workin for noospaper with cwiminal we...

workin for noospaper with cwiminal wecord

Posted in the Punxsutawney Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#1 Mar 22, 2013
Hi. Dis TERREE again. Everybody wanna no why noospaper have me out at nite deliverin noospapers when I was in jail not long ago for stalkin and harassin pretty women. Dey also wanna know why customers safe, even tho I was also awwested for rape.
I also made 2 women move away from nextdoor (I was stalk in dem too), and I made a hot chic quit work at Unimart cause she scared of me. Dis all happened while I worked at noospaper..........and they even no about it all.

Just cause I like pretty women don't meen I can't deliver noospapers in wacecar. And widtout my last name you can't go on "pa unified judicial system" and click on drop down box on top of page-----"common pleas dockets"_______and pick "spell name"_____and pick "Jefferson county".

On another subject, my fianci want me finally get her a ring. Is dere any jewelry stores in town might have dis?
I herd dere was store called BEATTY jewelry.
mismatched

Altoona, PA

#2 Mar 22, 2013
I'll twade yu my dimon ring fur yur wacecar
Anonymous

Punxsutawney, PA

#3 Mar 22, 2013
after 3 long days of reading your stupid posts i hafta chime in and say give it a rest. agree that anyone convited of any of the crimes that you say he was, deserves to be in jail for the rest of his life but unfortunatley he's not . the only thing i can say is atleast he's not just sitting around collecting ssi or welfare like so many others in town do. if you really want to do something about it then boycot the spirit, if everyoe in town didn't buy a paper or cancelled their subscriptions for one week they would just about give the rag away and they would have to give in to the demands of better reporting and better business practices.just a thought
George

Joplin, MO

#4 Mar 23, 2013
What's the matter upurs2? Is your name in those common pleas dockets and you don't want people to know? By the way, there is spell check on smart phones. You should use it.
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#5 Mar 23, 2013
upurs2 wrote:
after 3 long days of reading your stupid posts i hafta chime in and say give it a rest. agree that anyone convited of any of the crimes that you say he was, deserves to be in jail for the rest of his life but unfortunatley he's not . the only thing i can say is atleast he's not just sitting around collecting ssi or welfare like so many others in town do. if you really want to do something about it then boycot the spirit, if everyoe in town didn't buy a paper or cancelled their subscriptions for one week they would just about give the rag away and they would have to give in to the demands of better reporting and better business practices.just a thought
Me glad dat you defend me and noospaper.
Mayb if you get in trouble widt law, noospaper no report anyting on you next time.
But for you udders widtout da noospaper good graces.........we'll drag your name thru da mud..........and on front page too.
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#6 Mar 23, 2013
I talkd to boss at noospaper. He say dat nobody need go to see docket to see anyone have cwiminal wecord....dat's wat da noospaper do for you.
If dey don't report, den you dont need to no bout cwiminal charges and awests. 50 cents save you lotta work!
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#7 Mar 24, 2013
mismatched wrote:
I'll twade yu my dimon ring fur yur wacecar
I would,not twade my wace car FOR NOTTING!

Widt wacecar I can go out at midnite and deliver noospapers so fast.........den have de west of da nite to go look for pretty women so l can play widt myself in car while watchin dem thru windows.
When dey see my wacecar, dey NO dey also wanna play widt me too.......unless dey tink dey too good 4 me. Dats when I get mad.

Dey don't no who dey messin widt!
loophole

Martinsburg, PA

#8 Mar 24, 2013
getting old!!!!!
MeCar

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Mar 24, 2013
loophole wrote:
getting old!!!!!
Den go weed sumthin else.

My bed confind fianci da government pay me to be caretakker for.....she also getting old. She about 70 and I be about 50.
But DAT don't meen she no tell me hafta stay in all day widt her bhind drawn wacecar curtain and hafta do all kinds of tings widt her.

Dats why my needs get out at nite widt wacecar to do paper root and see udder women who pretty.
enoughs enough

Punxsutawney, PA

#10 Mar 24, 2013
I'm done with stuff, number one if you are collecting goverment money to take care of an elderly woman than she can't be your girlfriend also. Number two if you have a prison record for rape and sexual harassment,then their is noway you can be a care giver for a female person. Two this crap about boasting about going out and looking for pretty girls to do sexual things to breaking your condionts of your release. The other stuff you have posted about he young girl you had quit her job because of you back fired on you big time. We all know your not as dumb as your are pretending with your typing but your are not a rocket scientist so happily you are going down and the newspaper is not going to stand behind you yo u sick puppy.
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#11 Mar 24, 2013
enoughs enough wrote:
I'm done with stuff, number one if you are collecting goverment money to take care of an elderly woman than she can't be your girlfriend also. Number two if you have a prison record for rape and sexual harassment,then their is noway you can be a care giver for a female person. Two this crap about boasting about going out and looking for pretty girls to do sexual things to breaking your condionts of your release. The other stuff you have posted about he young girl you had quit her job because of you back fired on you big time. We all know your not as dumb as your are pretending with your typing but your are not a rocket scientist so happily you are going down and the newspaper is not going to stand behind you yo u sick puppy.
She IS my fianci, and de govern DO pay me $1700/month to be widt her 24/7.........and dey KNOW I hav cwiminal wecord.
Dis is de ONLY government program dat allow somwon like me widt my wecord to be alone widt helpless woman.........but she have to WANT me be widt her. She a big fat discusting pig who like to eat, not bathe, and lie in her own excrement (widt me). If not for dis program, she have to go nursing home where dey MAKE her take bath and not eat constantly.
Dat's why she wather be my fianci den to go nursing home.
And DAT'S why I desperwatly NEED be able get out at nite do paper route and see udder pretty women.
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#12 Mar 25, 2013
Me wants to cleer coupel tings up too.
When I was awwested for rape, it was "statutory" rape. I tink you all no what dat meens. Anudder ting about dis is dat noospaper I work for did not report on dis, but da Indiana gazette DID. Den someone give dat article to my noospaper employer but dey not fire me.

DAT pretty blond workin at unimart dat got scared of me and quit her late nite job..........her boyfriend call my noospaper and complain bout me botherin his girlfriend late at nite while I do paper route in wacecar. But noospaper still not fire me.
Dey need someone can deliver noospapers FAST widt wacecar.
whatsnext

Punxsutawney, PA

#13 Mar 25, 2013
Don't we have enough to worry about than having this weirdo running around all night??
GET RID OF HIM SPIRIT!!
enoughs enough

Punxsutawney, PA

#14 Mar 26, 2013
I have contacted several athorities and they have been very interested in your posts. Please feel free to continue to post and act your your disgusting behavior it is making their jobs so much more easier. When it is in print and on the internet it then becomes federal. Lets see how fast your racecar really is .
theMatrix

Punxsutawney, PA

#15 Mar 26, 2013
enoughs enough wrote:
I have contacted several athorities and they have been very interested in your posts. Please feel free to continue to post and act your your disgusting behavior it is making their jobs so much more easier. When it is in print and on the internet it then becomes federal. Lets see how fast your racecar really is .
It is obvious you are from the "noospaper", and you are understandably upset that YOUR double standards are being addressed.
While on the one hand, you drag anyone through the mud that you can (unless a big name or friend), the other side of the coin however cannot be tolerated.(ie: what criminals you yourselves expose the public to).

Now-----Get back to copying and pasting your tomorrow's edition from the AP, and try and be home before dark with your doors locked and curtains drawn.
Would'nt want anyone "stalkin" you, would you?
theMatrix

Punxsutawney, PA

#16 Mar 26, 2013
Oh......and by the way
The law you're threatening with (designed to stop free speech and make your noospaper the sole purveyor of news) is the law that you yourself just violated.
To NOT identify yourself' and post something that "annoys" another is, according to the law, punishable by fines and jail time.
But I suppose you cannot fathom being subject to the same laws that everyone else is..........Of course.
mismatched

Altoona, PA

#17 Mar 26, 2013
enoughs enough wrote:
I think you are taking this guy too seriously.
He's not talking about himself.
enoughs enough

Punxsutawney, PA

#18 Mar 26, 2013
I asure you I have in no way any contact with the local paper. I am however a very concerned citizen worried about the welfare of an elderly person being harmed and a young lady in possibe danger by someone who has serious mental issues that are obvious to anyone reading even one of his posts. It is not just an annouyance please read all of his posts on some of the other threads and you willl see actual threats .. Mismatched believe what you will , this guy is above creepy please keep your mother, daughter, sisters, wife or friends safe rather than sorry.
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#19 Mar 26, 2013
Enoughsenough
What size engine do you have in your Car?

Wanna Wace?
mismatched

Altoona, PA

#20 Mar 26, 2013
enoughs enough wrote:
I asure you I have in no way any contact with the local paper. I am however a very concerned citizen worried about the welfare of an elderly person being harmed and a young lady in possibe danger by someone who has serious mental issues that are obvious to anyone reading even one of his posts. It is not just an annouyance please read all of his posts on some of the other threads and you willl see actual threats .. Mismatched believe what you will , this guy is above creepy please keep your mother, daughter, sisters, wife or friends safe rather than sorry.
I'm sure the guy he is talking about is a creep. And i'm glad Mecar is letting everyone know about him. And when i see his "wace car" near my house late at night, i'll be sure to stay in my house with the doors locked and lights off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assistant Fire chief Jun 10 Bob Goblin 1
News Punxsy Woman Charged with Drug Violations, Corr... (May '14) Jun 4 Kelley Benson 16
News Mahaffey Boro takes no action on generator fund... May '16 Greg 2
Where's Aaron May '16 Aaron Hendricks 10
Question Concerning Borough Councilman Apr '16 Username 2
Ledend Apr '16 Paris 4
So the Superintendent Quits too! "2" Apr '16 loophole 3

Punxsutawney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punxsutawney Mortgages