Possible new resident

Beaver Falls, PA

#1 Jun 26, 2013
I only have a few months left in Pittsburgh. I've been trying to figure out where to live in Punxsy. Who arethe slum lords and who are the better landlords? I'm paying $650 + electric right now. So I'd like to pay less then that and hopefully the same amount of utilities. I've only found the ads in the spirit for apartments. Is there any website that I can look at for apartments? What do you think of sycamore apartments? I'll be up in mid July to actually look around. So any help would be realty appreciated.
Carol

Du Bois, PA

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Sycamore apts. are mainly for low/subsidized income. Rent is by income, so I would think yours would be very high. Contact the realtors in the area, possibly they have some for rent or sale If you are of an older (over 50) you will have better luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone hear about bust involving "sneaky pete"? (Jul '13) Apr 14 Timmylivealie 28
News Roots of Groundhog Day: It casts a shadow back ... Apr 13 guss 8
News Those who knew him, served with him, remember M... Apr 12 Sandy 1
Groundhog Story #2 Apr 11 Curious Taxpayer 7
Newest Council member Apr 8 The Beast Of Dart... 29
home depot (Nov '13) Apr 3 kerri 63
News Punxsy gets its new police chief; Chenoga retai... Mar 31 Larry 11
More from around the web

Punxsutawney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]