MeCar

Sandy Ridge, PA

#1 May 11, 2013
to be honest im just a 16 year old waste of space that has to dream of having a racecar cuz im too poor to afford anything with wheels. once i got caught having sex with neighbors pets the borough had me locked up for 5 years. im fat, smelly, gross, and i wear the same clothes every day without washing them for weeks.. just cuz my parents spend all there money on meth for them to share with me.
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#2 May 12, 2013
(da weal MeCar)
Dey be lying when dey say me be 16.
MeCar

Sandy Ridge, PA

#3 May 12, 2013
i jus keedin. me weely 14. i wike to dwess up in girls clothes caz it make MeCar look like guurl
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#4 May 13, 2013
Me told you all before.......me have bed confind 70 yr. old fianci me sleeps with and da government pay me to b caretaker for.....me b about 50.....me was arrested and in jail for stalkin and harrassin girls who pwetty.......me was also in jail for statutory rape.........and me works at nite deliverin noose papers for da noosepaper.

And de noosepaper never reported about me cwiminal we cord.......but dey hire and keeps me anyway so I can deliver noosepapers late at nite widt wacecar.

OH!.......Me almost forgot......me lookin for girl who pwetty. Me b out deliverin noosepapers late at nite and mayb find 1.
MeCar

Canton, OH

#5 May 16, 2013
and me fogot i also intewested in black men. so if anywon know black guy wookin to have fun wit wittle white boy (me). my back doow always open foor good swammin (:
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#6 May 16, 2013
MeCar wrote:
and me fogot i also intewested in black men. so if anywon know black guy wookin to have fun wit wittle white boy (me). my back doow always open foor good swammin (:
Well........this is the 2nd post from the noosepaper deliverin neanderthal trying to make MeCar out to be a kid.
Guess he'll try anything.
He's about 51.
A "kid" wouldn't have been arrested and in jail for both stalking and harassing (girls who pwetty), and certainly not for STATUTORY RAPE.
Good try Terrwee.

Make sure you deliver those noosepapers FAST tonite widt Saturn wacecar.
annoyed

Punxsutawney, PA

#7 May 18, 2013
MeCar get a life!
MeCar

Du Bois, PA

#8 May 18, 2013
annoyed wrote:
MeCar get a life!
Me have good life workin for noosepaper and lookin for girls who pwetty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Places to Work in 2018 Apr 18 Phal 1
How do you think President Trump is doing? (Jun '17) Apr 10 Bincat 23
Revive the town? Apr 10 Bincat 3
News Under new direction, Fait Funeral Home cuts ribbon Apr 5 Maegot 1
Big Business Mar '18 House fly 4
Groundhogs Day Mar '18 larry 2
hiway 36 closed today? Mar '18 guss 1

Punxsutawney Jobs

Personal Finance

Punxsutawney Mortgages