Anyone hear about bust involving "sne...

Anyone hear about bust involving "sneaky pete"?

Posted in the Punxsutawney Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ZoomZoom

State College, PA

#1 Jul 28, 2013
I heard he was busted last night with a grow operation and more.
If so, might not make the news till tomorrow?
zulo

Punxsutawney, PA

#2 Jul 28, 2013
it probably not going to be in the spirit ,,maybe in the Indiana paper,,,
hujh

Oil City, PA

#3 Aug 1, 2013
hiuhii
loophole

Altoona, PA

#4 Aug 3, 2013
indoors or outdoors???? who is this guy???
brutis

Punxsutawney, PA

#5 Aug 3, 2013
this trend is going no where
the shadow knows

Frenchville, PA

#6 Aug 3, 2013
I don't know but kevin genavito is dealing herion with alex smelko and somebody needs to stop them before somebody gets hurt and there robbin houses cars etc

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dont you wish

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Aug 4, 2013
the shadow knows wrote:
I don't know but kevin genavito is dealing herion with alex smelko and somebody needs to stop them before somebody gets hurt and there robbin houses cars etc
Says you make sure you have your facts straight

Since: Apr 13

Punxsutawney, PA

#8 Aug 4, 2013
im kevin gianvito . and when you want to talk shit on me atleast spell my name right. I can tell you this right now .. I dont even speak to alex. I dont sell shit .. never have. Im a user that is it and i have been fighting to get clean. This thing is total bullshit.

Since: Apr 13

Punxsutawney, PA

#9 Aug 4, 2013
I also so have never broke into a house. YOu must have some facts when you state this pure bullshit
I know the truth

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Aug 27, 2013
Kevin Gianvito just recently got arrested for stealing his fiance parents credit card and charged $10,000 worth of merchandise. Alex Smelko needs to get busted too for selling narcotics. Facts are facts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loophole

Altoona, PA

#12 Aug 28, 2013
inte resting........ those addicts are so funny!!! great work truth!!!!
tsc333

Punxsutawney, PA

#13 Oct 16, 2013
Wow, how would you know whose selling what unless you are a customer....?
Zoidberg

Punxsutawney, PA

#14 Oct 26, 2013
Who is "sneaky pete"?
o99iokmgjgkl

East Greenwich, RI

#15 Oct 31, 2013
kkikifiogoglv
tsc333

Punxsutawney, PA

#16 Nov 13, 2013
Hey Truth, did you see the paper? They arrested the ppl responsible for the string of robberies, Alex nor Kevin were arrested...you obviously Dont know shit. Just a gossip like everyone else in town. Last time I checked, jail offers NO rehabilitation for addicts, so why in the world would we put non violent addicts in jail? You are part of the problem around here, not the solution.
I know the Truth

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Nov 13, 2013
tsc333 wrote:
Hey Truth, did you see the paper? They arrested the ppl responsible for the string of robberies, Alex nor Kevin were arrested...you obviously Dont know shit. Just a gossip like everyone else in town. Last time I checked, jail offers NO rehabilitation for addicts, so why in the world would we put non violent addicts in jail? You are part of the problem around here, not the solution.
Hi Kevin! You like sticking up for yourself don't you! All the "kids" arrested were of young age. Why would Kevin steal with young kids? I know the truth....get your facts straight loser!
Billy

Punxsutawney, PA

#18 Nov 14, 2013
tsc333 wrote:
The last time I checked it was against the law to sell and use. They deserve to be in jail also.
Mr Obvious

Punxsutawney, PA

#19 Nov 15, 2013
I know the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kevin! You like sticking up for yourself don't you! All the "kids" arrested were of young age. Why would Kevin steal with young kids? I know the truth....get your facts straight loser!
Did you also see in the paper and hear the reports on the news where the police said more arrests are pending.....
Don't know who it is and really don't care just happy to see more of the dirt/scum bags locked up.
love2eatout

Punxsutawney, PA

#20 Nov 17, 2013
druggies and thieves begone don't know anyone of them but hope they learn from bad judgement calls if not keep them moving on or keep them locked up want a night clean place to call home
Sam

Joplin, MO

#21 Nov 18, 2013
love2eatout wrote:
druggies and thieves begone don't know anyone of them but hope they learn from bad judgement calls if not keep them moving on or keep them locked up want a night clean place to call home
Don't hold your breath. I know a local fella who was sentenced to probation the past few months in TWO counties for theft, and he is up for court in one of those counties for theft again. And it isn't his first, second or third time in court. As long as we keep slapping fingers and saying "bad boy, start being good" it will continue. They need a taste of the state pen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mahaffey Boro takes no action on generator fund... May 25 Greg 2
Where's Aaron May 10 Aaron Hendricks 10
Question Concerning Borough Councilman Apr 30 Username 2
Ledend Apr 28 Paris 4
So the Superintendent Quits too! "2" Apr '16 loophole 3
Outside Advice Sought By Council Apr '16 Blondie 7
Where have all the borough council candidates g... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Fickle 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punxsutawney Mortgages