Wowzer

Punxsutawney, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Ok there's always so much confusion as to when this is every year. I know the East end is on Sat. Is the parade on Halloween & the rest of PXY that day or is it Sat also?
Momoftwo

Punxsutawney, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

East End is having trick or treating on Saturday, 6-9; anybody from any where in Punxsy can go. Trick or treating for the rest of town is Monday, 6-9, and the parade is at 6 Monday. So, kids who want to can trick or treat on two nights. If you don't want kids at your house turn your outside lights off and hope they don't "trick" you.
Candy man

Punxsutawney, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Momoftwo wrote:
East End is having trick or treating on Saturday, 6-9; anybody from any where in Punxsy can go. Trick or treating for the rest of town is Monday, 6-9, and the parade is at 6 Monday. So, kids who want to can trick or treat on two nights. If you don't want kids at your house turn your outside lights off and hope they don't "trick" you.
this is very helpful
Fan

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Had a great time taking my kids out to the East End Sat. Night. I hope they keep doing this every year. The parade Monday wasn't as much fun and there was barely anyone there. Hope the rest of town catches on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Punxsutawney Discussions

Search the Punxsutawney Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 8 min Canvas back 51,112
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jul 9 Go Blue Forever 3,744
return to amish Jul 8 Whether 15
the park Jul 7 Hot rod 10
Breaking Amish (May '13) Jul 3 psawka 7
girl missing from walston Jul 3 Pete 5
jeremiah raber store? Jul 1 tired of crybabies 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Punxsutawney Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000