home land security--read this

home land security--read this

Posted in the Pueblo Forum

Mimi Crist

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jan 18, 2012
You need to fire the criminal incharge of Home Land Security. He stated in an attorney geneeral news report that my attorney stated that my case had no merit and that I am mentally unbalanced.(meaning that I speak the truth and they do not like this) My attorney said this never happened.This was done by David Crockenberg who is an admitted felon for blocking discovery in Parkview Hospital where I was molested and raped. Ken Salazar did not send to me this report. David Crockenberg was then made a judge to protect him. I do not care who has what rank. Truth is truth and I am big enough to stand on truth. Ken Salazar is an evil dishonest man. If he has published untruths about a rape victom, he has harmed many people. He needs to be removed and the president needs to know that he is a criminal, intent on blocking truth and justice. He obviously hates women as do our judges. Giving children to men in divorce cases, who beat up women is the Mexican mentality of our judges. This mentality is in every case with women. If you care about this country, care about the women in this country who tell you the truth. Do not keep turning away. We have the courge to speak up, now you have the courage to make changes. I am easy to find, and I will keep speaking the truth. God Bless the USA. On one of you blogs some mob men were talking. They said they do not harm women, it is not alowed. Pueblo is a big Mob city. Find that blog and ask them to do something about the hate and harm done to women in Pueblo. Men are evil here. Thay can do all harm and we ara guilty for standing up to it for justice. Pueblo is a very sickly run city.When the police distroy police reports to protect the good ol boys, you know the mob needs to be retraind in their actions against women. This is not Mexico, but we still get the ignorant Mexican judicial thinking.Send your nice mobsters to us. They said harming women is not allowed. (this is on you blog)And remove Ken Salazar.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 18, 2012
Interesting!
Mimi Crist

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Jan 21, 2012
Since Ken Salazar has proven himself to be a criminal, as well as Judge David Crockenberg. Aparently Home Land Security is not going to protct Pueblo, or Colorado from gangester mentality crooks in office. Good call on the rape case by Crockenberg. However, FELONS CAN NOT BE JUDGES. He has admetted to being a felon, and so Ken Salazar and the governor made him a judge. Just like Lasavio, bless his soul in hell,these good friends, along with Koncilja's corruption in the DA's office, just advertises, just screams- pretty boy criminal minds run Pueblo.JUDGE CROCKENBERG IS AN ADMITTED FELON --JUDGE CROCKENBERG IS AN ADMITTED FELON--KONCILJA WAS A CRIMINAL IN THE DA'S OFFICE. How many cases did he mess up? How many of his criminal friends did he protect. Obviously they protected Felon Crockenberg. Our DA in refusing to protect victoms of crime is a criminal himself.
mimi

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Jan 23, 2012
If you are reading my input, Homeland Security, you will see that I have proven truth. The Regional Office and the Police and the Judges are a corrup controling force against women in Pueblo.The Mexicans stick together when they should be in jail, even when they are proven guilty. Judge Hayse refused my civil rights and made up her own rule that went against the statute. I have the right to say why a lien should not be on my home. She would not allow that becausse the judges were guilty of not sending a notice to me for court. Her court did the same thing but I called when it was taking too long to get it. The judges impliment Sheira (sp) Law against women and this is very serious. We have the right not to be raped and we have the right to an honest court. When women are denied the right to save their lives by opeeration and the court says NO, the people in this country had better take notice. Where are you for the people of Colorado. Protecting Salazar for his abuse?
mimi

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Jan 24, 2012
What seems so obvious is that the 1%ers who pride themselves in their corruption are those who think so highly of themselves. Criminal minds that should be on TV. Thinking back to New Orleans, it was normal to live beautifuly, to be kind, to care. Easy living, easy thinking. Crime was no where around. People did not hurt each other as a daily hobby. Here the one percent are the bad guys, amd they take great pride in doing harm. They are wealth and mean. What a waste. You realize that everything of importance that you took off of the forum is in a safety deposit box. And truth will be told.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pueblo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody else been abused at CMHIP? (Sep '09) Aug 17 Vaden Chandler 14
Contact FBI on PUEBLO COURT CORRUPTION /andST... (Sep '11) Aug 13 mimi 30
Remember that zebra striped dispensary? What ev... Aug 11 Smokemon 1
News Celebration for Girl Scouts' 100th birthday evo... Jul '16 Greater Good 1
New Teacher at Pueblo Dist. 60 has questionable... (Oct '12) Jul '16 live love laugh 14
Pueblo Police Dept Needs Lawsuit Jul '16 ann baker 1
Belmont Apartments vs Mesa Garden Apartments (Apr '13) Jun '16 MamaNumber5 4

Pueblo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pueblo Mortgages