First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#1 Aug 29, 2012
I got car. I got wacecar, and its the fastest, best lookin car EVER!
My name Terree and i live over on Mahoning st across dr deejonny's office and i have Eagle Talon wacecar.
The goverment pay me $1700/month to be caretaker for a big fat bed confind woman, even though i was in jail for stalkin and harassin women. I was even arrested for rape once but i dont wanna talk about that.
I also dont wanna talk about why i call the bed confind woman i take care of my fianci and i dont wanna talk about that we have sex.......or what kind of sex we have.

Dere used to be old man upstairs from me who was found dead after he got his social security money but dats somethin
else i dont wanna talk about.

But what i DO wanna talk bout if there any (good) lookin chics dat aint so fat wanna see my wacecar and maybe considder being my girlfriend.
thespiritnews

United States

#2 Aug 30, 2012
It may interest you all to know that the weirdo dirtbag this post is referring to is actually far worse than is described above. He actually makes great efforts to keep his name secret to others for obvious reasons.
What should concern you most though..........Is that the newspaper has him out every night at 2am in the boondocks delivering papers. And guess what? Our wonderful paper is quite aware of his criminal record as well as his arrest for rape, yet they 'trust' him with their customers.
lizzie

Punxsutawney, PA

#3 Sep 2, 2012
IF this is true and real, the SPIRIT better fire him and file charges . Surely this is a prank of sorts
Sam

Cleveland, OH

#4 Sep 6, 2012
In some states these types of letters can be investigated. This person is a disgusting person and needs to be investigated. The TV show 20/20 made this clear to all e-mail participants.
mecar

United States

#5 Mar 12, 2013
I gots me NEW car---it's a Saturn. And this is REALLY the bestest, fastest, wace car around.......just perfect to run around at 3 in the morning delivering punxsy newspapers.
Even tho the newspapers knows I was once arrested for rape.....and I got out of jail not long ago for stalking and harrassing pretty women, they still keeps me cause I'm so good at delivering papers with wace car.
Only in America!
judgeTHIS

United States

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Hey......Mr. MeCar,
Is your "wacecar" as fast and as bling mine?
I'm judge Chamberes.

I doubt it
MeCar

Clearfield, PA

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Hey judge chamberers,
Just because you park your wacecar every morning next to the windows of punxsy diners so that everyone can see does'nt mean your wacecar better than mine.
I would come and park mine next to yours but I NEVER go out during the day (because I don't want everyone see my lone 1/2 rotted front tooth).
That's why I only come out at night (late) to deliver newspapers with MY wacecar.

My fianci tell me she heard you wear your black robe into the diners and only leave 35 cent tip anyway. I know she fat and bed confined, and always empties her bowells all over our mattress all the time, but at least the government pay me $1700/month to be her caretaker. I would tip at least 50 cents if the waitress maybe wanna consider being my girlfriend on the down lo.

Someday I know dere will be a not so fat, discusting chic will date me cause I work for such a large punxsy company delivering newspapers...and I have Wacecar.
I would be a good catch when it comes time and besides, I did my time in the joint.
exCon

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Hi MeCar.
I've got a record for not paying parking fines, and am looking for a job.
Do you think you can put in a word for me at your employer to get me a job?
I've got a car, all my teeth, and references.
Thanks!
MeCar

Bradford, PA

#9 Mar 17, 2013
I dunno about you get be Abel to get on hear delivering papers. First of all, I don't think you would fit in with the crew with a bunch of teeth.......always smiling and showing off. But since its only late nite deliverees maybe no one see you and notice so much.
Also, since you didn't say you were already in jail for stalking women.......and didn't say you were also arrested for rape, I don't think they would hire you bcause other peepol need the job moore.
But most of all, you didn't say if your car also a wacecar like mine. Dey like hiring us widt wacecars bcause then we can be a godsend to dis companee.

My advise would be for you go out and find pretty woman to stalk and harass.....then get arrested when da girl's boyfriend get mad. Im not gonna tell you go out and rape anyone, but everything helps.
Let your teeth all rot out (except 1/2 of One front tooth), grow a big grotty beard to hide missing teeth, and avoid taking bath or shower for 6 months.
Lastly, try and find job be caretaker for really old, fat woman and make her your fianci. The government pay really good celery for that, and you can stay hidden bhind closed curtains all day long doin all kinds of fun things....and nobody noes anything bout you then because you only come out at nite.
Then getaholdt me again.
mismatched

Altoona, PA

#10 Mar 17, 2013
MeCar wrote:
I dunno about you get be Abel to get on hear delivering papers. First of all, I don't think you would fit in with the crew with a bunch of teeth.......always smiling and showing off. But since its only late nite deliverees maybe no one see you and notice so much.
Also, since you didn't say you were already in jail for stalking women.......and didn't say you were also arrested for rape, I don't think they would hire you bcause other peepol need the job moore.
But most of all, you didn't say if your car also a wacecar like mine. Dey like hiring us widt wacecars bcause then we can be a godsend to dis companee.
My advise would be for you go out and find pretty woman to stalk and harass.....then get arrested when da girl's boyfriend get mad. Im not gonna tell you go out and rape anyone, but everything helps.
Let your teeth all rot out (except 1/2 of One front tooth), grow a big grotty beard to hide missing teeth, and avoid taking bath or shower for 6 months.
Lastly, try and find job be caretaker for really old, fat woman and make her your fianci. The government pay really good celery for that, and you can stay hidden bhind closed curtains all day long doin all kinds of fun things....and nobody noes anything bout you then because you only come out at nite.
Then getaholdt me again.
LOL
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#11 Mar 18, 2013
mismatched wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
You better stop laughing at me----especially if you a girl.
The last girl laugh at me, I stalk and harass every night when I get done with my paper route after 3am .
I even messed up HER Car while she sleepin.
You dont no who you messin with!
notajoke

Punxsutawney, PA

#12 Mar 18, 2013
For obvious reasons, there are those who want you to think this guy is a joke. You can guess yourself who.....and why.
The truth is, this guy running around only in the wee hours of the night is actually worse than the picture painted here.
Why he remains employed and putting innocent people in danger is simply Arrogance by his employer.
mmmmmmmm

Martinsburg, PA

#13 Mar 18, 2013
look what dirtbags are emplyed by city...megans list
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#14 Mar 18, 2013
I slipped thru Megan's list no problem even tho I sit in parking lots masturbating in wacecar. Nobody can catch me in Saturn wacecar, and I deliver lots of newspapers every nite.
This is the BEST newspaper to work for!
hammer

Punxsutawney, PA

#15 Mar 18, 2013
mmmmmmmm wrote:
look what dirtbags are emplyed by city...megans list
, thay should be fired ,,,,,,,,,,period,, or at least the person that hired them should be fired,,,,
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#16 Mar 18, 2013
Days o.k. if wanna fire those peepol, but newspaper does'nt have to fire anyone..........just like they don't have report stories dey don't want to.
The newspaper don't like topic eeeder cause dey think only dey should filter what news for you to heer.
Everybodee I used to no in jail very jealous of me now I have car, and government job caretaker of corpse for $1700/month, and cause I work important job for newspaper. Dey used to beet me up. Now look at me!
CorruptSpirit

Punxsutawney, PA

#17 Mar 19, 2013
Yep. The newspaper is corrupt.
With like arrogance, they elect to print some stories while hiding others.
In the same way, they arrogantly employ dangerous individuals to roam the countryside late at night Even though they have anti social behavior.
Is being arrested for rape........serving time in jail for stalking and harassing women (at night), and continuing to stalk women (forcing them to move.....at least two of his neighbors in which the police were involved).........Is this a representative of the newspaper you all consider to be "safe"?

50 cents a copy.
nicky

United States

#18 Mar 19, 2013
the spirit just sucks ,, cant belive there still in business,,
wannabe-wacecar

Punxsutawney, PA

#19 Mar 20, 2013
I got a wacecar. A fast wacecar. Faster den yur wacecar.
MeCar

Punxsutawney, PA

#20 Mar 21, 2013
wannabe-wacecar wrote:
I got a wacecar. A fast wacecar. Faster den yur wacecar.
I'm gonna put #24 on my new Saturn wacecar like I used to have on my old Eagle Talon wacecar (it died). Den I have BEST wacecar. And I also have #24 rag I use for curtain (you can see it when you go by on Mahoning street). I keep it closed all day when I need privacy to have fun widt the bed confined old fat lady de government pay me to be caretaker for. Did I tell you dat I made her my fianci.......and dat my old jail buddies keep secretly writing her cause dey want dat good paying government job instead? Dat make me mad.
What also make me mad is my boss I deliver noospapers for tell me dat udder peepol allowed to tell peepol bout me, unless dey post links showing my arrest for rape, and all da udder crimes I was in jail for.
I don't tink stalking and harassing pretty girls should be a crime dat make you go to jail.
My boss at noospaper don't want you all no dat noospaper knew about my record long time ago, but keep me anyway cause dey should be able do what dey want.
Gotta go change diaper my fianci.......den where gonna have some fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punxsutawney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assistant Fire chief Jun 10 Bob Goblin 1
News Punxsy Woman Charged with Drug Violations, Corr... (May '14) Jun 4 Kelley Benson 16
News Mahaffey Boro takes no action on generator fund... May '16 Greg 2
Where's Aaron May '16 Aaron Hendricks 10
Question Concerning Borough Councilman Apr '16 Username 2
Ledend Apr '16 Paris 4
So the Superintendent Quits too! "2" Apr '16 loophole 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punxsutawney Mortgages