Local Tattoo Shops- Who is Good-Who i...

Local Tattoo Shops- Who is Good-Who is Bad??

Posted in the Punta Gorda Forum

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 5, 2013
Just moved to this area from Indiana an both the wife and I want a few more tattoos. Who is good, who should be avoided?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Nov 6, 2013
With all of the diseases like Aides, Hep C, etc connected with blood and the prevention by having the highest level of hygiene and sterilization of equipment that could transfer these diseases from person to person, making sure the provider of anything from medical, dental or even piercing and body tattooing does everything right and has no bad histories is very important to all of us.

I had heard some rumors or stories concerning unsafe practices being observed in the case of one local tattoo shop......also I guess the employee also being personally infected with one of these blood transferred diseases.

Being new to the area I did not want to take any unnecessary chances.
Money Maker

Wyoming, MI

#3 Feb 11, 2014
I got a tattoo on my pecker that says "Your name". I make a lot of money with it by betting someone I have your name tattooed on my pecker. They always think I mean their actual name. Get some sex out of it too. Usually if a woman is curious enough to want to see, they want to try too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punta Gorda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tell Mel: Don't cross Honest Ziggy's in North F... (Feb '10) Jun 25 Knowitalls irk me 78
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Jun 16 grace cararie 93
Nude beach (Apr '13) Jun 14 Fishperson 9
Any Jobs (Oct '13) Jun 9 CaseyM 3
News Drive-by bullets riddle Fort Myers home Jun 4 Ebunnyrae 8
health care (Sep '13) May '16 Wackjob 148
News 10-year-old bicyclist critically injured in Cha... (Sep '11) May '16 Kelcy frame 15

Punta Gorda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punta Gorda Mortgages