Perogies and stuff
Father Krakow

Pulaski, WI

#1 May 9, 2012
Attention, you Pulaski school teachers and union clod-hoppers. I want to save your rotten stinking souls.
Believe in God you liberal Pulaski punchkas, but do not hang your hat on the infalible credibility of any spacific Religion. Religions, with their Korans, Torahs, Bibles, etc. are all inventions of mankind, in an attempt by varous factions of mankind to aassociate their spacific religious beliefs more closely to God than the spacific religious beliefs of other factions of mankind. Always remember, you liberal golumpkies and perogies, God is eternal. God was around prior to the beginning of the Universe, the big bang or whatever. God will be around when the Universe collapses into a black hole or holes or whatever. God wll be around when the Mother of all black holes explodes and gives birth to another new Universe etc, etc, etc.
If you believe in God, you must vote Republican. The Republican Party always has room for God at their table and in their decision making process. The Liberal Democratic party does not have room for God at their table. The liberal Democratic party supports baby killers, child molesters, perverts, thugs, the ACLU, etc, etc. Wake up you katufla heads, if you believe in Liberalism you are sliding, sliding, sliding, faster, and faster, and faster, in a downward spiraling rut, into the ffierce and firey bowels of Hell, culminating in consumate and eternal damnation. The Devil cheers you on and the Obama's, Pelosi's, and Harry Ried's are greasing the rut. Always remember, you liberal yayka heads, The Devil rears his ugly head in many ways........all under the guise of Liberalism.
Black Spatula

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Oct 22, 2012
As he continues to tout his plan to fix the economy and “make things right,” presidential nominee Mitt Romney delivered a heartfelt address to wealthy rally attendees Monday, telling those who make more than $20 million per year that he “feels [their] pain” and can relate to their struggles.

“Look, I’m out there fighting for you every day, because I know what it’s like to grow up with everything, spend your whole life in the same socioeconomic class, and struggle constantly to find new ways to keep your obscene wealth out of the hands of tax collectors,” the former Bain Capital CEO said in the emotionally charged speech, adding that he was “not just reading some talking points” about being in the top 0.01 percent of earners, but had been there “many times” himself.“Ann and I, we too come from wealth. We know what it’s like to come home at Christmastime with an annual bonus of 10 or 15 million dollars and then have the federal government say,‘Wait a minute, buddy, we’re going to need 13, maybe 14 percent of that.’ And all of a sudden, that 15 million bonus becomes 13 million. We believe no American family should ever have to go through that.”

Romney added that if it weren’t for the Bush-era tax cuts that lowered taxes for thousands of wealthy families,“God only knows” where he might have ended up
Amy

Pulaski, WI

#3 Nov 13, 2012
I'm going to Church this Sunday. Please join me in Prayer for that black @ssed, White house, Gaboon to develop a brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pulaski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DildoeLand Pulaski Apr 19 Mrs Blasczykski 2
DildoeLand Apr 18 Hilda Spike Spik... 1
News Appleton to consider downtown parking app Apr 10 Green Bay Party Bus 1
News Justice Department warns of gangs in Wisconsin (Dec '08) Apr 8 Defeat Elizabeth ... 76
The racist and bigoted Press Gazette Feb '17 The Medicine Man 3
F - 22 Rapter comes to Pulaski Air Port (May '16) May '16 Amp 1
The 2016 winter edition of the Krakow Daily Eag... (Nov '15) Nov '15 The Editor 1

Pulaski Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pulaski Mortgages