Pueblo Justice?
mimi crist

Pueblo, CO

#1 Oct 14, 2012
I have written about the lack of Pueblo justice. Here is a new one. When I was raped in Parkview Hospital along with many other women in the hospitals in Pueblo, I wrote about this. Now comes new information that I could never put together. I was blocked from discovery in Parkview. Still have never had discovery for court. BUT, the new information is that the in house hospital attorney, Pat Kogovesk, the wife of Pueblo attorney Dan Kogovesk was the woman who blocked my discovery with now Judge David Crockenberg. They are both felons and should be in jail. Dan Kagovesk said at that time he could not help me. The DA said that there was nothing he could do about it. BULL. This is how Pueblo's 1% criminals protect each other. I happen to speak with the woman whos name they gave me instead of Pat Kogovesk and said she should have been fired years ago. We spoke and unraveled this crime. This is how Parkview gets away with so many crimes. If you know the woman who was injured in her arm at Parkview, and Judge Maes made her pay Parkview $20,000, let her know about this. These criminals running Pueblo all belong in jail. Then in my case the police distroyed three police reports that I have. Write your horror story, we need to know about it.
mimi crist

Pueblo, CO

#2 Oct 14, 2012
I left out an important piece of information. Dan Kogovesk is the County Attorney for Pueblo. Good job Dan. You did a great job of protecting your felon wife. Tell us about all of the other crimes of your friends, your 1% friendss that you and the DA have covered up. The 71 felony counts of who ever, is probably just a drop in the bucket. Speak up Pueblo. We have a new City Council and we do not need someone like Dan covering up crimes against we the people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pueblo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lisa Lyden set to rejoin KOAA News5 on Monday (Oct '13) Thu Not a Lisa Fan 2
Gerald Naekel-----Truth for " We The People"--T... Apr 25 Mimi Crist 2
"Is Ann Coulter the only person willing to stan... Apr 23 Mimi Crist 1
Review: Beautiful You Skincare Studio (Oct '14) Apr 21 Beautiful You Med... 2
Bill O'Reilly-Fox News-and Pueblo Apr 19 Mimi Crist 1
Mexican Tyrants (mentality) in the Judicial Sys... Apr 18 Mimi Crist 3
Were You Raped or Assai;ted in Pueblo and Afra... Apr 17 Mimi Crist 3

Pueblo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pueblo Mortgages