First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Paul

Tyrone, PA

#1 Mar 21, 2013
Just heard that gentleman Dennis Raybuck was arrested today. Now,this is a gentleman that was going to run for Mayor of this little burg....Will this be news (radio or newspaper)?
Just another person of interest in the business
community that is not what they appear.
Wrong is wrong and should be public knowledge just like if it was one of us peons !
corruptspirit

Punxsutawney, PA

#2 Mar 21, 2013
No doubt that if this guy hobbnobbles around with "big" names around here, the Spirit won't report on this.
But you better believe if you're some schmuck, the same paper will instantly run your name into the ground.

btw..........the local media hates Topix. And take my word for it, if we attempt to name names and infractions on here---and they ARE big names, they will have the posts/threads blocked and/or deleted. They did it to me. They somehow earmarked my tablet NOT to be able to post info about a lawsuit I have against their friends. No matter what WiFi I tried to use anywhere, my posts seemed like they took.......but only on my tablet. Any other computer would'nt show it. They must have had the state police blocking anything coming from my tablet--(maybe by serial #).
YEP! The authorities are also involved........like they were in letting all the big people involved in the Gene Reese meth bust in 2009.
And the Spirit was complicit in NOT reporting on it as well.
DOUBLE STANDARDS IN APPLYING THE LAW--------AND REPORTING ON SAME.
corruptspirit

Punxsutawney, PA

#3 Mar 21, 2013
And 1 more thing. It's VERY important.
If the media "covers up" for the big names, and about lawsuits involving high officials, what do you suppose your chances are at obtaining justice in court?
You guessed it. No matter how good your case..........or even if you win on paper, THE COURT HAS THE GREEN LIGHT TO SCREW YOU.
it's been happening to me. All the courts are in kohoots around here to cover the other's asses with only very rare exceptions.

If you were sitting in my shoes right now, you would have your eyes opened!
corruptspirit

Punxsutawney, PA

#4 Mar 21, 2013
And don't fool yourselves that certain magistrate "judges" are'nt also involved. Hell.........all you have to ask yourself is `why~ no one ever runs against them around here. It's by design.
mismatched

Altoona, PA

#5 Mar 21, 2013
What was he arrested for?
nick

Punxsutawney, PA

#6 Mar 21, 2013
interesting what was he charged with?
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#7 Mar 22, 2013
Stop saying bad tings bout noospaper. Dey hire me to drive all night in da dark deliver noospapers, even though I was awwested 4 rape and in jail for stalk in & harrassin women. DA Indiana paper reported me being arrested 4 rape, but not da punxsy noospaper.
Someone not like me and cut out my rape article from Indiana paper----and gave to punxsy noospaper, but dey not do nothing cause dey can do whatever dey want.
Dat's cause dey like how good I deliver noospapers in wacecar!
wondering

Meadville, PA

#8 Mar 22, 2013
is it dennis raybuck or denny rebuck??
disgusted

Clearfield, PA

#9 Mar 22, 2013
first of all, get your facts straight. He was NOT arrested.Are you afraid he will do some good in this town? people like you thrive on gossip. if i had to listen to all the gossip in this town everyone one of you are dirty.
mananna59

Punxsutawney, PA

#10 Mar 22, 2013
I like Denny and hope it's not true but everyone makes mistakes if it is. I do agree that alot isn't reported that should be. But no is guilty until proven. I wish they could be taken way out of county to be tried to get fair for all.
Helen

Punxsutawney, PA

#11 Mar 22, 2013
Dennis Rebuck was not arrested for any reason at any time. He is a very good person and many people are jealous of him. You all put your fake names and fake addresses on here so no one knows who you are. No one ever puts nice comments on here, only bad stuff. You have no clue as to what is going on. YOu are all hateful people that only want to bring negative remarks about everyone. GET A FRIGGIN LIFE ALREADY YOU LOSERS !
Helen

Punxsutawney, PA

#12 Mar 22, 2013
mananna59 wrote:
I like Denny and hope it's not true but everyone makes mistakes if it is. I do agree that alot isn't reported that should be. But no is guilty until proven. I wish they could be taken way out of county to be tried to get fair for all.
Denny is fine, and never arrested for anything. DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES AND CRAP YOU READ ON THIS PAGE !!
Dennis Rebuck

Clearfield, PA

#13 Mar 22, 2013
News to me if i was arrested. Guess i,ll be the last one to know. If i do get aressed it will be for caring to much for my town !!!!!!!
sid

United States

#14 Mar 22, 2013
lol this is such a stupid trend ,,,
Arested Ha

Altoona, PA

#15 Mar 22, 2013
Some dufast wrecked a car and abanded it along the local road network. State Police requiredthe local "Salvager" Southside Service remove it. It is Mandatory to hold the item for 30 days. Then the vehicle must be disposed of. Borough Ordinance. The individual was kept informed. He wanted nothing to do with the vehicle. He stated "get rid of it". the car was crushed. Then the dummie wanted to be paid off.
Another case of wanting somthing for nothing.
loophole

Bellwood, PA

#16 Mar 22, 2013
did this person change his mind within the 30 day holding period????
mananna59

Punxsutawney, PA

#17 Mar 22, 2013
Dennis Rebuck wrote:
News to me if i was arrested. Guess i,ll be the last one to know. If i do get aressed it will be for caring to much for my town !!!!!!!
Thank you Dennis for Addressing this headon so people you can get confused easily with facts know the truth.
Dennis Rebuck

Clearfield, PA

#18 Mar 22, 2013
The car was wrecked, comlete total. sat here 30 days and owner was giving us the title to dispose of vehice. The day it went to crusher the guy wanted his car back. To keep things simple we offered the junk value of the car tohim.he said no and wanted over twice what the juck value and tow was. keep in mind we did not charge him storage which would of been 980.00. This was a quick way for him to make some easy money and it back fired on him.So think about it would you get out of bed in the middle of the nite take an 80000 dollar tow truck out with ahelper winch a car 100 plus feet tow back to the station and 30 days later pay the guy for towing his car!!!!!!
The Popular Opinion

Tyrone, PA

#19 Mar 23, 2013
Paul wrote:
Just heard that gentleman Dennis Raybuck was arrested today. Now,this is a gentleman that was going to run for Mayor of this little burg....Will this be news (radio or newspaper)?
Just another person of interest in the business
community that is not what they appear.
Wrong is wrong and should be public knowledge just like if it was one of us peons !
I am willing to bet your the one that is trying to con money out of Denny.

I have known Denny all my life, and one thing I can assure everyone, is that the Charges made against him are bogus, the only thing Denny is guilty of is being too nice, and too helpful to some people, he goes out of his way to help everyone he can, he's waived fees for a lot of people, he has repaired people's cars,, and couldn't get them repaired anywhere else because they had no money, and left them make payments on it, only to be screwed in the end.

He gets up early in the morning to go out and tow or jump start, or unlock car doors, when he is called, and has waived the fee's many times, he has supported Punxsy all his life , including dressing up in that stupid Groundhog outfit on Groundhog Day, and for the festival, and by being on the Groundhog Festival Committee.

My guess is, without having talked to Denny yet, that the kid that crashed his car and abandoned it, his insurance company won't pay for him to get another car nor pay the costs of the tow and storage, and now he is out of a car, and has nothing to go play in, and his buddies are tired of hauling his lazy, cheap ass all over the place, and he has a bunch of fines to pay for the accident.
loophole

Martinsburg, PA

#20 Mar 24, 2013
let a judge decide.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cocaine Sep 20 Sweepitunder 2
How do you think President Trump is doing? Aug 28 Human 19
information on Pantall and Robinson families In... (Jul '12) Aug 26 History Lover 4
paul Leroy bell Aug '17 Dubois victims 1
Best Chiropractor Aug '17 Punxsy Phil 3
Places to work Jun '17 Disposition 7
News Pantall Hotel to be on display at open house May '17 Peppy 6

Punxsutawney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punxsutawney Mortgages