First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wanted

Pulaski, TN

#1 Aug 4, 2009
Has anyone heard about judge Damron getting arrested for drugs? let me know if you have.
nobody

Nashville, TN

#2 Aug 4, 2009
me i want to know to lol
tlc

Franklin, TN

#3 Aug 6, 2009
I heard some stuff, but have learned not to believe everything i hear. Clearly, his job is difficult and people are not always pleased with his decisions. I have seen him in action and feel that he is a fair and just judge. Yes, he does talk rough to individuals, but that part of his job. I could care less if he drinks off duty as long as he doesnt drive and drink. For those of you dumb ass folks that think he is to be perfect-NEWS FLASH- perfect doesnt exists. If indeed he has been arrested for drugs...you will hear about it from more than word of mouth. Bunch of nosey pricks that need to be puting your holy attitudes to work by praying or fucking:]
CONCERNED CITIZEN

Spring Hill, TN

#4 Aug 6, 2009
tlc wrote:
I heard some stuff, but have learned not to believe everything i hear. Clearly, his job is difficult and people are not always pleased with his decisions. I have seen him in action and feel that he is a fair and just judge. Yes, he does talk rough to individuals, but that part of his job. I could care less if he drinks off duty as long as he doesnt drive and drink. For those of you dumb ass folks that think he is to be perfect-NEWS FLASH- perfect doesnt exists. If indeed he has been arrested for drugs...you will hear about it from more than word of mouth. Bunch of nosey pricks that need to be puting your holy attitudes to work by praying or fucking:]
LET ME CLUE YOU IN, HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THIS CITY THAT'S INVOLVED IN HIS CRIMES. IF HE ISN'T TAKEN DOWN THIS TIME THEN I BELIEVE THE FBI NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT IN TO INVESTIGATE THE CORRUPTION IN THIS TOWN. IF YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE THAT DAMRON, THE MAYOR OR POLICE CHIEF IS WORKING FOR YOU "THE TAXPAYER" THEN YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD STUCK UP YOUR ASS. THIS ISN'T THE 60'S WHEN LAWS WERE MADE BY THE POLITICIAN AND THE POLICE. IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THESE CROOKS ARE EXPOSED FOR WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND SENT TO PRISON.
citizen

Boca Raton, FL

#5 Aug 10, 2009
Love the last statement!! So true. I do believe they left out a lawyer or 2 in the corruptness!!
citizen 2

Prospect, TN

#6 Aug 10, 2009
Please by all means don't be shy. Name the lawyers if you have information and facts. Would their initials by chance be B.M. or R.H.?
wayne

Pulaski, TN

#7 Aug 11, 2009
i think it,s time we let people with common sense and not a whole lot of degrees run things
citizen 3

Marion, SC

#8 Aug 12, 2009
who cares what he is doing as long as he is fair.leave the man alone and don't break the law and you will never have to be standing i front of him.
WKSR Reader

Boca Raton, FL

#9 Aug 12, 2009
wanted wrote:
Has anyone heard about judge Damron getting arrested for drugs? let me know if you have.
Take a look at http://www.wksr.com/wksr.php...

Apparently not, LOL
MADD

Pulaski, TN

#10 Aug 17, 2009
Let's see, citizen 3 says,"who cares what he is doing as long as he is fair", do you have a brain. How can a judge be fair when he is do illegal and immoral acts but sends people to jail for doing the same thing. Think about it. A person with half a brain can comprehend it. How can a judge send peolpe to jail for doing drugs, when he himself is doing drugs? How is it fair when he sends sends one person to jail and not another person for doing the same thing? You are his friend, therefore, you can get away with things that other people can't. Don't say that he is fair and people should leave him alone, when he is supposed to up hold the law but he doesn't have to follow them himself. Wise up and stop kissing ass. If you break the law, you should have to pay for your crime, no matter who you are. Wake up. Everybody that complains about him breaking the law can't be wrong. There are too many things that he has done wrong for him to be "FAIR". Anyone can say, I didn't do it. Just look at the prisons, they will all say thaqt they are innocent. If you are a true friend, you will tell him to get his life staight or leave the bench. Now, that is fair.
MADD SUCKS

Pulaski, TN

#11 Aug 27, 2009
TO MADD-- YOU SUCK.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE
I HOPE ONE DAY YOU GO BEFORE HIM AND HE GIVES YOU ALL HE CAN. GET A GRIP. IS THIS ALL YOU HAVE TO BITCH ABOUT TRY LOOKING IN TO REAL PROBLEMS LIKE THE WORLD ECONOMY!
Susan

Pulaski, TN

#12 Aug 28, 2009
tlc wrote:
You are an ASS. John boy is NOT PARTIAL, he does drink and drive, and you don't care if he drinks while not on the bench? What if the next car he hits is yours?? What if he is involved in an accident and kills innocent people? That man is NOT HONEST, he is as corrupt as they come...
I have seen him in action and he has NO BUSINESS ON THE BENCH, and NEWSFLASH, JUDGES AS WELL AS ATTORNEYS THAT BREAK THE LAW ARE ARRESTED AND RELIEVED OF DUTY, THAT IS IN MODERN CITIES...this is good ole boy country where those jerks sweep everything under the rug.

HE ALONG WITH THE OTHER CROOKS IN THIS TOWN MAKE ME SICK!
Susan

Pulaski, TN

#13 Aug 28, 2009
wanted wrote:
TBI paid him a little visit.
CONCERNED CITIZEN

Spring Hill, TN

#14 Aug 28, 2009
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
TBI paid him a little visit.
Here's a little tidbit that most people don't realize. Under the Freedom of Information Act, a citizen can view government records. But under that law there are over 200 exemptions. Many of these exemptions are for good reason. Example: cases being investigated by the police, address or police officers.
The one I would like to bring your attention to is the one that exempts citizens from see "ANY" records that pertains to any Judge whether he does right or "WRONG". Obviously Judge Damron falls in this category. The only way these records can be released to the public is if the Tennessee Supreme Court investigates his aleged misdoings (IT WON'T HAPPEN)and he knows it. HEY JUDGE, IF YOUR RECORD IS SO SQUEAKY CLEAN, THEN ALLOW THE GOOD CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTY TO SEE THEM. BUT WE KNOW THAT WON'T HAPPEN. THE FACT IS YOUR NOT AN HONORABLE MAN! OUR FAMILY HAS PERSONNALY WITNESS YOUR WARPED SENSE OF JUSTICE AND HOW YOU PROTECT YOUR FRIENDS. For the record, my family went before the judge as the victim and not the criminal. WHY DON'T YOU JUST QUIT AND TAKE YOUR GOOD REPUTATION WITH YOU.
CONCERNED CITIZEN

Spring Hill, TN

#15 Aug 28, 2009
MADD SUCKS wrote:
TO MADD-- YOU SUCK.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE
I HOPE ONE DAY YOU GO BEFORE HIM AND HE GIVES YOU ALL HE CAN. GET A GRIP. IS THIS ALL YOU HAVE TO BITCH ABOUT TRY LOOKING IN TO REAL PROBLEMS LIKE THE WORLD ECONOMY!
Take your head out of Damron's ass and you might see what his man is really like.
MADD

Pulaski, TN

#16 Aug 28, 2009
Hey Madd Sucks, you think that what I complain about doesn't matter. What are you stupid or something. If you are a slow idiot, then I am sorry, but if you are not then you need to get a clue. The economy is a problem, I know that but when our judges break the law that is a problem also. He won't hesitate to through your dumb butt in jail for the same thing unless you are one of the people that kiss his butt. Are you? Well, are you? I thought so. listen up. here is how it is. damron is a drunk and druggie. like it or not. This is the man that suppose to serve the people and not take advantage of the system. Let him go on one of his binges and hurt you or your family, then what. are you still going to stick up for him? Yeah the economy is hurting but it won't kill you like Damron's actions will. Get with the program or shut up.
Susan

Pulaski, TN

#17 Aug 31, 2009
CONCERNED CITIZEN wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a little tidbit that most people don't realize. Under the Freedom of Information Act, a citizen can view government records. But under that law there are over 200 exemptions. Many of these exemptions are for good reason. Example: cases being investigated by the police, address or police officers.
The one I would like to bring your attention to is the one that exempts citizens from see "ANY" records that pertains to any Judge whether he does right or "WRONG". Obviously Judge Damron falls in this category. The only way these records can be released to the public is if the Tennessee Supreme Court investigates his aleged misdoings (IT WON'T HAPPEN)and he knows it. HEY JUDGE, IF YOUR RECORD IS SO SQUEAKY CLEAN, THEN ALLOW THE GOOD CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTY TO SEE THEM. BUT WE KNOW THAT WON'T HAPPEN. THE FACT IS YOUR NOT AN HONORABLE MAN! OUR FAMILY HAS PERSONNALY WITNESS YOUR WARPED SENSE OF JUSTICE AND HOW YOU PROTECT YOUR FRIENDS. For the record, my family went before the judge as the victim and not the criminal. WHY DON'T YOU JUST QUIT AND TAKE YOUR GOOD REPUTATION WITH YOU.
LOL I am searching EVERYWHERE on that slimeball, and he clearly has had his records sealed....nice and neat eh?

Totally agree with you, HE NEEDS TO GO AND ASAP!!
le barrow

Knoxville, TN

#18 Aug 31, 2009
this whole town needs an overhaul ! Starting with the mayor all the way down to everyone @ PES. Even the board of education needs some BIG changes. This town only works if you have the right last name !
Madd

Pulaski, TN

#19 Aug 31, 2009
It's time that this problem changes. We all need to band together. Elections will be coming up soon. Let's vote them all out. We can do this and we will. The last time that I heard, This town was called Pulaski and not called any other name. Susan and Le barrow glad that you are on board, spread the word.
Susan

Pulaski, TN

#20 Sep 3, 2009
le barrow wrote:
this whole town needs an overhaul ! Starting with the mayor all the way down to everyone @ PES. Even the board of education needs some BIG changes. This town only works if you have the right last name !
Could NOT have said it better myself!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pulaski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason williams (Jul '11) Oct 24 big country 6
What is so wonderful about Lawrenceburg TN? I ... (Jul '06) Oct 19 Hellzcowboy 30
Petersburgs Finest Oct 18 Grape Just Grape 18
Is Richland LLC a good place to work? Oct 12 Doug Welk 1
History of slavery in the USA. Oct 8 dkf 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Leoma, TN (Aug '10) Oct 7 ReadJohn316 9
Pulaski Tennessee Birthplace Of Klu Klux Klan (Apr '07) Oct 1 dkf 189

Freeze Warning for Giles County was issued at November 01 at 3:28AM CDT

Pulaski Dating
Find my Match

Pulaski People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pulaski News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pulaski