Do you approve of Angela Giron as State Senator?

Posted in the Pueblo Forum

Lincoln Dimmick

Pueblo, CO

#1 Jan 3, 2012
Authoring a bill to let children of illegal immigrants pay in state tuition to state schools will only encourage more illegal immigration.
Mimi

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Jan 4, 2012
She is a pushy Mexican determined to see Mexicans take over America. No I do not like her. Judy Weaver did not deserve the abuse from this woman,but then Judy is not a Mexican. David Galli is a Rawlings so that is a feather in Gerons hat. Are the Rawlings Mexicans..must be.
mimi

Pueblo, CO

#3 Apr 21, 2012
Senator Geron is doing a great job. Her first agenda will always be the Latino Cause, but she is better than I thought she would be. Eliminating Judy Weaver will never be acceptable to me, and replaceing her with a "Rawlings" who are strictly for the 1% and hide truth from the public by not publishing it in the paper was a very bad choice. I think that she has a caring heart for the people of Colorado and will do a very good job.(How much stock do the Rawlings have in the Parkview conglomerate business holdings? Can't think of the name of it.) With Judge Crockenberg, or Peterson and Fonda, having been the Rawlings attorney and now Rawlings husband is on the judicial discaplin committee, just how much justice do you think the people of Pueblo are going to have? None. 1% crooks are all around. Beautiful smiles, friendly faces, don't be fooled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pueblo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Jose L. Baca? (Mar '11) Feb 28 eye witness 3
sunsetter retractable awnings (Apr '07) Feb 23 Gerald Vonberger 2
Judy chandler? Could she be Judy smith katzenbe... Feb 20 Curiousgeorge 2
Troy Evans Roofing (Apr '08) Feb 11 randy 9
Review: Ted's Drain Cleaning Service (May '13) Jan '15 Ted Smith 4
Christopher hasler Jan '15 hahatwo 1
corrupt colorado courts Jan '15 agreed 3
Pueblo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web