mimi

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

By law, we are allowed to freely talk about judges. I think it is time to think about recalling the judges in Pueblo who are openly abusive to women. I don't know what is happening to men. A number of women have told me about the abuse to them. If you would like to do this too, start talking with or without your name. When judges think they have the right to keeep women from operations that save our lives that judge MUST be removed. When judges do not send papers to be in court to swing a case, that judge MUST be removed. The not giving time for serious operations should be considered attempted MURDER by that judge.Civil rights belong to us judges cannot take them away unless we let them.
mimi

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

More and more I am beginning to wonder if what has happened to me in court, by the court not sending court papers to be in court, is a plan, between judges and some attorneys to take senior's homes away from them. Then they sell the home and split the selling price. This is all so unbelieveable, that this can happen the United States. This is not the America that we spent our lives in the military to protect. If you have had abuse that you think could shed light on this, please let us all know. I stand up to the criminal judges that I have had and will continue to do so until they are removed. It is so easy not to send papers to a person inorder to give a judgment. This has to be stopped. Especially when it happens over and over.
mimi

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Quite an education on the web page Judicial Corruption. The corruption in Pueblo Courts is all over the country. It is an education in how corrupt our judges and attorneys are against you, againsts me.
mimi

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Never forget that Judge Crockenberg is a felon criminal. The police distroyed police reports that were in my file against him. Crockenberg has admitted to being a felon. I have copies of the police reports. Crockenberg will always give in to the police because they distroyed police reports on him. A hand full of police are as corrupt as he is. "Crockenberg also said that the sheriff is an elected official and that he has no authority to dictate the policies of that office." What he is saying, is that the police are his buddies in crime and he will protect them.

Yesterday at the new courthouse grounbreaking ceremony, Judge Maes, in his talk, stated that there was no room in the old courthouse to have negociations, so as to avoid court. But, in the new building there will be enough room to be able to have negociations. This is total crap. He told me in court that he was going to arrange for a judge to negociate my case for having been raped and intimidated and denied discovery by Crockenberg and the Parkview woman. I expected to hear from him. Never did. Then he placed a judgment on my case for not prosicuiting. He is a rotten snake hateing judge. There are many places in the court to sit and talk to work thing out. As far as I am concerned, these judges are all mobsters. We need the FBI to clean out Pueblo of all of this trash. I object to judges who hate women abusing the laws of this country to protect criminal men.
Jim

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Good for you to stand up for the people in Pueblo. This city is so corrupt and they keep getting away with it. You got guts to stand up to them. We need more people like you. Go for it Mimi.
Mimi

Pueblo, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

I can't remember the name of the lady who had someone kill her policeman husband years ago. He was beating her up over and over and the police would do nothing about it. To my knowledge, nothing happened to the police. Just as, so far, nothing has happened to the police for distroying police reports on Crockenberg for intimidation of a victim or witness, or doing anything about the Parkview woman involved in this. These people should be in jail. Our last two Chief of Police would not stand for justice for women. We have an FBI man in the DA's office who is corrupt, we have a sheriff trying to block freedom of speach. Thannk God Judge Maes is leaving with his bias against women. Pueblo is governed by emotionally criminal idiots. Very stupid people with college degrees, so full of pride at being corrupt, of hurting people. The police were guilty of not protecting this lady who had her husband shot. How many times does a woman need to ask for protection and not get it before she snaps. Every man who beaats and rapes women needs to be beaten and raped. Tell me if I am wrong, but doesn't every woman who is beaten and raped have the right to kill that person at that time? We need to know our rights because the police are still not protecting us.
Annabelle

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Mimi, please stop making up stories, just because you dont get your way. I feel sorry for anyone and everyone that does a service for you, because you will always make yourself a victim in any way you can. You misrepresent facts, you accuse everyone of being a criminal, yet you threaten innocent people "I know this through experience, and crossing your path". Not to say that there are not crooked people out there. But geez it just happens to be everyone you have crossed a path with? Really? How is it that everyone you encounter is a criminal? Stop threatening public servants please.
Mimi

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Never have I threatened an innocent person. I stand up to crooked people who try to harm me. Nothing more. If you crossed my path and I stood up to your crime, You are the guilty one. I do not associate with people who are criminals unless I have to. Low Life People are not to my liking.
Mimi

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

I have been very careful to document and prove the crimes that I have incountered. All of this is out of the state now. Women are not for the mob to abuse as if we were liveing in a third world country. Since Pueblo is openly know as a mob city, we have a very ignorant mentality when it comes to the well being of others. Harming is normal to evil people. Women do not have to accept this harm. Our nature is to love and care, not to abuse or be abused. If I have wronged you, stand up and say who you are and talk about it. I don't hide. Who are you and what are you talking about. If I wronged you I will openly acknowledge this. I do not believe you. You deserve an apology if it is true. I do not know an Annabelle. I knew an Annabell in boarding school when I was 12. You sound like a very guilty man twisting the truth. Agaia, every thing I say has legal paper work and proof. The problem in the courts is that the courts and the powers that be in Pueblo are corrupt together. Very simple, but it has taken years of documentation to prove the extent and the pattern of corruption that we live with in Pueblo. For sure, I am out of here once my work on this is done. We all are given a reason, a work that we must do. This has been mine and I will not turn my back on this work, or on my God.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pueblo Discussions

Search the Pueblo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anybody else been abused at CMHIP? (Sep '09) Sun Vaden Chandler 11
moving here and got questions. (Sep '13) Apr 17 Hater 29
court records and corrupt judges (Jul '12) Apr 16 paula baby 3
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Apr 15 paula baby 30
Judge Reyes--dishonest, sly, corrupt (Mar '12) Apr 15 paula baby 10
Pueblo motels Apr 12 Felipe 1
Two women from Colorado Springs, one from Puebl... Apr 9 Anonymous 2
•••

Fire Warning for Pueblo County was issued at April 22 at 2:51PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pueblo Jobs

•••
•••