Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2012
Mimi Crist

Pueblo, CO

#1 Jul 9, 2012
Twice in Judge Haynes Court the attorney for All Star went back into her chamber before court. Do you think you or I could do that. The attorney said he just need to talk to her when I complained. I will bet if they took a polygrapy test she was paid off. She came in to the court and stated that she had already decided not to take the lien off of mt home. A lein placed on my home because I WAS NOT sent papers by the court. I had complained about this before with judges clerks not sending papers. This is a corrupt play against people. This judge is totally corrupt. Watch out for her clerk. The law states that I have the right to protect my home. She refused to hear those rights. The court is ruled by the Pueblo Mob. Over and over I have met corruption in this court. I am not finished with these mobsters. After all of my adult life in the military, I will fight for Democracy, mob or no mob.
Mimi Crist

Pueblo, CO

#2 Jul 9, 2012
The Cag Report-A Case Study exposing Government Corruption. The Tyranny of United States of America's Department of Justice. Look this up. The crime in the Pueblo and Denver courts has to be exposed and stopped. Getting rid of Judge Maes is just the beginning. Criminal Judge Crockenberg will get his due. I do not bow before corrupt men who harm me ever. The law is on my side even if the corrupt judges are not. The United Nations and it's protection of women will know about Pueblo and it's discusting abuse of women, and a woman heads this department to protect women. Pueblo's women will be protected dispite the crooked hateful judges here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pueblo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hottest moms! (Nov '12) Aug 24 Nick 2
New Teacher at Pueblo Dist. 60 has questionable... (Oct '12) Aug 22 Rockhound 10
Contact FBI on PUEBLO COURT CORRUPTION /andST... (Sep '11) Aug 15 Victim part one 22
Anyone Remember The Donna Yaklich Trial? (Mar '12) Aug 12 LIChick 30
Thank you D60!! (Dec '13) Aug 4 hare 11
Students Shoot Rifles For A Class Aug 3 Richies Cool Man ... 2
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 pacostacos 287
•••
•••
•••

Pueblo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pueblo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pueblo News, Events & Info