Still single ? Want dating younger wo...

Still single ? Want dating younger women?Join in www.agegapmatch.org

Posted in the Punxsutawney Forum

Bella

Fremont, CA

#1 Nov 21, 2013
www.AgeGapMatch.org is a newly launched unique dating service, which helps younger women looking for older men or vice-versa. Its search tools are impressive and include a quick search (relationship sought, gender sought, age range, location), location search (zip/province/state/city), reverse match (instead of specifying criteria you search for members looking for somebody who matches your profile), astrological search and an advanced search (covering a wide range of personal details, hobbies and interests and physical attributes). If that wasn’t enough, you’ll also find a username search and tab searches (recommended members, online members, members with a birthday today). You can also connect to others by participating in member forums or writing your own blog. Maybe you can take a try!
WhatThe

Melbourne, FL

#2 Dec 4, 2013
Stop the SPAM!
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#3 Dec 4, 2013
Althow me in jail rite now, me would like to gets yunger girls who pwetty.
I tried dating older wemon (me was 49 @ she was 70), but dat didn't work out cuz she was bed confind and I den da cops awwest me for tings.
When me gets out, me gonna join dis groop and gets weally pwetty hung girwls.
MeCar

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2013
Today me gots beet up in jail again cuz somewon see dat me lookin for girwls who pwetty on dis dateeng sight.
My last 70 yr old girwlfrend (hoo NOT pwetty) cauzed me to half to B awwested for neglekt of a corpse, even dough she was my fianci.
So.......da choises is:
Get awwested for having sex widt a 70 yeer old or,
Get beet up in jail cuz me looking for yung girwls hoo pwetty.

Dis all not very good laws.
Me just wants anudder fianci.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cocaine Sep 20 Sweepitunder 2
How do you think President Trump is doing? Aug 28 Human 19
information on Pantall and Robinson families In... (Jul '12) Aug 26 History Lover 4
paul Leroy bell Aug '17 Dubois victims 1
Best Chiropractor Aug '17 Punxsy Phil 3
Places to work Jun '17 Disposition 7
News Pantall Hotel to be on display at open house May '17 Peppy 6

Punxsutawney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punxsutawney Mortgages