Next Last
pxy preppy

Punxsutawney, PA

#1 Nov 15, 2013
Is there one coming to punxsy?
Mr Obvious

Punxsutawney, PA

#2 Nov 16, 2013
My guess it's going to be built right beside the Kmart and Kings Restaurant that been coming to Punxsy the last 15 years....
Mark

Punxsutawney, PA

#3 Nov 17, 2013
I've heard this too. Unfortunately it would be a bad business decision on their behalf.
Tim

Punxsutawney, PA

#4 Apr 8, 2014
That be great if home depot comes to punxy
roczi

Punxsutawney, PA

#5 Apr 8, 2014
bunch of machinery on Indiana Hill across from where Cherkers has his used cars........hopefully this is going to be something like Home Depot !
add to my tracker

Punxsutawney, PA

#6 Apr 10, 2014
roczi wrote:
bunch of machinery on Indiana Hill across from where Cherkers has his used cars........hopefully this is going to be something like Home Depot !
it's a hotel, not a home depot, and no home depot is not coming to punxsy
Mr Obvious

Punxsutawney, PA

#7 Apr 11, 2014
add to my tracker wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a hotel, not a home depot, and no home depot is not coming to punxsy
The new hotel is going beside DW Motor Sales (Doug Walker) and across from Randy Reed's shop.
What's going on across from Checker's car lot is anyone's guess as they have been moving dirt over there for years....
roczi

Punxsutawney, PA

#8 Apr 11, 2014
You are correct Mr. O, but we CAN hope something will be built there. Add to my tracker.......the hotel is a different location, learn to read the whole statement
Tim

Punxsutawney, PA

#9 May 11, 2014
land is owned by home depot.. that's what I saw on court house land map.
Country Boy

Vandergrift, PA

#10 Jun 8, 2014
That would really hurt the small " Mom & Pop" businesses though if Hope Depot came to town. True Value, Mahoning Hardware, Cloe Lumber, etc. I like to save a buck as much as the next guy but I hate to see these long time establishments to go under.
pxy preppy

Tyrone, PA

#11 Jun 8, 2014
Mom and Pop should think about that when they close at 5:oo in the evening or at noon on saturday.
haha

Meadville, PA

#12 Jun 11, 2014
Country Boy, Mahoning Hardware has been closed for YEARS. Where have you been? And Cloe Lumber hurts themselves because of their poor customer service and only catering to certain people in this town.
larry

Punxsutawney, PA

#13 Jun 12, 2014
if the mom and pop stores cant hang ,,to bad,,
wilma

Punxsutawney, PA

#14 Jun 15, 2014
larry wrote:
if the mom and pop stores cant hang ,,to bad,,
your right I,m tired of being ripped off and over priced by the stores in Punxsutawney ,, I can find better deals in dubois and Indiana and still buy the gas it takes me to do so,,,
haha

Punxsutawney, PA

#15 Jun 29, 2014
Tim wrote:
land is owned by home depot.. that's what I saw on court house land map.
why would you just blatantly lie like that ?!?
loid

Punxsutawney, PA

#16 Jun 29, 2014
wilma wrote:
<quoted text> your right I,m tired of being ripped off and over priced by the stores in Punxsutawney ,, I can find better deals in dubois and Indiana and still buy the gas it takes me to do so,,,
I buy my auto parts on line and save hundreds ,, even the auto parts in this town over price most things
Teishia

Punxsutawney, PA

#17 Jul 27, 2014
I heared a Home Depot and 6 other stores. I hope one of the stores is a Golden Corral. We don't have very good sit down restaurants. We only have Punxy Phils, Gimmicks and Lily's! A Sweet Frog (Fro-Yo) would be good place for college kids and other people!
tsc333

Detroit, MI

#18 Jul 30, 2014
It's going to be another strip mall. Btw the "golden corral" is hardly a "nice" restaurant. Lol! GMO buffet.
nick

Punxsutawney, PA

#19 Aug 1, 2014
tsc333 wrote:
It's going to be another strip mall. Btw the "golden corral" is hardly a "nice" restaurant. Lol! GMO buffet.
I hope its a golden corral there a lot nicer then the crap holes now in Punxsutawney ,,,,,
betty

Punxsutawney, PA

#20 Aug 1, 2014
nick wrote:
<quoted text> I hope its a golden corral there a lot nicer then the crap holes now in Punxsutawney ,,,,,
I also agree ,, my god have any one really ate at any place in punxy ? talk about cafeteria food with no tast,,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Borough Meetings Sat NoOne 1
Debate: Marijuana - Punxsutawney, PA (Aug '10) Dec 24 HigherHog 116
Cobblestone Dec 22 congrats 6
unfair censorship Dec 21 shocked 3
2015 budget for borough includes tax increase Dec 20 shank 30
Pantall Dec 17 Pete 5
Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews Nov 30 Pathetic 3
Punxsutawney Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web