Parkview crimes Hidden from world

Posted in the Pueblo Forum

Mimi Crist

Pueblo, CO

#1 Jul 24, 2012
A hospital hiding patient abuse and continuing to employ a patient liaison woman who worked as a team with an admitted felon to to block rape discovery does not deserves any kind of award. The doors should be locked until the criminals in the hospital are cleared out. As huge as the conglomerate is that Parkview is a part of, they could easily have paid off people to get this award. They do not deserve this award while allowing patient abuse and covering it up. Do you remember the woman who's arm was destroyed by a nurse and then she had to pay $20,000 too. Crooked judges, paid off jurors. That is the integrity of Parkview. That's the mentality of Pueblo. The 1% can get away with crime. The mob can get away with crime. Stay out of Parkview or if you should want to be raped, i'm sure there are other doctors besides Halprin who will accommodate you. Parkview will probably let you sign up for a session. They do not object to this kind of thing. If you don't stand up for integrity, you will stand for anything. Parkview will stand for anything that makes money for its shareholders. They will not protect you. Give Pam/Pat Medina a polygraph test to find out the truth. She is a felon with Crockenberg. Give me a polygraph test, I speak the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pueblo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sacred Heart Home (Aug '10) Dec 13 allison 8
Review: Mozo's Great American Hero Dec 9 Russ 2
Review: Ideal Printing Dec 1 kinsmade 1
need help Nov '14 losttraveler 1
Tacobells Drive Through Hottie Nov '14 eyeofthebeholder 1
Stay out of Parkview hospital!!! (Jun '07) Oct '14 Fire her 74
Donation jar was stolen from Soco Spay and Neut... Oct '14 Justsayin 1
Pueblo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pueblo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pueblo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pueblo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:10 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:10PM
Rookie Thomas becomes 4th Cardinals QB of season - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 9:56 PM
Peyton Manning fully participates in practice
Bleacher Report12:18 AM
How Ronnie Hillman Can Spark Broncos Offense Heading into Playoffs
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:50 AM
Logan Thomas settles down after shaky start to practice