Area gun sales, fears rising

Area gun sales, fears rising

There are 7574 comments on the North Port Sun story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Area gun sales, fears rising. In it, North Port Sun reports that:

Gun stores in Charlotte County have experienced increased sales since Election Day as local gun owners brace for an anticipated restriction of gun laws following the re-election of President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Port Sun.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3452 Jan 22, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
They knew David Koresh was raping young girls...they did not have proof. So they used his illegal gun racket as reason to go in....Had Koresh came out and faced the charges againt him no one would have died....HE HID BEHIND KIDS HE WAS RAPING.........
Yes moron will say the dumbest things..........LOL

If that was the case without any proof CPS could have walked in and checked..........

With no warrant and a simple knock on the door.....

But instead they chose to run tanks thru the building crushing and burning children.....
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#3453 Jan 22, 2013
Calm Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>

In my real life, my candidate won the election, and is popular with the people.
In your real life, your candidate suffered a humiliating loss, and your teabag Republican philosophy has been utterly rejected by the people.
Does that put it in perspective for you at all?
No, you typical teenagerish liberal boob. In MY real life I have peace, security and fulfillment from the fruits of my labor. YOU have a dependent life based on government assistance and victimhood. Obama will come and go you fool and the pendulum will swing back as it always does when you leftist teenagers drive the country into a ditch.
GhostofRaygun

Rochester, KY

#3454 Jan 22, 2013
Star Wars wrote:
People are buying guns and stock piling ammo because they fear their government and don't trust or beleive Obama. Rememeber what happened the last time a democrat was in the white house,Bill Clinton killed 77 people including 21 children at Waco Texas as part of a gun grab by a democratic president. Obama tries to take away our guns and there will be a fight,maybe another civil war.
No guns have ever been taken from their owners unless it was used in a crime. No guns will ever be taken by Obama. The laws may change to make them harder to get but they will not be taken. And most have no concern about an assault rifle ban. Everyone I know already have several. It sounds like you would have fit right in with the Waco Bunch. You Repubs should really stop believing that only Repubs have guns. It's just one more area you will be proven wrong about.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3455 Jan 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes moron will say the dumbest things..........LOL
If that was the case without any proof CPS could have walked in and checked..........
With no warrant and a simple knock on the door.....
But instead they chose to run tanks thru the building crushing and burning children.....
MY BROTHER WORKED ON JOINT TASK FORCE BETWEEN FBI AND ATF IN WACO ON THAT SITUATION........

I have facts and truth....You have lies and BS rants,..

They tried many times to go in or to have Koresh come out...He would nto and his people would only fire guns into the air in response....TRY FACTS....I have first hand exp from someone there...WHAT YOU GOT????????
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#3456 Jan 22, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
MY BROTHER WORKED ON JOINT TASK FORCE BETWEEN FBI AND ATF IN WACO ON THAT SITUATION........
I have facts and truth....You have lies and BS rants,..BLAH,FART,BLAH...
You are a lying sack, ask the nurse for a shot.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#3457 Jan 22, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you typical teenagerish liberal boob. In MY real life I have peace, security and fulfillment from the fruits of my labor. YOU have a dependent life based on government assistance and victimhood. Obama will come and go you fool and the pendulum will swing back as it always does when you leftist teenagers drive the country into a ditch.
100% correct

“Facts”

Location hidden

#3458 Jan 22, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
They tried many times to go in or to have Koresh come out...He would nto and his people would only fire guns into the air in response....TRY FACTS....I have first hand exp from someone there...WHAT YOU GOT????????
Facts........

David was in town at least once a week and was videoed by BATF many times eating at a restaurant.

If there was suspected child molestation CPS could have knocked on the door...... They could have grabbed David anytime they wanted in town

Robert Rodriguez was a inside spy and was inside the compound for months and never saw any child abuse or illegal guns.

Catherine Wessinger was also a spy but she claimed David knew

bottom line they could have grabbed David in town months, weeks or even days before the raid.......

Read what real people that were there say..........LOL

http://www.carolmoore.net/waco/waco-speak-out...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#3459 Jan 22, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#3460 Jan 22, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
So the video of the agent on the little hip roof being shot through a wall and falling back was a fake???

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#3461 Jan 22, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
100% truth.........That is what I posted...You can say what you want but what I posted above is 100% fact......twist all you want call me names attack me..WONT CHANGE THAT DAVID KORESH WAS HAVING SEX WITH GIRLS AS YOUNG AS 13....THAT IS FACT FACT FACT FACT!!!!!!!!!!HE WAS A SICK PIG AND YOUR DEFENDING HIM....what does that make you???? A PEDO LOVER????
to many laws

Moseley, VA

#3462 Jan 22, 2013
you eed to go to another country come back after you educate your mind...you are spewing garbage
from 20 years ago...too bad Obama won accept it and go on..yes a black man is president..again

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#3463 Jan 22, 2013
Gun Control
&fe ature=player_embedded

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#3464 Jan 22, 2013
Reasons for Murders In “the Hood” That No One Wants To Face Honestly Or At All.....
http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show...

Since: Jan 13

Clearwater, FL

#3465 Jan 22, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
And what evidence do you have that I don't have "peace, security, and fullfillment from the fruits of my labor"? What evidence do you have that I "have a dependent life based on goverment assistance and victimhood"?

You have none, because none of that is true. Your image of me was formed by your own imagination, which was fed that rubbish by Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Rove, Hannity, and the other pathological liars who poison our airwaves.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#3466 Jan 22, 2013
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you need a train wreck to get back on track.
Going along with the rest of the turds just leads to the septic tank.
Yep, you ought to know ...:-/

“Facts”

Location hidden

#3468 Jan 22, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
100% truth.........That is what I posted...You can say what you want but what I posted above is 100% fact......twist all you want call me names attack me..WONT CHANGE THAT DAVID KORESH WAS HAVING SEX WITH GIRLS AS YOUNG AS 13....THAT IS FACT FACT FACT FACT!!!!!!!!!!HE WAS A SICK PIG AND YOUR DEFENDING HIM....what does that make you???? A PEDO LOVER????
If that ws the case why did they not just grab David on one of his town trips and go look???

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#3469 Jan 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
If that ws the case why did they not just grab David on one of his town trips and go look???
He never took trips to town LIAR......He hid out and used kids he was raping as a shield...

NOW DEAL WITH THE REAL FACTS OR SHUT UP..........I AM POSTING FIRST HAND FACTS FROM THE SCENE.....Your posting some made up bull from who knows where.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#3470 Jan 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts........
David was in town at least once a week and was videoed by BATF many times eating at a restaurant.
If there was suspected child molestation CPS could have knocked on the door...... They could have grabbed David anytime they wanted in town
Robert Rodriguez was a inside spy and was inside the compound for months and never saw any child abuse or illegal guns.
Catherine Wessinger was also a spy but she claimed David knew
bottom line they could have grabbed David in town months, weeks or even days before the raid.......
Read what real people that were there say..........LOL
http://www.carolmoore.net/waco/waco-speak-out...
lol! Fact... you're a proven liar and idiot son!

Woohoo!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#3471 Jan 22, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>He never took trips to town LIAR......He hid out and used kids he was raping as a shield...
NOW DEAL WITH THE REAL FACTS OR SHUT UP..........I AM POSTING FIRST HAND FACTS FROM THE SCENE.....Your posting some made up bull from who knows where.
I see you did not read the link I posted for you.........

Nor another links that showed him in town almost weekly......

The FBI filmed him eating breakfast many times..........

“Facts”

Location hidden

#3472 Jan 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Fact... you're a proven liar and idiot son!
Woohoo!
This is how you prove someone a liar troll..........
But for some reason you cant do it????

tell us why troll???

Lets all watch the moron Yea claim that the burden of proof is on the defense..........LOL

How stupid must a person be to think this???

Ok.......

You might want to use the restroom before you read this as some have wet their pants from laughing so hard........

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……

Here Is One wrote:

<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p...

Yea wrote.
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.

That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punta Gorda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PGPD making changes after wrongful arrest (Feb '14) Jan 5 George 8
Nikki Smith ,Aaron steele Jan 5 Jenn 4
health care (Sep '13) Dec 27 Bahaah 149
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Dec 19 Jtaltian 102
News Tell Mel: Don't cross Honest Ziggy's in North F... (Feb '10) Dec '16 Wtenchin247 82
News Should popular vote replace electoral college i... Dec '16 GloriusGoodness 29
News Man found dead in McDonald's bathroom in Port C... Nov '16 Unknown 1

Punta Gorda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punta Gorda Mortgages