looking for a pastor

Bee, VA

#1 Feb 4, 2011
does anyone know anything about this so called pastor?
clearance

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2011
yes he is a great pastor and he happens to be my pastor... what about him?
bmc316

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2012
He doesnt take care of the properties that he rents and if you are one day late on rent he will evict you immediately....yea...great man of the cloth for sure!
Mosier

Falls Church, VA

#4 May 8, 2012
He is a business man. Period. He doesn't care about his tenants, he rents out old run down properties and does NOT properly care for them. He is a slumlord. As far as being a pastor, he is more of a teacher. He is not a compassionate type person. There are wonderful people at vhm, but he really is not a good man and he is a terrible landlord.
He prefers to rent to HUD. He will evict without thinking twice about it, he does misuse the eviction process too.
I went to vhm for several years but left because of Steve Willis. The church body are he best folks around and THEY make the church what it is. But their leader is a snake in the grass and he and his wife take frequent vacations and he takes frequent "retreats" alone while the church foots the bill.
Love the church-dislike the man-and hate he landlord.
Mosier

Falls Church, VA

#5 May 8, 2012
I recommend randy Lawrence. He practices what he preaches and is an honest, humble, sincere man. I dont go to church anymore, but id go there if I were goin back.
Orange

Elizabeth, NJ

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Oh he is awful!!!!!! Not a nice man at all. I know people who rented from him and he NEVER fixed a thing in their house and he took advantage of their misfortunes. Was awful to witness. Even had a person who "owed" him money and worked him like he was a slave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pulaski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Volvo layoffs Jul 21 Jco 4
Queers working at laundry facility (Jun '14) Jul 20 Wendy 3
Noah Jul 14 Tina 3
Ft. Chiswell High School. Hide your daughters Jul 4 Betty 2
Comp USA Jun 28 Customer 1
Free Harley frame and parts Jun '16 Billybobsbikerider 2
Mark albert Jun '16 Moe 1

Pulaski Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance