Sunrise Waterway may be 'impaired'

Sunrise Waterway may be 'impaired'

There are 1 comment on the North Port Sun story from Jul 6, 2013, titled Sunrise Waterway may be 'impaired'. In it, North Port Sun reports that:

A leading state environmental expert believes the Sunrise Waterway - a body of fresh water in town that flows past the public beach complex and empties into Alligator Bay - will be declared "impaired" in the next few years due to fecal coliform, a bacteria found in feces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Port Sun.

Concerns

United States

#1 Jul 6, 2013
Does anyone know who I need to report the dumping of raw sewage into the brackish water canal behind the Charlotte RV Park? In cjaotte Harbor Fl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Punta Gorda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Herman Kline (Jun '11) Thu Bill slater 24
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Sep 28 Mildred S Cruz 97
Crystal Lake? Sep 24 Common Sense 1
Pain clinic Sep 24 In need 1
News PGPD making changes after wrongful arrest (Feb '14) Sep 20 disapointed with ... 2
News Tax Payers Upset Over Penny Tax in Charlotte Co... (May '14) Sep 20 disapointed with ... 15
Punta Gorda Police are Horrible (Sep '09) Sep 20 disapointed with ... 41

Punta Gorda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Punta Gorda Mortgages