pervs in town of biting flies......

pervs in town of biting flies......

Posted in the Punxsutawney Forum

loophole

Kane, PA

#1 Mar 22, 2013
another one bites the dust!!! guard at county jail lives in punsy!!!! nothing in paper!!! alot of peverted people in this general area!!! nice place to live???????
mananna59

Punxsutawney, PA

#2 Mar 22, 2013
oh please, another general slam against a nice town. No ,facts,no names,not even a story. Just a mean slam. We are no different than another small town that humans live in. We do have people with metal problems amoung us. That hopefully we get them the help or have them dealt with within the laws to protect others to keep it a nice place. If you don't like it thats ok it is the USA you are free to live in New York City were a murder or rape happens every 11 minutes. So YES Punsy is a very nice Place for a 6th generation to live.
Sam

Punxsutawney, PA

#3 Mar 22, 2013
Front page of today's Spirit. Go buy one and look.
Helen

Punxsutawney, PA

#4 Mar 22, 2013
loophole wrote:
another one bites the dust!!! guard at county jail lives in punsy!!!! nothing in paper!!! alot of peverted people in this general area!!! nice place to live???????
Yes, it is in the paper today. So please get your facts before you post.
loophole

Ebensburg, PA

#5 Mar 22, 2013
online version has no mention of it...... saw on chan.6 news. hmmmmm.....
loophole

Ebensburg, PA

#6 Mar 22, 2013
i know it does'nt rank up there with the RAGLEYS BURGLAR.... small mention of it online might get me to buy one.....
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#7 Mar 22, 2013
loophole wrote:
i know it does'nt rank up there with the RAGLEYS BURGLAR.... small mention of it online might get me to buy one.....
Everybody should buy noospaper. Mayb me and my wacecar deliver to your house if you want.
Are dere any pretty girls at your house for me to stalk while on my noospaper route?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking Amish (May '13) Jul 1 Buba 19
Punxsy is so UGLY & TRASHY. Fix it up!!! Jun 30 Felix 6
News A job well done, Officer Brudnock (Jun '13) Jun 27 Bacon 32
News Son Accused of Bilking Dad Out $100k (Jun '10) Jun 24 Kelly Rowkorski 3
Drug Busts Jun 21 Bincat 12
ExploreJefferson: Five Departments Respond to P... Jun 18 Larry FF-MEDIC 1
New police cruiser Jun 17 Garmr 10
More from around the web

Punxsutawney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE