Brenner, Peter M.

There are 1 comment on the Northwest Herald story from Feb 19, 2014, titled Brenner, Peter M.. In it, Northwest Herald reports that:

Peter M. Brenner, Jr. Born: Sept. 3, 1961; In Wonder Lake Died: Feb. 17, 2014; In Port Charlotte, FL Peter Michael Brenner, Jr., age 52, of Port Charlotte, Florida passed away Monday, February 17, 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Herald.

G Lewis

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1 Feb 26, 2014
To the family of Peter Brenner, you have my deepest sympathy in the loss of your loved one. Death is difficult to deal with no matter if it is expected or not! God knows your pain and will reverse the condition of sin and death soon (Romans 6:23).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punta Gorda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Sep '07) May 20 njsherrill 89
Debate: Marijuana - North Fort Myers, FL (Aug '10) May 17 cheyanne 20
News Smoke'n Pit sets the bar for barbecue in North ... May 8 al lindroth 1
Lisa Lowe May 3 LEO 477 2
News Sheriff: December shooting victim had loaded AK-47 (Jan '13) May 1 castASpell 13
North Port Pawn shops (Aug '10) Apr 29 Angry 14
Review: Dehdashti, Houman DDS - Houman Dehdasht... (May '09) Apr 29 Sheila Port Charl... 9
More from around the web

Punta Gorda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]