MeCar

Altoona, PA

#1 Jul 7, 2013
Last nite at de humminbird speadway me lost my last rotted tooth. But I didn't feel a ting cause de wacecars were so loud and fast goin around and awound.
cashcab

Tyrone, PA

#2 Jul 7, 2013
MeCar wrote:
Last nite at de humminbird speadway me lost my last rotted tooth. But I didn't feel a ting cause de wacecars were so loud and fast goin around and awound.
Did you ever find a date to take to the races? Should'nt be too hard finding a chic that's not big and fat with a beard, like your bed confined fianci.
Best of luck to you Terry.
MeCar

Altoona, PA

#3 Jul 8, 2013
cashcab wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever find a date to take to the races? Should'nt be too hard finding a chic that's not big and fat with a beard, like your bed confined fianci.
Best of luck to you Terry.
You better stop it or I'll have the noosepaper me works for get you. Dey already mad at you for pointing out dat me is out deliverin papers in da dark for dem even tho I was in jail for statutory wape and also in jail for stalkin and harrassin girlws who pwetty.
Ask me anything

Morrisdale, PA

#4 Jul 8, 2013
MeCar wrote:
<quoted text>
You better stop it or I'll have the noosepaper me works for get you. Dey already mad at you for pointing out dat me is out deliverin papers in da dark for dem even tho I was in jail for statutory wape and also in jail for stalkin and harrassin girlws who pwetty.
Don't know who you think you are, besides being in love with Mr Beatty and rejected, and to inform you that Mr Beatty was never arrested for Statutory Rape like you claim, he was just arrested for lewd harassment.

You on the other hand are being investigated for stalking and harassing Mr Beatty, should go nicely with your previous convictions.
huh

Melbourne, FL

#6 Jul 9, 2013
http://newspaperarchive.com/indiana-gazette/1...

Mr Beatty was arrested for a rape that allegedly happened in 1993.
betty

Punxsutawney, PA

#7 Jul 9, 2013
editorCorcina wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go back to sucking Shaw's dick and in your own county.
the Indiana paper there it is ,,,
Replying to a comment

Tyrone, PA

#9 Jul 9, 2013
betty wrote:
<quoted text> the Indiana paper there it is ,,,
Mr Beatty was only convicted of indecent exposure, not rape, and he was never charged or convicted of Statutory rape like mecar has stated.

Secondly, mecar is doing nothing but harassing and stalking Mr Beatty.
correction

Tyrone, PA

#10 Jul 9, 2013
Me car was recently convicted in punxsutawney magistrate court of harassing the person posing as me car......and doing it at night while on his paper route for our wonderful paper.

He has a long history and criminal record of harassing, stalking.......and WAS arrested for rape.
The charges on the latter may have been reduced, but the intent is there, along with the willingness to continue this behavior.

Yet our wonderful paper knowingly enables him to be out in the wee hours of the night.......doing who knows what.
correction

Tyrone, PA

#11 Jul 9, 2013
huh wrote:
http://mugshots.com/US-Countie s/Pennsylvania/Mifflin-County- PA/Terry-L-Beatty.5265270/deta ils/
Harassment in 2008.
HOWEVER, I do not think any of these issues warrant the rest of us being harassed by MeCar. MeCar needs to find a constructive legal approach to his issue with Mr. Beatty. If it is true that Mr. Beatty is still raping and harassing, find a legal way to stop him and STOP harassing the innocent people of these topix threads.
Thank you for the research. HOWEVER, MeCar is not on here harassing anyone. He is just pointing out how a Mr. Beatty can have these types of criminal records (and continued behavior) while being entrusted by the paper to be out running around at night......as well as....and ESPECIALLY be entrusted by a government program to be sole caretaker for a bed confined old lady, of whom Mr. Beatty referrs to as his "fianci". Let it be known that Mr. Beatty is approx. 50, while his "fianci" is approx. 70.
And finally......let it be known that NO......I repeat.....NO government program would allow him to be a caretaker with his record, except the one that he somehow found.
huh

Melbourne, FL

#12 Jul 10, 2013
MeCar is hijacking threads with his inane chatter; I feel harassed. Again, MeCar should seek a LEGAL way to deal with Mr. Beatty.
MeCar

Altoona, PA

#13 Jul 10, 2013
huh wrote:
MeCar is hijacking threads with his inane chatter; I feel harassed. Again, MeCar should seek a LEGAL way to deal with Mr. Beatty.
It is YOU who hijacked THIS thread.......and therefore, I feel harassed.

This thread was about the imaginary character "MeCar", and "his rotted tooth at the speedway incident".....(widt wacecars going awound and awound).

I would guess that you may not have much of an imagination, because it is obvious that such a person that MrCar depicts would more likely be seen behind bars as opposed to being on the streets delivering newspapers at night and entrusted/payed by the government to be caretaker for an elderly disabled bed confind woman.

I sincerely hope and wish that you open your mind and let your imagination spring forth. That is the recipe for a long, happy life.
tooLate

Melbourne, FL

#15 Jul 11, 2013
You've already posted links to his arrest record on other threads...
sheesh

Melbourne, FL

#18 Jul 15, 2013
MeCar
Altoona, PA
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#1 Jun 4, 2013
Here's one (but not de only time) me was awwested for sumthin. It was for statutory.
Wead down below where de sportsman club was burglarized under punxsy poleece.
Me would never do dat again.

Good ting me works for better noosepaper who don't report tings make me mad.
MeCar
Altoona, PA
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2 Jun 4, 2013
Whoops! Me forgot de link.
http://newspaperarchive.com/indiana-gazette/1 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assistant Fire chief Jun 10 Bob Goblin 1
News Punxsy Woman Charged with Drug Violations, Corr... (May '14) Jun 4 Kelley Benson 16
News Mahaffey Boro takes no action on generator fund... May '16 Greg 2
Where's Aaron May '16 Aaron Hendricks 10
Question Concerning Borough Councilman Apr '16 Username 2
Ledend Apr '16 Paris 4
So the Superintendent Quits too! "2" Apr '16 loophole 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punxsutawney Mortgages