Stay out of Parkview hospital!!!
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
cna

Colorado Springs, CO

#69 May 25, 2012
cant believe wrote:
My friend was in the hospital for a long time months. A nurse in the ICU told my friends mom that she was running out of nurses to take care of her daughter. That she had been there for 12 years and never been turned in before. Wich the mom didn't do! She said she realy don't care it was JUST a job to her. NO HEART!!!!
we were running out of rns to care for your friend because her mom fired them all from caring for her.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#71 May 28, 2012
Pueblo is the best place in Colorado to pick up some crack, AND an illegal alien willing to prostitute herself, all in the same block..
cant beleive

Denver, CO

#72 May 30, 2012
cna wrote:
<quoted text> we were running out of rns to care for your friend because her mom fired them all from caring for her.
Really the youngirl is legally blind. The only nurse they fired,was watching a baseball game in the patients room instead of caring for her, he was more into the game then his job.
its so sad

Pueblo, CO

#74 Jun 22, 2012
The ICU staff and docters dont like it when family members ask questions or question the care and treatment provided. You are labled "difficult". Thank god she had her mom to fight for her life ( literally).
Sandra Potokar

Fitchburg, MA

#75 Aug 31, 2012
I have been to this hospital many times. Gave birth to my first child there also. They were always great! I moved away but went back to Pueblo to visit. Just riding in a car after landing in Denver headed to Pueblo, I was in agony. The next day I went to the emergency room at Parkview Hospital. Even though I was no longer a resident of Pueblo, they were still awesome.
keep an open mind

Boulder, CO

#76 Dec 6, 2012
thoge wrote:
I am curious, is anyone aware of any attorney(s) that has a strong win vs loss case history in the medical malpractice, specifically in Colorado. I am trying to help my aunt out. She went to Parkview after suffering a stroke and the doctors/staff did not adminster tPA or for that matter call the neurologist for several hour after admittance... I would appreciate recommendations to attorney(s)that specialize in medical malpractice.
<quoted text>
I am sorry to hear about that, but you have to think about the type of drug that tpa is. That drug can be administered to patients who meet criteria and it has to be given in a certain time frame or else it could have very bad out comes. I recently had a relative go in for stroke and they were amazing. If you have an issue with this I would suggest having the hospital look in to it and ask to sit down with someone who can explain it to you. I hear they are about customer service, and they should take the time out to talk. but look in to the medication tpa.
cna

Pueblo, CO

#77 Mar 25, 2013
they have comercials now for parkview. lived in pueblo all my life well know in the community. never seen not one person from there comercials. what about that young lady that was in a m,i, comma for 3months and her family. how did she get treated and her family from parkview and there staff. i think she was one of the 2nd longest stayig patient who stayed at parkview, i thinks she was there for 5 months. with 1% chance to make it, she is still alive i seen her. they should do a commercial with her and her family. carma carma carma the truth will come out
Megan

Park Hills, MO

#79 Aug 16, 2013
Park view is crappy, but so is Corwin. My first daughter stopped breathing when she was 4 months old. I called 911 (which took 10 rings to answer) & the dispatcher was very rude to me. The firemen showed up first, got all their stuff out for show & told me they can't do CPR I needed to wait for the ambulance.

I climbed in the ambulance (my daughter had opened her eyes by this point).They pulled me out of the ambulance & made us wait for the police.

The cop took us after waiting for his sargeant. We got to the ER & they offered to rake me in her room, then told me no. Then the doctor came out, after I asked nurse after nurse to explain these medical terms to me, to which she refused. The doctor came out I just remember his first name was Cameron. My husband said, "Please tell me she's not gone." He said, "Yup she's gone" turned & walked away.

The police were supposed to bring us back a list of stuff they took, they never did.

They threw away my daughters clothes from that day. I got to pick up her bottles and other things in evidence a year later.

When I got her medical records (which they made me jump thru hoops for) they had given her 2,000 milligrams of ephedrine, never once did they attempt to put a tube down her to give her oxygen

And, they had releases her when she was born saying "her lab results aren't great, but in 20 years I've never seen a true blood infection, it was a lab error."

I also told her pediatrician Dr. Sharma of PARKVIEW that something wasn't right. Needless to say, he hid from me, gave me the wrong paperwork every time I wejt in for her records.

I lost my daughter to that corrupt town!
help

Pueblo, CO

#80 Oct 18, 2013
Megan I know exactly how u feel! That hospital and there Docs are all thee same. We are just a number to them. They make more money for your organs to donate, then they do to save are lives. You are not the first patient that has says thats how the staff tells family members about there sick family. They told my friend family about a 100x 'there daughter was going to die, she only has 1% to live so just donate her organs!' We see the comercials on Parkview hospital on channel 5.THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THERE PATIENTS. WHAT PATIENT ADVOCATE DENIES A PATIENT WHO ONLY HAS 1% TO LIVE. WAHT HOSPITAL ALSO DENIES THE BIO-ETHICS COMM ALSO TO THERE PATIENTS. LIE LIE LIE [A HIP AND SKIP AWAY, RECORD BREAKING ER TIME, LIE LIE LIE] HOW CAN ANY OF THOSE DOCTOES SLEEP AT NIGHT, REMEBER [KARMA WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND,] I WANT THOSE DOCTORS TO FELL LIKE THEY MADE US FEEL. THERE DAY WILL COME!!!!!!!!!!
Erick Isidro

Los Angeles, CA

#81 May 26, 2014
Parkview I must say The Most horrible hospital in my life. This hospital treated my brother for S.I.D.S The day he went in my parents and loved ones asked the nurse "how is he?", the nurse told my parents " He lives he lives, he dies he dies" she said it an attitude. My brother died later that day. I wasn't born yet but my parents remember that day detail to detail like it was yesterday. I ask myself "did the doctor's make an effort to save my brother?"
Help

Pueblo, CO

#82 Jun 9, 2014
They will NEVER change everyone is just a number there. They told me several times (we are a nonprofit hospital)! Karma, karma, karma. What comes around 'goes around'
FIRE HER

Pueblo, CO

#83 Jun 21, 2014
How many patients has Pam Medina helped, since she been there not doing here job! You would think someone (they put in a comma with 1% chance yo live) and Pam Medina being the patient advocate she is getting paid for. You would think it would be her job t help patient and family members, she NEVER went in the room, or helped the patient, that was in a comma for over 3months! MAKE A CHANGE, LEARN FROM MISTAKES. DONT ACT LIKE IT DIDNT HAPPEN. YOU WILL FEEL THE SAME WAY IF IT WAS ONE OF YOUR OWN. LEARN, LEARN ,LEARN , LEARN. EVERYDAY HOW YOU GOING TO GET BETTER OR THE BEST. WITHOUT LEARNIG FOM YOUR MISTAKES.
youyou

Pueblo, CO

#84 Oct 24, 2014
Been a resident of Pueblo for 35 years having numerous family members that work at Parkview nurses to receptionist to janitors .I have always trusted parkview been on 4th foor recovering from surgery great care, been on 5th floor in labor and delivery and delivered three children with the most loveing caring staff ever great charge nurse Ruth Gonzalez, and crew with a sweet hart named Norma where just great.But I have also been in the E.R and was disgusted in the cleanup crew the rooms were dirty the staff was rude it was like they treated everybody like they were drug addicts no communication what so ever between me or the staff ,it was like we were rudely interrupting social group, very loud and insensitive,seem to have attitudes if a family member had questions while they were just sitting there. Not only that but was told nothing was worng with my family member and sent us home, witch 2 hr later ended up back in the E.R at St. Mary where they discovered a serious problem if not caught in time would have resulted in a fatal death of my loved one. Parkview in Pueblo West I have no complaints whatsoever though I was told they transfer their employees between Parkview in Pueblo and pueblo west very hard to belive.I will never go back to Parkviews E.R ever again. what happened to the professionalism of our health care providers
Fire her

Pueblo, CO

#85 Oct 24, 2014
Very true, everyone is just a number at Parkview. I would like to know how many patients has Pam Medina has helped in the past. Why do we pay her when she just denies any patients who ask for any help or there families members. I thought that's what we pay her for, the last 25 years . She should be helping at least the ones who ask for help! I don't know how they even sleep a night. Richest country in America the worst health care !!
doublej

Pueblo, CO

#86 May 7, 2015
I worked at Parkview for 5 years. I worked there and I knew better than to go to that hospital. I would go to Colo Springs for everything. They fired a very good Neurologist because he was taking too long with patients. He would take time with his patients and Mike Baxter got mad at him because he wasn't seeing patients fast enough he wanted him to see 12-15 patient per hour. I know because I worked in the office and saw it all. The doctors they employ are sub-par. If I was on my death bed I would no go there
Mimi Crist

Pueblo, CO

#87 Mar 31, 2017
Mimi wrote:
Hi Star,---------No. No one in the hospital would help me because the patient leason, Pat or Pam Medina was the first to block my going into the discovery room. Then their attorney went along and had his camera man assault me. They were all in the crime together. Harming women is a sick game to these people who run Pueblo. Men with no back-bone, who do not respect themselves so they abuse women to feel like big men. It is so distorted it must be something like this. And I have proof to back all that I say. Their attorney was illegally at my discovery. Crooked attorney, crooked judges. Do Not Move To Pueblo.
It was Pat Kogovsek who blocked me from discovery--the County Attorney's wife. Do you think anything happened to her? NO. Total gang criminals run this city. Big money criminals in every office that run Pueblo. they break all of the laws and support each other to stay out of jail .
Mimi Crist

Pueblo, CO

#88 Mar 31, 2017
keep an open mind wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to hear about that, but you have to think about the type of drug that tpa is. That drug can be administered to patients who meet criteria and it has to be given in a certain time frame or else it could have very bad out comes. I recently had a relative go in for stroke and they were amazing. If you have an issue with this I would suggest having the hospital look in to it and ask to sit down with someone who can explain it to you. I hear they are about customer service, and they should take the time out to talk. but look in to the medication tpa.
This sounds very nice--Hospitals are pros at lying to protect themselves--be careful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pueblo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peoples rights Mar '18 Aliresv 1
Expose a Corrupt Judge or Official in Colorado (Apr '17) Mar '18 UnjustSystem 8
News Cop fakes body cam footage, prosecutors drop dr... (May '17) Mar '18 Regufortytwo 3
pueblo sucks (Dec '06) Mar '18 C Rosato 112
whats donthe lucas up to these days (Mar '16) Feb '18 Johnny rebel 16
Sacred Heart Home (Aug '10) Jan '18 Michelle Gonzalez 23
Review: American Driving Academy (Apr '16) Dec '17 Outtoget you reyes 2

Pueblo Jobs

Personal Finance

Pueblo Mortgages