What is the best restaurant in Punxsy?
quinto

Punxsutawney, PA

#21 Sep 30, 2012
please answer wrote:
where is anchor inn, laska nd deflices? Is Barclay B and B on the newer side?
just ask any one where thay are ,,,,,when your in town,,, punxsutawney,s not that big,,,,,,,,,,
stungun

Punxsutawney, PA

#22 Oct 1, 2012
Barclay B & B is a remodeled home across from the park
mananna59

Punxsutawney, PA

#23 Oct 2, 2012
punxsy bound wrote:
What is the best restaurant in Punxsy?
I would have to say Neko's it is family owned and operated. My husband is a cook there and I know they go above and beyond to try and make sure you have a good meal and a good expeience when you dine there. I know alot of people love thier steak and cheese . They make their own spagetti sauce from scrach every day. They bake all there own dessert and have alot to chose from. I enjoy dinning there myself because you know what they say about the shoemakers childern always needing shoes? LOL Hope it helps. Punxsy has alot of good places to enjoy some good food thats for sure. Fancy not so much but some nice places and Nekos is one of the nicer.
Dan

Julian, PA

#24 Oct 4, 2012
anchor inn is on Route 310 headed toward Reynoldsville. Laska's is on North Main st---route 36 north headed toward Brookville. Defelice's is on Myrtle Ave , a side street in the west side of town. Barclay B&B is directly behind the town park in the center of town, just barely open a year
crabby

Punxsutawney, PA

#25 Oct 6, 2012
piza town ,,,,,,good food good prices ,,i just wish thay fix there torn seats,,,,,
from town

Meadville, PA

#26 Oct 15, 2012
There really does need to be a better selection of dining. I think most ppl that live here go out of town for a good dinner.
lisa

Blairsville, PA

#27 Oct 17, 2012
the starford inn manyin the area recommends it
from town

Meadville, PA

#28 Oct 18, 2012
Where is the starford inn??? I've lived in Punxsy all my life and I have no idea what that is
mananna59

Punxsutawney, PA

#29 Oct 18, 2012
I really don't think there is such a place in the Punxsy area. Maybe it goes by a different name. But if someone from out of town is looking for a good place to eat you should use the most popular name it is known by for them to find it.
chrystal

Punxsutawney, PA

#30 Oct 18, 2012
Anchor Inn is on rt. 310. Turn left at sheetz go about 3/4 of a mile and you will see it on the left side of road. Food is very good and I love the pastas with many different sauces to pick from. Girls are very friendly too and price is right. Laskas is across from the punxsy country club on 36 N. Just about a half mile outside of the town. Defelices is up from carullies gas station 2 blocks, turn left. Barcley bed and breakfast is behind the pantall hotel on corner. Good luck to you.
tom

Plymouth, MI

#31 Oct 21, 2012
punxsy bound wrote:
What about fine dining with a full bar for a special occasion? Isnít there a highly accredited culinary school in downtown? Why hasnít one of the teachers/students started an upscale restaurant?
thats my plan.... If I build one thats in my head will you come???? And bring all your friends for generatons to come?
Tina

Bronx, NY

#32 Oct 21, 2012
The dining in Punxsy is VERY LIMITED TO DINER FOOD.......I have lived here all my life and the comment was right when it said NATIVES do leave town to get a good / nice meal
codalesa left

Blairsville, PA

#33 Oct 23, 2012
from town wrote:
Where is the starford inn??? I've lived in Punxsy all my life and I have no idea what that is
strangford inn
from town

Meadville, PA

#34 Oct 26, 2012
strangford inn?? still no clue and yes, Tom, we would come!
no answer

Charlottesville, VA

#35 Oct 29, 2012
stungun wrote:
Barclay B & B is a remodeled home across from the park
We tried to call them - got a message machine? Not a good way to run a business?
Thank you

Charlottesville, VA

#36 Oct 29, 2012
chrystal wrote:
Anchor Inn is on rt. 310. Turn left at sheetz go about 3/4 of a mile and you will see it on the left side of road. Food is very good and I love the pastas with many different sauces to pick from. Girls are very friendly too and price is right. Laskas is across from the punxsy country club on 36 N. Just about a half mile outside of the town. Defelices is up from carullies gas station 2 blocks, turn left. Barcley bed and breakfast is behind the pantall hotel on corner. Good luck to you.
Thank you - you were the only one to be of great help and laska is the best. does the country club serve lunch or dinner to non-members?
Dan

Tyrone, PA

#37 Oct 29, 2012
Anchor Inn is on Rt 310 aprox 1 mile out of the boro and Barclay B&B is directly behind the park in the middle of town ....old house/ new B&B
Dan

Tyrone, PA

#38 Oct 29, 2012
yes he County Club does serve to non members, but you would have to call them for particulars and hours
none

Grove City, PA

#39 Nov 13, 2012
Lilys

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
robo

Rochester, PA

#40 Nov 14, 2012
Fine dineing TWO hour drive Get a clue

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pantall Hotel to be on display at open house Thu Peppy 6
Places to work May 22 Bert 6
Review: Punxsy Ob-Gyn - Kanwal S Khan MD (Jun '11) May 19 Hate this doctor 44
News Trooper Bradley Wilson to Receive PSP Purple He... (Sep '14) May 16 Police 6
New places in punxsy (Jan '14) Apr '17 Bincat 24
Post Office Mar '17 Bincat 3
Looking for wheelchair cheap Mar '17 Help 1

Punxsutawney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punxsutawney Mortgages