Body Found in Jefferson County

Body Found in Jefferson County

There are 71 comments on the GantDaily.com story from Sep 16, 2013, titled Body Found in Jefferson County. In it, GantDaily.com reports that:

The body of a yet-to-be-identified man was discovered in the Jefferson County village of Hamilton, according to the state police at Punxsutawney.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GantDaily.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Omg

Melbourne, FL

#1 Sep 16, 2013
Someone just said the body was cut apart with a chain saw. There is supposed to be a pic of an arm from the body. I can't find anything... Post links if ya got them.
truth

Greensburg, PA

#2 Sep 16, 2013
It is sad what this town is coming to. I moved my kids here 16 years ago from the city away from the drugs and violence yet its getting just as bad here. Why would you want to see pics of a arm. Have a heart and pray for the family of this person. He is someone's son, maybe even a father.
makesyuthink

Punxsutawney, PA

#3 Sep 16, 2013
that's true about it being someone's loved one. Maybe it all happened elsewhere and he ended his journey here. Maybe so he won't be just another DOA In a Bigger City . I sure hope it wasn't some evil slime of our own people dirting our waters and peaceful ways of living we sure don't need that kinda stuff going on here.
Punxsy

Altoona, PA

#4 Sep 16, 2013
The victim and murderer were both locals. They arrested the murderer already. Should be on the news soon. sad.
Omg

Melbourne, FL

#5 Sep 16, 2013
I wondered about a tatoo. I was not wanting any weird death fetish crap. WTH

I am wondering if it is someone I know... Give your soap box a break.
bruno

Punxsutawney, PA

#6 Sep 16, 2013
sad but it is believed to be locals ,, and drugs were involved,,
tbone

Punxsutawney, PA

#7 Sep 16, 2013
The victim was chet haddow and tara miller and mike shugars were arrested in homicide charges for it
newton

Punxsutawney, PA

#8 Sep 16, 2013
tbone may be right ,, mike sugars was picked up today ,, for what whos knows? the police are very tight lipped ,, and no arrests on the 11:00 news,,
investigator

Punxsutawney, PA

#9 Sep 16, 2013
where did u get ur sources??
Buttermilk

Punxsutawney, PA

#10 Sep 16, 2013
Boy Tbone sounds like you have alot of information for something that hasn't been posted yet on the news. Sounds pretty fishy to me!
The Bloody Glove

Punxsutawney, PA

#11 Sep 16, 2013
Karma Rules!!!
Wow

Punxsutawney, PA

#12 Sep 16, 2013
Chet was a good friend of mine
bebe

Gallitzin, PA

#13 Sep 16, 2013
i heard two young boys found a .38 revolver along number eight road ....also sunday afternoon dose anyone know anything about that....
jattjt

Punxsutawney, PA

#14 Sep 16, 2013
bebe wrote:
i heard two young boys found a .38 revolver along number eight road ....also sunday afternoon dose anyone know anything about that....
..........I heated that is the gun they used to shot him with before they cut him up with a chainsaw
OMG

Melbourne, FL

#15 Sep 17, 2013
Omg wrote:
Someone just said the body was cut apart with a chain saw. There is supposed to be a pic of an arm from the body. I can't find anything... Post links if ya got them.
I'm sorry for the loss of life. I finally made contact with my friend and am no longer wondering if he is no longer with us. Just incommunicado.
punxsygal

Altoona, PA

#16 Sep 17, 2013
tbone wrote:
The victim was chet haddow and tara miller and mike shugars were arrested in homicide charges for it
. I heard the same thing tone.. sad situation!
FUA

Curwensville, PA

#17 Sep 17, 2013
This was my cousin you all seem to know so much about I suggest you all find better things to do with your time...
sic

Ocklawaha, FL

#18 Sep 17, 2013
The pic was probably taken by a firefighter. I imagine ya all don't see a lot of body parts very often but it is never ok to pass pics of the victim around. Have some respect!
NewToday

Jamestown, NY

#19 Sep 17, 2013
Clean up the gene pool.Legalize all drugs.
Showing Post

Hollidaysburg, PA

#20 Sep 17, 2013
Shugars was arrested for murder, aggravated assault, abuse of a corpse, robbery, inflict serious bodily injury, simple assault, and theft by unlawful taking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So called Obitutaries Aug 20 Wayne 1
cleanest/dirtiest stores in Punxsy (Jan '14) Aug 14 Roger 6
News State Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Loc... Jul 30 pre release 3
Assistant Fire chief Jun '16 Bob Goblin 1
News Punxsy Woman Charged with Drug Violations, Corr... (May '14) Jun '16 Kelley Benson 16
News Mahaffey Boro takes no action on generator fund... May '16 Greg 2
Where's Aaron May '16 Aaron Hendricks 10

Punxsutawney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punxsutawney Mortgages