Area gun sales, fears rising

Area gun sales, fears rising

There are 7566 comments on the North Port Sun story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Area gun sales, fears rising. In it, North Port Sun reports that:

Gun stores in Charlotte County have experienced increased sales since Election Day as local gun owners brace for an anticipated restriction of gun laws following the re-election of President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Port Sun.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#5416 Feb 17, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again my little troll
lol! And yet, you just can't provide it. Must be you're LYING son.

What other explanation can there be for your constant claims with nothing to show for it?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#5417 Feb 17, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Works fine for white folks
You may need training on the click part
lol! Maybe you're a zombie son.

That would surely explain the clear no intelligence on your part!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#5418 Feb 17, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Works fine for white folks???
Animals have problems with the opposing thumb thingy
lol! You should try self trepanning with your 30/30 son. It might help!

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#5419 Feb 17, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
I concur with the ride in the Ford. I have an '04 F-150 XLT, and we usually take it on road trips because it rides so much better than the wife's Pontiac. What sucks is the gas mileage from the 5.4L. Best I ever got was 18mpg. My brother has the F-250 Lariat and he only gets about 13mpg (4x4).
I have a 96 Chevy k-1500 4 x 4 with a cap on the back ,sadly it has a throttle body and not ported injection 350 v8 best I could do is 14.9
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#5420 Feb 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, your "copy and paste" site still doesn't work. That's a fact. So please don't tell me what to do AFTER you've given your so called proof.
Besides, if Zimmerman can't get out at the syg hearing, it goes to trial.
And he must testify there.
No he doesn't.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#5421 Feb 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, your "copy and paste" site still doesn't work. That's a fact. So please don't tell me what to do AFTER you've given your so called proof.
You can deny it all you want. You still can't refute the FACT that you have been proven a liar over an over again.

Also, go read the 5th Amendment, ball-peen. Zimmerman doesn't have to say a damn thing, nor can he be made to testify against himself.

Southeast Virginia

#5422 Feb 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Go ahead....deny it again.
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#5423 Feb 17, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
You can deny it all you want. You still can't refute the FACT that you have been proven a liar over an over again.
Also, go read the 5th Amendment, ball-peen. Zimmerman doesn't have to say a damn thing, nor can he be made to testify against himself.
I don't need to deny it son. The situation speaks for itself contrary to your opinion.

And yes, if Zimmerman plans on using syg, he will have to testify at the hearing.

Southeast Virginia

#5424 Feb 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to deny it son. The situation speaks for itself contrary to your opinion.
And yes, if Zimmerman plans on using syg, he will have to testify at the hearing.
I swear you flip-flop more than John Kerry. That's not what you said earlier dweeb. You claimed he would have to testify at his trial. And he will not have to testify unless he wants to. That why he has an attorney, ball-peen.

Southeast Virginia

#5425 Feb 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to deny it son. The situation speaks for itself contrary to your opinion.
Not my opinion, ball-peen. I have use YOUR POSTS to prove you are a liar. And with that being said, I am DONE with you. I have wasted FAR too much time on your dumb ass already. Remember, life is hard. It's real hard if your stupid. And son, you have one hell of an uphill journey ahead of you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#5426 Feb 17, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear you flip-flop more than John Kerry. That's not what you said earlier dweeb. You claimed he would have to testify at his trial. And he will not have to testify unless he wants to. That why he has an attorney, ball-peen.
Nope. The syg hearing. He doesn't have to testify at the trial son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#5427 Feb 17, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my opinion, ball-peen. I have use YOUR POSTS to prove you are a liar. And with that being said, I am DONE with you. I have wasted FAR too much time on your dumb ass already. Remember, life is hard. It's real hard if your stupid. And son, you have one hell of an uphill journey ahead of you.
Claims, claims, claims.

I don't mind them as much as long as you don't confuse them with facts.

Southeast Virginia

#5429 Feb 18, 2013
{YAAAAAWWWWWN}

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Hampton, VA

#5430 Feb 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I notice you people like to take that authoritative position over others to dole out who is/is not right.
What id the function of government, yeah? We're waiting....

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Hampton, VA

#5431 Feb 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I hear Nevada has more houses than people to rent to.
Nevada has people to rent? What about the 13th Amendment?

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5432 Feb 18, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So you hold the button down on your steering wheel as you are driving and talking..........LOL
Maybe in a car where the wheel turns one full turn
But in a truck the wheel may turn up to five times for lock to lock turn
No fool, you press it once to answer. Why would you assume you must hold it?

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5433 Feb 18, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct..........I agree 100% with you.......
Why can a cop talk on a cell phone but a delivery driver can't??
Neither should be using the phone while behind the wheel. I don’t understand why so many people feel they must be on the phone constantly.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5434 Feb 18, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
I concur with the ride in the Ford. I have an '04 F-150 XLT, and we usually take it on road trips because it rides so much better than the wife's Pontiac. What sucks is the gas mileage from the 5.4L. Best I ever got was 18mpg. My brother has the F-250 Lariat and he only gets about 13mpg (4x4).
I get 16-17 highway. My 250 is also a 4x4 but I got it with the 6.7L diesel.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5435 Feb 18, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Per mile driven commercial drivers are in less accidents than non commercial drivers
Yes, but not substantially less. Wrecks involving big trucks are more likely to produce a fatality.

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5436 Feb 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Wrong, he wouldn’t be required to testify. In his case though his testimony is the only eye witness account and it would be in his best interest to testify.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punta Gorda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tell Mel: Don't cross Honest Ziggy's in North F... (Feb '10) Sat Knowitalls irk me 78
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Jun 16 grace cararie 93
Nude beach (Apr '13) Jun 14 Fishperson 9
Any Jobs (Oct '13) Jun 9 CaseyM 3
News Drive-by bullets riddle Fort Myers home Jun 4 Ebunnyrae 8
health care (Sep '13) May 30 Wackjob 148
News 10-year-old bicyclist critically injured in Cha... (Sep '11) May '16 Kelcy frame 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punta Gorda Mortgages