Why is Pulaski's economy not growing ...

Why is Pulaski's economy not growing like other cities

Posted in the Pulaski Forum

NeverGivenup

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Aug 20, 2011
Nothing is changing for the good in Pulaski, but Ardmore seems to have new businesses popping up left and right, almost at a weekly basis but the only thing that changes in Pulaski is businesses closing or moving to other towns
yup

Pulaski, TN

#2 Aug 21, 2011
NeverGivenup wrote:
Nothing is changing for the good in Pulaski, but Ardmore seems to have new businesses popping up left and right, almost at a weekly basis but the only thing that changes in Pulaski is businesses closing or moving to other towns
I agree! At one time the talk was that restaurants like O'Charlies and Applebees wouldn't come here because they couldn't serve alcohol, well, we passed the liquor by the drink law years ago, so wonder what the reason is now?!
lucyDee

Franklin, TN

#3 Aug 22, 2011
Yup you made an excellent point! But where can we find the answer cuz it doesnt appear that anyone knows why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pulaski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason williams (Jul '11) Jun 21 clueless in okra 8
girls that work at hickory house! Jun 11 Anonymous 1
looking Jun 10 past 1
What is the obsession the Catholics have with M... (Apr '12) Jun 10 TheTruthBeTold 9
Countryside rehab Jun 5 Molly 1
Blasingim family in Lawenceburg Tenn ? (Feb '08) Jun 2 LaDonna Williams 32
Yant Rd. (Oct '11) May 31 Tanya 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pulaski Mortgages