First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shadow knows

Du Bois, PA

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Amazing how the privileged ( if you can call living in Punxsutawney that) few keep all there dirty little secrets out of the newspapers. When the 20 something's die in the paper what do you think there dying from ??? Wake up people this town is infested with drugs !!!! And I don't mean pot. Heroine can be bought at McDonald's !!!! What local cop got caught in county markets back lot with his pants down and an underage girl??? Hint. His wife left him. Didn't read that in the paper did you ??? Drug bust at the end of walston road on Monday broad daylight. I have pics of the cop cars state and local drug task force. Cocaine pot plants xtcy hmm nothing in the paper Drugs at the schools ??? Where? In Punxsutawney ??? Never. Wake up people. Who runs the town. How many people business people are on drugs. Keep it covered up. Nobody's cares about a backwards Podunk worthless town anyway
AQ Wentz

Punxsutawney, PA

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Any idea who may have been "Busted" on Monday?... Trust me, I find this issue rather disgusting myself. I'd like to know, simply because you never know who is involved in things like this anymore. And also because, I may have some information on this topic that will really help crack down on these people... and info that will keep this mess from being swept under the rug. Please comment back A.S.A.P- Shadow Knows. Please.
Thank You,
AQ Wentz
hana

Punxsutawney, PA

#3 Mar 1, 2013
dug dealers,,should be shot,,if a police officer shot any of them,,or any one shot them,,if i was in the jury ,,the shooter would neve get convicted,,thay need to be treated like a rodend and extermated,,
mananna59

Punxsutawney, PA

#4 Mar 1, 2013
It's not just Punxsy. Anywhere you have money you can buy your way out of trouble. From cover up to the best lawyers but in the end it's the offender that is getting hurt. They need the problem addressed not swept away.
Hollister

Du Bois, PA

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Not sure. I heard it was a gambling raid at. Vin millers fabrication shop and yes it's covered up as has been forever in Punxsutawney the cops lawyers are all into all kinds of stuff. Didn't they get away with leaving that mentally handicapped guy die in a police car ...? And that was in the news and they still got away with it
Mr Obvious

Punxsutawney, PA

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Come on anyone that's lived in Punxsutawney knows it has a very long history of hear no evil, see no evil, speak(or print) no evil when it comes to certain clicks of people in and around the area.

Just look at the influential business men and other people that were rounded up in the big drug bust years ago and not one word was said about it in the local media even though everyone in the area knew it happened.

Since: Mar 13

Punxsutawney, PA

#7 Mar 2, 2013
If you have pictures then you should know who got busted and know that it wasn't anyone at the miller house or the shop. It was his neighbor and it's not being swept under the rug they are still investigating it. So before you star rumors of a gambling ring or drugs, get your facts straight.
joker

Punxsutawney, PA

#8 Mar 4, 2013
then why post about it, It obviously upsets you !!!

Since: Mar 13

Punxsutawney, PA

#9 Mar 4, 2013
joker wrote:
then why post about it, It obviously upsets you !!!
Not upset at all. Just stating the facts. The bust wasn't at the vin miller shop or residents it was at the Blose house and anyone who drove by that day could have seen that for themselves. Just saying you shouldn't start rumors about someone without knowing the facts.
porkey

Punxsutawney, PA

#10 Mar 4, 2013
i dont belive vinnie has any thing to with his neighbors ,,,,,,,,,,,but the police was at the blose house,,
weR2important4la ws

United States

#11 Mar 6, 2013
Know all too well about how the local rags (and other media) cover up for "important peeps".
Take for instance kitko vs young in federal court ongoing. This is a lawsuit against clear field county, clear field district attorney shaw, the dubois police dept., and others.
Those clear field county gestapo agents came into punxsutawney with an illegal search warrant on a witch hunt----and the illegal warrant was nevertheless made even more illegal by magistrate chamber's illegally endorsing it.
This dubois and clear field rags were aware, but refused to report on this-----because vip's were involved.
This is just the tip of the iceberg concerning this matter, but it proves that there are lots and lots and lots and lots of shenanigans occurring-----and being covered up by these "supposed" reporters.
And to prove this, just watch how fast this thread is pulled.........
vanleer4cars

Du Bois, PA

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Well lets see I work late and weekends and there are always a dozen or more cars at millers machine shop not the house ( which is up 4sale) your saying that there working??? Fuunny then why is he bankrupt in debt to everybody in the county three years behind on his taxes??? And his wife left him. Not that that has anything to do with the party's. Oh yes there are party's there and who are these blouses? And what did they do? Millers ex wife is a blose by the way
Oscar12

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Yes at times they do work late. Hard to believe but it's true. But also they do like their beer. And yes the wife is gone and since you seem to know everything then you know she cheated on him and are in the middle of a divorce. hence the sale of the house. As far as bankrupt, not true. But you seem to know it all. Didn't the cops use your cameras too help in the drug bust at the blose house? Yes it is fact the bust was at the blose house for growing pot plants not the millers and they are not related. I'm not sure why vin millers personal business I'd your concern? If your going to air dirty laundry on here, I hear you're a womanizer who likes to chase the young skirts. Or is it that you're posting about vin miller because you're a friend of the bitter ex? It's kinda sad that the man is happy with his life finally and people like you can't just leave him alone. After all the important topic was drugs not vin miller.
Oscar12

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Mar 8, 2013
Sorry a few typos in the last comment. Oh and this is the best part of living in a small town. People think they know your business.
pirate sprinter

Du Bois, PA

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Got his life together?!? Your joking hes a loud mouth drunk and a male chauvinistic. Ass and he does owe a lot of people money including my company and he owes at least five years back taxes and lost his last house to the bank so don't talk about what you don't know about!!! As far as the blouses go they are nice people who don't bother anybody and Kathy taught 100s of people to swim at the pool for years who cares if they smoke pot and where was it stated? Not in the paper or police reports. Which are public only on this stupid gossip site get a life
Oscar12

Punxsutawney, PA

#16 Mar 8, 2013
pirate sprinter wrote:
Got his life together?!? Your joking hes a loud mouth drunk and a male chauvinistic. Ass and he does owe a lot of people money including my company and he owes at least five years back taxes and lost his last house to the bank so don't talk about what you don't know about!!! As far as the blouses go they are nice people who don't bother anybody and Kathy taught 100s of people to swim at the pool for years who cares if they smoke pot and where was it stated? Not in the paper or police reports. Which are public only on this stupid gossip site get a life
. I know for a fact he doesn't owe any back taxes and never lost any house to the bank. Just because he speaks his mind doesnt make him a male chauvinist pig, drunk or sober he is honest about how he feels. sorry if some people cant handle the truth. you need to grow up and get a life! I do know about vin miller and that is a fact and he does have his life together. Did she teach people how to roll and smoke a joint while teaching them to swim and the name is blose not blouse at least you could do is spell it right. The topic was originally drugs which is what they got busted for not vin miller. Again so glad I live in a small town where you think you know everything.
Pirate

Du Bois, PA

#17 Mar 10, 2013
Lol. I work at the court house. Tax records are public. Go check for yourself or call the realtor which I did and they (by LAW ). Have to disclose all debts on property 4 sale he owes plenty of taxes and plenty people. You where right about one thing he's a drunk funny how u know so much about him taxes and private undisclosed police information. Smells like a cop or a snitch. Or one of the whores around town
Oscar12

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Mar 11, 2013
Pirate wrote:
Lol. I work at the court house. Tax records are public. Go check for yourself or call the realtor which I did and they (by LAW ). Have to disclose all debts on property 4 sale he owes plenty of taxes and plenty people. You where right about one thing he's a drunk funny how u know so much about him taxes and private undisclosed police information. Smells like a cop or a snitch. Or one of the whores around town
wow you got me. I'm a cop and a snitch that's a whore! I'm so relieved you figured me out. But again the topic was drugs not Vinnie miller which has been my point all along and you are still not stating completely true facts but at this point who really cares. Taxes are public knowledge and I'm sure if you really do work at the court house, they would be happy to know your posting someone's business on this site and wasting work time looking up their personal info. As far as how I know so much maybe I'm a good friend or possibly a relative. Oh but wait nope you got it right I'm a cop snitch whore. Seriously you kinda need to get a life and forget about vin millers. After all you sound like maybe you're jealous of his life why else would you waste time on calling about the house and looking up his taxes unless you are planning on buying his house. Or maybe you're one of the many people who owes him money. Oh I got it you work at the court house, you must be a part of the conspiracy to cover up the drug bust. Which did happen and um maybe the six cop cars at the blose house just might have been how people knew. And again that was the original important topic not vin miller. So maybe some day you will decide to get a life and talk about something important such as the drug problem in small towns, until then peace out from the cop snitching whore. Seriously lol this shit can't get any better than this! And there ya have it!
weR2important4la ws

Punxsutawney, PA

#19 Mar 11, 2013
Speaking of officials covering up for big names, I seem to recall that when Gene Rees was busted in 09 for 1 1/2 lbs. of crystal meth, there were rumors of other big names that were involved......and if so, it was swept under the rug.
In fact, the Spirit (2 miles from the bust), did NOT report the story.
Another example of double standards concerning the law, and reporting.
loophole

Houtzdale, PA

#20 Mar 14, 2013
living here for 5yrs.....knew something was'nt right with local media and drug busts...don't let this thread die!!! need more info!!! I CAN MAKE IT RAIN!!! give me names and dates!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question Concerning Borough Councilman 1 hr Username 2
One of my buddies 7 hr PaulThePigmy 6
Senior Class President Fri Hillary 1
Ledend Apr 28 Paris 5
So the Superintendent Quits too! "2" Apr 24 loophole 3
Outside Advice Sought By Council Apr 23 Blondie 8
Where have all the borough council candidates g... (Oct '15) Apr 22 Fickle 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punxsutawney Mortgages