looking for a pastor

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

does anyone know anything about this so called pastor?
clearance

Pulaski, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

yes he is a great pastor and he happens to be my pastor... what about him?
bmc316

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

He doesnt take care of the properties that he rents and if you are one day late on rent he will evict you immediately....yea...great man of the cloth for sure!
Mosier

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

He is a business man. Period. He doesn't care about his tenants, he rents out old run down properties and does NOT properly care for them. He is a slumlord. As far as being a pastor, he is more of a teacher. He is not a compassionate type person. There are wonderful people at vhm, but he really is not a good man and he is a terrible landlord.
He prefers to rent to HUD. He will evict without thinking twice about it, he does misuse the eviction process too.
I went to vhm for several years but left because of Steve Willis. The church body are he best folks around and THEY make the church what it is. But their leader is a snake in the grass and he and his wife take frequent vacations and he takes frequent "retreats" alone while the church foots the bill.
Love the church-dislike the man-and hate he landlord.
Mosier

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

I recommend randy Lawrence. He practices what he preaches and is an honest, humble, sincere man. I dont go to church anymore, but id go there if I were goin back.
Orange

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Oh he is awful!!!!!! Not a nice man at all. I know people who rented from him and he NEVER fixed a thing in their house and he took advantage of their misfortunes. Was awful to witness. Even had a person who "owed" him money and worked him like he was a slave.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pulaski Discussions

Search the Pulaski Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
aaron Morris tool thief 6 hr eric hall 12
University BP Towing and Service Station (Feb '12) 11 hr $$$ 9
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
Riley's Jul 11 Curious George 1
pulaski bar Jul 8 dreama 1
pete adams (Nov '11) Jul 2 wondering 3
Jeremiah mabe Jun 28 Country girl 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pulaski Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••