First Prev
of 2
Next Last
loophole

Houtzdale, PA

#21 Mar 14, 2013
need more info on blose house/cops....was anyone arrested??? that the guy who runs junkyard outside of town???
weR2important4la ws

Punxsutawney, PA

#22 Mar 14, 2013
Good someone is finally noticing!
I heard of some big names in Punxsy that were "supposedly" being investigated pertaining to the Rees meth bust......but those names were quickly dropped---and of course not reported on by the Spirit.
I'm strongly of the belief that those big names were involved in making money on the meth at the very least.
So either the paper covered up......or maybe they were part of the conspiracy.
Why else would they refuse to report ANYTHING about this bust?
weR2important4la ws

Punxsutawney, PA

#23 Mar 14, 2013
C'mon spirit-----please tell us why you never covered that story??
Tell us ANYTHING..........
loophole

West Decatur, PA

#24 Mar 14, 2013
don't worry about spirit!!!! they are biased. look at AOPC docket sheets online. all arrests are public info.... need more names to confirm cover-up.
loophole

West Decatur, PA

#25 Mar 14, 2013
something else that concerns me is the number of megans list people in this area!!!! something in the water?? perv's and molesters all around here!!
loophole

West Decatur, PA

#26 Mar 14, 2013
remember 1year drug investigation by state police...but only netted small fish!!! think it was in 09. the big fish were left to fight another day. but now these big fish have denied justice... give me more info people!!!! want change??? lets get this town nervous........
weR2important4la ws

Punxsutawney, PA

#27 Mar 14, 2013
Good try loophole.

Anyway, those given a pass were therefore never charged. So there would'nt be a docket. And besides, no one with gray matter for a brain believes everything that is.......or is'nt on one's docket.

As to the local perves, I presume you're talking about a particular woman's affair with a man
(while married---and for 6 years), and his allegedly sending naked pics of her to her (by then) Ex-husband in order to demonstrate that she had been slutting around during his marriage with her.
And then these two former spouses (knowing people in high places), went to officials to have them break laws to get even.
THAT's a cover up NOT reported by these worthless 50 cent rags in itself.
Oh Yea..........Everyone will soon hear more about this (regardless being reported, and covered up). It's public record in the federal court dockets.
Next Page

Lilly, PA

#28 Mar 14, 2013
[url]http://givemeliberty01.co m/2013/02/09/tragedy-groundhog -days-punxsutawney-phil-sees-f our-more-years-of-obama-shoots -himself/[/url]
Next Page

Lilly, PA

#29 Mar 14, 2013
booger

Punxsutawney, PA

#30 Mar 14, 2013
i cant belive this town,,if punxsutawney wounted to bust the drug dealers,,all thay would haft to do is have some one hang out in the bars,,i see drug deals all the time ,,almost every time i stop to have a beer,,inside or just outside,of the bars ,,,,,punxsutawney has a problem,,,,,,,
George

United States

#31 Mar 15, 2013
booger wrote:
i cant belive this town,,if punxsutawney wounted to bust the drug dealers,,all thay would haft to do is have some one hang out in the bars,,i see drug deals all the time ,,almost every time i stop to have a beer,,inside or just outside,of the bars ,,,,,punxsutawney has a problem,,,,,,,
Hey LM, I see you've changed your name! "Booger" fits you quite well.
loophole

Houtzdale, PA

#33 Mar 16, 2013
another sleepy little town...... deal with it....
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#34 Mar 16, 2013
Anyone here have wacecars and like to go hummingbird speadway way in the summer?

My wacecar i also use deliver papers 2am for a Major newspaper employer, even though I was in jail for stalk in and harassing a girl.
You peepol should not say bad things bout newspappers. And pleeze stop turning them upside right in the stores so you can reed the front page for free.
We put them like DAT for a reeson.
loophole

Duncansville, PA

#35 Mar 16, 2013
hijacked thread????
mismatched

Altoona, PA

#36 Mar 16, 2013
MeCar, you make me laugh.
adam

Vandergrift, PA

#37 May 1, 2014
I go to Vinnies shop nearly every weekend. To suggest that there is anything illegal going on is asinine. We drink beer, bullshit, and listen to music. You conspiracy theorists and your inability to decipher idiotic rumors from facts is the reason punxsy gets a bad reputation. My name is Adam and I don't have to hide behind Internet anonymity to stress how fucking moronic some of you people are. Grow Up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty stores of Punxsy 11 hr Pool 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) 20 hr Hobo Jim 7
Old fashion bug Thu george 9
RIP Jim Baun! Aug 23 Lori 3
Store closing Aug 18 mark w 22
Attention Borough Council Aug 14 Young 2
New police cruiser Aug 12 Barclay 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punxsutawney Mortgages