MeCar

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2013
Da court drop charges agenst me for felony abuse of a corpse down to a misdameener 3.
So mayb me will gets out soon and see if de noosepaper will hire me back to deliver noosepapers.
Maybe me see you all soon widt wacecar awound town.
Trash

Punxsutawney, PA

#2 Nov 14, 2013
It will be good to have you around again!!!!
cluckcluck

Punxsutawney, PA

#4 Nov 16, 2013
MeCar wrote:
If me gets out, me gonna live widt sister at de old spirit buildeeng. She's on section 8 housing but she gonna call me her boyfriend and we'll see if we can get away widt it. Section 8 housing prohibits aneeone widt a cwiminal wecord from living dere but me and sissy weally sneeky.
And besides......she gots my wacecar. She owes me.
Me smart like dat.
Whoever you are, your comments always make me laugh.
love2eatout

Punxsutawney, PA

#5 Nov 17, 2013
I'm glad you are still keeping tabs on that sicko, I personally dislike the way you talk but it does get my attention, and I know who you are and refering to and you above all did something no one else had the guts and balls to do. So I can put up with the nonsense just to know you are out there watching out for what Mr. No Morals is up to next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mahaffey Boro takes no action on generator fund... Wed Greg 2
Where's Aaron May 10 Aaron Hendricks 10
Question Concerning Borough Councilman Apr 30 Username 2
Ledend Apr 28 Paris 4
So the Superintendent Quits too! "2" Apr '16 loophole 3
Outside Advice Sought By Council Apr '16 Blondie 7
Where have all the borough council candidates g... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Fickle 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punxsutawney Mortgages