BEST nascar wacecars
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Who agree widt me dat #24 wacecar de best wacecar?
I had dat # on my old eagle talon wacecar (until it died). Gonna deffanantly put dat stikker on my new Saturn wacecar.
Got BIG #24 hangin me front window so everybody see me like NASCAR too.
I go to waces hummingbird speadway people see #24 on car, peepol HAVE talk to me den.
It good to have freinds to talk to.
jeffie

Punxsutawney, PA

#2 Mar 31, 2013
MeCar wrote:
Who agree widt me dat #24 wacecar de best wacecar?
I had dat # on my old eagle talon wacecar (until it died). Gonna deffanantly put dat stikker on my new Saturn wacecar.
Got BIG #24 hangin me front window so everybody see me like NASCAR too.
I go to waces hummingbird speadway people see #24 on car, peepol HAVE talk to me den.
It good to have freinds to talk to.
this trend sucks
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#3 Mar 31, 2013
jeffie wrote:
<quoted text> this trend sucks
Dats understandable you no like peepol no about me an dat I work for noospaper even tho I was in jail for statutory rape and stalkin an harrassin girls. Just cause I wide awound all nite deliver noosepapers and look at pretty girls thru windows no meen dat my wacecar slow.
Go weed sumthin else den.
lary

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2013
the guy that started this trend sucks also
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Dis town great vacation resort town widt punsxy Fil. Now everybodee no what noosepaper hire to have out in middel of nite.
Did Great noosepaper too!
Arested Ha

Du Bois, PA

#6 Mar 31, 2013
no 72 hudson bst wace car hudson hornet wun like wind and sting ur nose cause u never get in frnt

ha ha
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Arested Ha wrote:
no 72 hudson bst wace car hudson hornet wun like wind and sting ur nose cause u never get in frnt
ha ha
You don't no who you messin widt sayin dat wacecar best. If you a girl.........or have girl in family, me look for her on noosepaper root twonite. But she not have to worree about buyin noosepaper from me..........
linda

York Springs, PA

#8 Mar 31, 2013
this blog is the most stupid trend ,, ith makes my head hurt
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Me have time also find you on noospaper root.
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#10 Mar 31, 2013
Den me also look for you on paper root tonite.
dianad

Punxsutawney, PA

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Why does the newspaper not fire this creep????
stooopid

Palm Bay, FL

#12 Apr 2, 2013
So - MeCar - who are you attempting to implicate with all of your threads?
mismatched

Altoona, PA

#13 Apr 2, 2013
stooopid wrote:
So - MeCar - who are you attempting to implicate with all of your threads?
If you read all his posts, the guys name is Terry, he lives on West Mahoning St in a house with a #24 curtain in the window. He works for the newspaper at night delivering papers in a Saturn wacecar. He is an alleged rapist and the newspaper didn't report it or fire him. It supposedly was in the Indiana Gazette.
That's what I gather from all his posts.
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#14 Apr 2, 2013
i WAS awwested for statutory rape--(nothing alleged bout it). But I was also awwested for stalk in and harrasin women (one of dem happened to be a clerk of courts).
And I hate da Indiana gazette for printin dat!

Just cause I like stalkin pretty girls at nite no meen I cant deliver noose papers FAST in wacecar at nite two.
eounghs enough

Punxsutawney, PA

#15 Apr 2, 2013
It's not him(MeCar) but he has tried to get the creep he has given all the information needed to get this guy hauled away for over a year now.. Go back read all the creepy threads. He has tried to go the legal way and has been having doors shuting in his face. Guess what he is not the only one. There is a creepy sick puppy getting away with stuff here in Punxsy he should not be allowed to on state, federal and local levals if this can all be proven. Records shoulds help with some I thought. I'm creeped out and buying Indiana Paper they seem more interested in helping me with this .I don't want him just off dilvering papers he needs help.....
mismatched

Altoona, PA

#16 Apr 2, 2013
eounghs enough wrote:
It's not him(MeCar) but he has tried to get the creep he has given all the information needed to get this guy hauled away for over a year now.. Go back read all the creepy threads. He has tried to go the legal way and has been having doors shuting in his face. Guess what he is not the only one. There is a creepy sick puppy getting away with stuff here in Punxsy he should not be allowed to on state, federal and local levals if this can all be proven. Records shoulds help with some I thought. I'm creeped out and buying Indiana Paper they seem more interested in helping me with this .I don't wan t him just off dilvering papers he needs help.....
Thank you! Finally someone understands what mecar is trying to tell us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you borrow borough equipment? Jul 30 perp 9
Council Member and Minister trashing Police Dep... Jul 29 Fell off of the w... 7
Survey Jul 27 Phil Conners 2
Smack overdoe last Sunday Jul 26 Willy 3
News Why Groundhog Day Should Be Outlawed (Feb '14) Jul 15 Bincat 16
Is Punxsy really that bad with drugs? (May '13) Jul 12 Michael jackson 46
Breaking Amish (May '13) Jul 8 Very Nice 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punxsutawney Mortgages