nov 30 Pathetic 3
Punxsutawney Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web