Clearfield Man Waives Hearing in Drug...

Clearfield Man Waives Hearing in Drug Case

There are 3 comments on the GantDaily.com story from Jan 10, 2013, titled Clearfield Man Waives Hearing in Drug Case. In it, GantDaily.com reports that:

A Clearfield man who was accused after a drug raid that occurred at his camp in May of 2012 waived his right to a preliminary hearing during Centralized Court Wednesday at the Clearfield County Jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GantDaily.com.

feel bad for the kids

Clearfield, PA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
typical, Clearfield druggies.
Geez

Altoona, PA

#2 Jan 10, 2013
After reading the article, Punx'y had a confidential informant to begin with, followed up on the tip, caught the guy that made the delivery, flipped him, and due to his generous information, arrested the gentleman at the camp, along with a female, who gave false I.D. because she was already on probation in Clearfield County. Time for rehab, people. Speed kills! And gets you arrested and convicted. It was true in the 60's and it's true now, SPEED KILLS! And ruins your teeth......
Tyrone

Du Bois, PA

#3 Jan 15, 2013
We need tougher speed laws

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One of my buddies 2 hr PaulThePigmy 6
Senior Class President Fri Hillary 1
Ledend Thu Paris 5
So the Superintendent Quits too! "2" Apr 24 loophole 3
Outside Advice Sought By Council Apr 23 Blondie 8
Where have all the borough council candidates g... (Oct '15) Apr 22 Fickle 12
Where's Aaron Apr 22 Nobody cares 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punxsutawney Mortgages