Are White people superior to Black pe...

Are White people superior to Black people?

Created by Knowledge on Dec 24, 2008

1,579 votes

Click on an option to vote

If you're White you're right

Yes

If You're Yellow, you're mello

If You're Brown stick around

No!

If you're Black, get Back!

fugger

Howell, MI

#154 Dec 14, 2012
your soul really does exist outside of your body.. your soul is a part of the universe..

it's a number sequence..
fugger

Howell, MI

#155 Dec 14, 2012
every race was cannibalistic and there was a primitive version of the white man that also was cannibalistic..
fugger

Howell, MI

#156 Dec 14, 2012
it wasn't blak people it was a separate entity.. of primitivity..
fugger

Howell, MI

#157 Dec 14, 2012
if you already know what each other are going to say isn't it primitive to even discuss the superiority??
Der Hellene

Greece

#159 Jan 4, 2013
Actualy blacks are the one that rape and murder nowadays...the difference is that they act like that on their own people... And believe me,Europe is the best continent to live ..Your Africa is not...
JUST A GUY

Frankfort, IL

#161 Jan 7, 2013
LET ME BARGE IN ON THIS, FIRST OF ALL WHITES ARE MUTANTS THAT ARE DEFECTS-(MEANT TO BE IN BOLD) OF BLACK PEOPLE, MENAING IF YOUR WHITE, YOUR A DEFECT, A DESTROYED, A MUTATED VERSION OF ME, THE PERFECT AND MY AFRICAN RACE, IT MEANS YOU IMPERFECT AND WRONG, GOD MADE BLACK PEOPLE AND THAT WAS THE IMAGE OF HIMSELF, GOD LOOKED LIKE BLACK PEOPLE SO THAT IS WHAT HE CREATED BLACK PEOPLE HIS CREATIONS TO BE. THAT IS WHY I JUST LOVE MY RACE!!!
nigily wigly

Medfield, MA

#162 Jan 13, 2013
oh internet
Stefan

Varna, Bulgaria

#163 Jan 27, 2013
ncwob

Bro he is speaking for the birth of music where all began do you think that the music would the same if there wasnt Mozart, Bethoven etc.Todays singers (black and white) they dont actully sing with their own voices like you say beyonce, chris brown usher etc. I am not a racist but when i see arogant black people like those in america i cant hold my tongue.The real and good black people are in Africa they are not pretending for nothing they help every body with all they can .But I hate black people like who didnt know the history of our world .Do you know that in the 15 century the black peple didnt know what is gunpowder there we devide in triber of 100 people who were living like animals .It was we the europeans who civilized the blacks .That is why we are superior because if we there wasnt any slavary by the europeans you would be still in africa dont even knowing that there are other contints living in tribes hunting with spears . That is why you black people must show some respect to the white race who is diyng.After 500 years when there are no white pople anymore you the blacks will countinue the humans having all the knolidge that the previous race left you :).
One day you be gratfull and remember us with good not that slavary that you speak of .Remember my words.(Sorry for my bad english it is not my mother tongue)
Stefan

Varna, Bulgaria

#164 Jan 27, 2013
Dear black people why do write such stupid things argue with the facts .How can you say that the white people were uncivilized and that the black people had come to Europe to teach the matters.If that was true why there were and still are wild tribes in Africa do dont even know that we exist.
And think that your are superior race just because you are more resistant to some types of weather that is so because you are more like animals even your look tells that.I dont think that i would be leading this argue if the Europeans didnt took you from Africa.Because you should not have computers and know English.You are very proud of that being African right?Then why you all have english names like John,Tom etc .Your names should be pongo jongo frongo speak like fgjfdgjfg jfgdflgl rwitiyjtgjfgi . I,ve never heard for historical battles bettwen blacks people kindoms,empires,republics (ohh i forgot there werent any)
Have you ever heard for the battle of thermopile , marathon,gaugamela,the battle for jerusalem , argincourt,the battle of borodino,waterloo . In all that men hearts that have died in those battles there is more bravery that the entire black race because they were believing in something they wanted to be more than an ordinary surviving man that thinks only how to keep his stomach full . Thats all i have to say right now .Thank you .And long live to the white race without it everything shaw be lost .(sorry for my english
pie

Cape Town, South Africa

#165 Feb 5, 2013
listen to Mr Stevie Wonders song "black man" it open your mind snd change your thinking
monsociety

Saltville, VA

#167 Feb 6, 2013
I have theory Africa is uncivilized because there is too much heat there.. to keep calm..
monsociety

Saltville, VA

#168 Feb 6, 2013
Africa is too hot for even black people to live in then shouldn't be there..
monsociety

Saltville, VA

#169 Feb 6, 2013
if the human race moves to outer space ven in a space station yoru kids will come out more evolved because their head will be able to grow and brain grow better because of unrestricted gravity but they could also wind up weaker..
DEEP

Gillette, WY

#170 Feb 15, 2013
Pink Elephant wrote:
"The white race is what keeps the world going.
1. Most non-whites want to immigrate to white countries. Why?
2. Whites are more compassionate
3. Whites are less corrupt"

1. ok
2. u must be a coward
3. you must be living under a rock
white devil

Cedar Hill, TX

#171 Feb 20, 2013
Sunset wrote:
I still can't see what color has to do with being better than anyone else. ITS STILL ALL IN THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAT ONE MAKES WHETHER BLACK OR WHITE or any other color for that matter. The white race does not make this world spin nor causes the sun to shine. We all live on this planet. We are born and we die, we have that in common. If we spend our lives hating another because of color than we go to our graves with hatred and hatred does carry alot of weight on the soul.There is one that is great and He is God, the one who created us all.
go smoke another joint hippy, leave us alone
r horst

Saint Cloud, FL

#173 Feb 24, 2013
as commented. blacks are obviously less intellegent than whites. whiltes and asians have created enormously to society, while blacks in america sell crack and rob for a living. blacks in africa are 1000 yrs or more behind europian and asian races and will never catch up. most black americans can't even speak properly, just axe dem. remember black folks, the slave trade came from one black tribe selling opposing tribe members to the whites, therefore YOU ARE EQAULLY TO BLAME FOR SLAVERY. i knew a teacher who asked a black woman how she came up with her daughter's name. she replied that she didn't, the hospital named her. her name was FEMALE (pronounced femaly)! she didn't have the sense to realize that the hospital had merely denoted the sex of the child! now that's stupid and nignorant!!!! no white person could ever be that damned stupid!
Greg

Croydon, UK

#174 Mar 1, 2013
If that's the case, then the Chinese are superior to whites, they are outnumbering Whites, outeducating whites and will most likely become the most powerful race on the planet, they are more prominent in the world and have a presence in EVERY or almost every country and location on the planet.

Lets not get caught up in this 'superior' bullshit, because its easier to then point fingers at oppressors, land stealers, genocidal leaders and years of endless war to eliminate other religeons, races and cultures JUST out of ignorance.
Greg

Croydon, UK

#175 Mar 1, 2013
Stefan wrote:
Dear black people why do write such stupid things argue with the facts .How can you say that the white people were uncivilized and that the black people had come to Europe to teach the matters.If that was true why there were and still are wild tribes in Africa do dont even know that we exist.
And think that your are superior race just because you are more resistant to some types of weather that is so because you are more like animals even your look tells that.I dont think that i would be leading this argue if the Europeans didnt took you from Africa.Because you should not have computers and know English.You are very proud of that being African right?Then why you all have english names like John,Tom etc .Your names should be pongo jongo frongo speak like fgjfdgjfg jfgdflgl rwitiyjtgjfgi . I,ve never heard for historical battles bettwen blacks people kindoms,empires,republics (ohh i forgot there werent any)
Have you ever heard for the battle of thermopile , marathon,gaugamela,the battle for jerusalem , argincourt,the battle of borodino,waterloo . In all that men hearts that have died in those battles there is more bravery that the entire black race because they were believing in something they wanted to be more than an ordinary surviving man that thinks only how to keep his stomach full . Thats all i have to say right now .Thank you .And long live to the white race without it everything shaw be lost .(sorry for my english
I'm going to try my best to answer this, this is exactly why you can't judge a whole race on a few people, because by this if I met whites for the first time I'd think you all dopey. First of all, battling is nothing to be proud of, death and destruction is never something you should be happy and proud of, if that's the case, then you're sick in the head. One should indeed be proud of his or her nation, culture and values, but that doesn't give you the right to tread on others land and kill them all to take what they have. That doesn't make you superior, it just makes you evil. I'm not proud of the corruption in Africa, but then there is corruption everywhere, just because America and England are more civilized doesn't make them any less corrupted than Africa, they just manage to do it without senseless violence. Given, its a smarter kind of corruption but it's still corruption.

What's this about animals? I'm black and I behave more human than half of the people I've encountered, I actually find it shocking that someone on a planet filled with knowledge about space, history, politics, economy, business opportunities, culture of all kind can be stuck in a tiny little bubble and only want to know about what they see and what their friends tell them. That's small minded. How many of you can take me on toe to toe in a debate about space and the mysteries of the universe? How many of you can say you have a business anything as successful as the one I own and the ones my friends and family own? How many of you can say you are more open minded, more cultured, more well traveled than myself?

The point I'm making is that people always use race as their excuse, there is no point saying blacks are inferior to whites if YOU YOURSELF are not proof of it. Great, Sir Issac Newton was a genius, but what about you? Great, Steve Jobs has achieved a great deal before he unfortunately died, but what did you do? Why should I for a second should I think that YOU as a person are better than me when you've done NOTHING near as great as Steve Jobs or Sir Issac Newton.

Conclusion: People need to stop using the success of 'others' in their argument. It doesn't validate your argument, it just makes you look like an idiot.
Greg

Croydon, UK

#176 Mar 1, 2013
r horst wrote:
as commented. blacks are obviously less intellegent than whites. whiltes and asians have created enormously to society, while blacks in america sell crack and rob for a living. blacks in africa are 1000 yrs or more behind europian and asian races and will never catch up. most black americans can't even speak properly, just axe dem. remember black folks, the slave trade came from one black tribe selling opposing tribe members to the whites, therefore YOU ARE EQAULLY TO BLAME FOR SLAVERY. i knew a teacher who asked a black woman how she came up with her daughter's name. she replied that she didn't, the hospital named her. her name was FEMALE (pronounced femaly)! she didn't have the sense to realize that the hospital had merely denoted the sex of the child! now that's stupid and nignorant!!!! no white person could ever be that damned stupid!
I agree about the slavery, but its the ignorance of both blacks and whites that allowed it to occur, the very fact that you could want another human to be your slave makes you no less barbaric and primitive than even the ones who initiated. White are no newbies to it either, they imposed themselves on America and stole it from native Indians, they warred for years within Eurasia and warred some more over in America, that is more civilized how? They stole Australia, I don't even need to mention the several other places they stole and now claim as their own after eliminating everything there.

No race is perfect, what you soon come to understand is that we as humans are all stupid, primitive and alarmingly fickle, it only takes something smarter than ourselves to prove that. If we as humans spent less time killing, warring and stealing, we would be even more advanced than we are now. When you drop a bomb on a country, you may have just killed the person to discover the cure to cancer, to discover the way in which we could progress to the next step, but we as humans are too stupid to see beyond our own selfish ambitions.

Whites are just as corrupted as blacks, rich and successful whites rarely give a shit about poor whites, so while you defend them and say they are your example of success, they see you as nothing more than scum to buy their products.

If there was a giant ship in every country to take us off this planet in the event of global disaster, what makes you think you'll be worthy enough to be in that less than 10,000 people getting on it and going to the new world? They don't care about you, you can die like the rest of us, suddenly you'll realize you are no more superior to myself. Selfishness has made humans what we are today. And racism stems from lack of open mindedness and lack of intelligence.
gunnar

Weatherford, OK

#177 Mar 20, 2013
white people and blacks are the same but whites left africa to explotr the word while blacks just sat around getting the darkest than ever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pryor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi-Sexual in Billings Jun 23 Mike Huckabee 2
Gay teens Montana Jun 19 15 m Montana 2
"Ted Cruz is Lucifer in the Flesh" Jun 7 Hillary Sucks 2
bow tag Jun 6 jake 2
Gay curious Jun 4 Skarcher 1
Cfnm party Jun 2 Aggie124 1
Iso opiates May 31 JaneO 1

Pryor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance