Suspect turns himself in for battery ...

Suspect turns himself in for battery on an officer

There are 1 comment on the WINK-TV Fort Myers story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Suspect turns himself in for battery on an officer. In it, WINK-TV Fort Myers reports that:

PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's Major Crimes Unit detectives report that 33-year-old Jeffrey Dean May, of 14180 Burnt Store Road, turned himself in Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WINK-TV Fort Myers.

A concerned citizen

Grand Blanc, MI

#1 Jan 23, 2013
glad he turned himself in. He is just one of the many youth here in our county lead astray due to the infestation of drugs. I am so sad to see what the evils of meth and crack and pills and God knows what else has turned these kids into. Prayers for mercy and for the makers and sellers of these drugs to be taken off the streets. For the addicted to get the help they need. I am truly glad that the officer that was hit is ok. They risk their lives to protect us all. TY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punta Gorda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should popular vote replace electoral college i... Thu GloriusGoodness 30
News Man found dead in McDonald's bathroom in Port C... Nov 23 Unknown 1
News ZombiCon: 1 year later, no arrests made Nov 10 Wonder why 2
Local CNA arrested for sexually abusing patient Nov 7 Unreal 5
Paul Herman Kline (Jun '11) Nov 4 Fung Chang 26
News Arcadia teen charged with DUI manslaughter (Jun '10) Oct '16 Ash-close-to-All-... 72
News PGPD making changes after wrongful arrest (Feb '14) Oct '16 morgue diener 6

Punta Gorda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punta Gorda Mortgages