Threatening dog shot by deputies

There are 3 comments on the FOX 4 Now story from Apr 26, 2013, titled Threatening dog shot by deputies. In it, FOX 4 Now reports that:

NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office says it was just a bad situation when a dog was shot during an investigation overnight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX 4 Now.

STD free

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Let me guess a worthless pit bull
SuperTrooper

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Apr 27, 2013
No. It was an American Bulldog.
The Sheriff's Dept. was there looking for a felon that a girl who lived there was hanging out with. Maybe if she chose her friends more carefully, her dog wouldn't have gotten shot.

Typical White Trash! The lady doing most of the talking, speaks as if she's a pill head. "My 18 year old son.." SHUT UP!

The LCSO is NOT at fault for this one.
STD free

United States

#3 Apr 27, 2013
SuperTrooper wrote:
No. It was an American Bulldog.
The Sheriff's Dept. was there looking for a felon that a girl who lived there was hanging out with. Maybe if she chose her friends more carefully, her dog wouldn't have gotten shot.

Typical White Trash! The lady doing most of the talking, speaks as if she's a pill head. "My 18 year old son.." SHUT UP!

The LCSO is NOT at fault for this one.
I totally agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punta Gorda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Lowe Sun LEO 477 2
News Sheriff: December shooting victim had loaded AK-47 (Jan '13) May 1 castASpell 13
North Port Pawn shops (Aug '10) Apr 29 Angry 14
Review: Dehdashti, Houman DDS - Houman Dehdasht... (May '09) Apr 29 Sheila Port Charl... 9
2 Teachers and 2 kids moving to Punta Gorda. Ad... Apr 27 BethD 1
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Nov '07) Apr 26 usuck61 69
GRAND THEFT Auto N.Ft.Myers Apr 22 BLU 1
More from around the web

Punta Gorda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]