Mother and boyfriend accused of abusi...

Mother and boyfriend accused of abusing children daily

There are 10 comments on the WINK-TV Fort Myers story from May 9, 2013, titled Mother and boyfriend accused of abusing children daily. In it, WINK-TV Fort Myers reports that:

PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- A Charlotte County mother and her boyfriend are charged with abusing her two children on a daily basis for several months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WINK-TV Fort Myers.

Relative to Father

New Port Richey, FL

#1 May 10, 2013
So much of this story still to be told. Stay tuned for the twist in events. Usually its a woman scorned......get a grip dude you cheated and left her now she has a man you can't stand it.....using the kids is child abuse. Dad needs to be arrested
Clover

Cape Coral, FL

#2 May 10, 2013
Both of those scumbags should be gored to death by a wild boar, then leave their bodies for the bugs to finish off.
Reality

United States

#3 May 14, 2013
Relative to Father wrote:
So much of this story still to be told. Stay tuned for the twist in events. Usually its a woman scorned......get a grip dude you cheated and left her now she has a man you can't stand it.....using the kids is child abuse. Dad needs to be arrested
You sir, are an idiot through and through. Go ahead and let me know who you are, so I can explain this to your face. You apparently know nothing of the events, but reality will set you straight.
Tracy

United States

#4 May 19, 2013
Maybe he beat on her too. Her mugshot looks like she has two black eyes. Hope she gets help. You can tell he's a monster just by his pic.
Shantel

United States

#5 May 20, 2013
I was in an abusive relationship and never would've allowed my kids to go through what I've been through. An abusive or scorned woman is more prone to defend her children because she knows how it feels to suffer.
Josh

United States

#6 May 20, 2013
They don't take kids away from one parent without doing a complete background and investigation on the other. What does the dad cheating have to do with the kids being abused?
Terra

United States

#8 May 20, 2013
Relative of father? We believe you...NOT!
Bubba

Valrico, FL

#9 May 20, 2013
Memo.m4a
The Jury

Valrico, FL

#10 Apr 2, 2014
And the verdict is in....GUILTY!!!
Eye witness

Port Charlotte, FL

#11 Feb 28, 2016
Tracy wrote:
Maybe he beat on her too. Her mugshot looks like she has two black eyes. Hope she gets help. You can tell he's a monster just by his pic.
Or she was on drugs..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punta Gorda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Aug 16 Bud LaPoint 121
Nude beach (Apr '13) Aug 15 Nudeman 14
The beautiful girl in red dress at kings highwa... (Jul '15) Aug 14 Anthony 4
Old people calling cops on young people for not... Aug 14 Joe joe blanks 1
Club XS belongs in Syria, NOT the United States! Aug 13 Tommy 1
News Secret sex club discovered in Southwest Florida Aug 12 Prince John 1
Derick with silver porsche (Jan '15) Aug 1 All 12

Punta Gorda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punta Gorda Mortgages