wondering

Caldwell, OH

#1 Sep 19, 2013
Did anyone hear about the kid who got jumped Friday night or the fight that happened at the ISDA Saturday? I have checked local papers and the internet and have seen nothing.
Dennis

Rochester, PA

#2 Sep 19, 2013
wondering wrote:
Did anyone hear about the kid who got jumped Friday night or the fight that happened at the ISDA Saturday? I have checked local papers and the internet and have seen nothing.
Must be someone with a name.
Wondering also

Punxsutawney, PA

#3 Sep 19, 2013
How about the dead guys brother getting beat up by 4 guys AND this other guy? 2 separate things???? I have been wondering about this as well...
wondering

Avonmore, PA

#4 Sep 20, 2013
his name is nathan brady
June

Punxsutawney, PA

#5 Sep 20, 2013
anyone hear how the "beaten" are ? Just because Chad is Chet's brother....WTH ? What happened to Brady ?
wondering

Avonmore, PA

#6 Sep 20, 2013
I heard very little. He had gotten jumped/stabbed and was life flighted to Pittsburgh. It happened Friday late night early morning somewhere around town. That's all I know.
Wondering also

Punxsutawney, PA

#7 Sep 20, 2013
I heard that happen to the brother a few days before his brother was murdered. Make you wonder of there is a connection... It is strange I saw both in FB and nothing in the paper....
ohmy

Morann, PA

#8 Oct 1, 2013
He was not stabbed!
Sneaky Deaky

Punxsutawney, PA

#9 Nov 18, 2013
I heard they were going to be filing attempted murder charges on that guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for info. 15 hr Tracker 3
New places in punxsy (Jan '14) Feb 14 Aaron Hendricks 23
Is Punxsy really that bad with drugs? (May '13) Jan '17 ShadowMan 54
Post Office Jan '17 ShadowMan 2
Tres Amigos closed Jan '17 howardsmom 1
Local Politics Dec '16 Aaron Hendricks 5
News Why Groundhog Day Should Be Outlawed (Feb '14) Dec '16 Tracy collier 17

Punxsutawney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance