Parkview Consumer Protection?

Parkview Consumer Protection?

Posted in the Pueblo Forum

Safe-Soon

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jan 6, 2012
You Molest us, You Rape us, You allow your attorney to intimidate us, You allow your leaison woman to be a felon. You are a business and fall under the consumer protection of Obama. Pueblo is thinking, "Who can we get from the MOB to be on this agency to cover up the crimes in Pueblo." You have paid a ot of people off. Women have President Obama on our side now. When this is established, I predict women will be stronger and turn all of you good 'ol boys in to gentilmen. Each time a woman speaks up for her truth, another man is going to think, "May be being a kind person isn't going to distroy me." You have distroyede many women and now it is our turn, to stand up, speak out, and be protected by President Obama. THANK YOU President Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pueblo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody else been abused at CMHIP? (Sep '09) Aug 17 Vaden Chandler 14
Contact FBI on PUEBLO COURT CORRUPTION /andST... (Sep '11) Aug 13 mimi 30
Remember that zebra striped dispensary? What ev... Aug 11 Smokemon 1
News Celebration for Girl Scouts' 100th birthday evo... Jul '16 Greater Good 1
New Teacher at Pueblo Dist. 60 has questionable... (Oct '12) Jul '16 live love laugh 14
Pueblo Police Dept Needs Lawsuit Jul '16 ann baker 1
Belmont Apartments vs Mesa Garden Apartments (Apr '13) Jun '16 MamaNumber5 4

Pueblo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pueblo Mortgages