Are White people superior to Black people?

Created by Knowledge on Dec 24, 2008

1,403 votes

Click on an option to vote

If you're White you're right

Yes

If You're Yellow, you're mello

If You're Brown stick around

No!

If you're Black, get Back!

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“ASPIE? yea thats me!”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 4, 2009
look you sick prick, stay off my forums. I will ban your account.
isaiah

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#2 Sep 23, 2009
yes whites are superior to blacks they are superior at being stupid ignorant and lazy and crazy the majority of them are on welfare they dont take care of their kids the majority per caputa smoke crack use meth and are just uncivilized the way black peple found them in europe very uncivilized when the black man and woman were civilized and contributed well to the advancement of humanity and turned around to civilized these bastard ass white who didnt belive in taking a bath for 800 years can u imagine the stench on their asses especially the queen of england OHHH MYYY GOD there disgusting and the ones who think they are jews the white JEWS arent their fake jews to be a jew u have to be black a white jew is ahkenazic who is their father its ASHKENAZ a convert to the hebraic african faith...
So yes white are superior to blacks as far as being dumb arogant and stupid and lazy and trifling you white trash bitches hahahaha.
write me for your comments besides white people come from black people and were all black and come from the same black mother and father out of africa

iisrael@prodigy.net
LCW

Pacific Grove, CA

#3 Dec 10, 2009
BUMP!!!!!!

Whites are superior.

If your black get back! lol @
harvey

Absarokee, MT

#4 Dec 15, 2009
we were created equal by Yahweh who makes no distinction between any persons. The only thing is weather a person is righteous or unrightous.
Tim

Maplewood, NJ

#5 Jan 12, 2010
well I think obvioulsy yes. Look at all of philosophers,inventors, creators and explorers. Look at how primitive africa is. europeans made it to the moon before any one in africa even came close to developing any thing usefull.

Since: Aug 09

Stourbridge, UK

#6 Feb 8, 2010
Tim wrote:
well I think obvioulsy yes. Look at all of philosophers,inventors, creators and explorers. Look at how primitive africa is. europeans made it to the moon before any one in africa even came close to developing any thing usefull.
I agree with you entirely, you see its strange because as usual its ok for everyone to say black people are physically superior (its all celebrations of agreement) yet when its blatantly obvious that the white race are more intelligent than the black race you get called a racist, which is basically a case of all those white people being racist against their own racist aka media brainwashing.
alien

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Feb 27, 2010
all races are equal...
all racists should burn in hell...
bla bla bla

Newark, NJ

#8 Feb 27, 2010
all racises are created equal. were have you been?
Sunset

Riverton, WY

#9 Mar 1, 2010
Tim wrote:
Race did not have anything to do with the above named accomplishments, it was the intelligence and determination that one had to make a difference in the world.
justin

Lake Arrowhead, CA

#10 Mar 2, 2010
well if you look at the races as wholes then the white race has been more successful than the black race with the time both have had on this planet. It was the white ancestors that took the risk to leave their safe home in africa for something better, while the black ancestors "played it safe". I believe this is where the "differences tree" is rooted.
Sunset

Riverton, WY

#11 Mar 3, 2010
justin wrote:
well if you look at the races as wholes then the white race has been more successful than the black race with the time both have had on this planet. It was the white ancestors that took the risk to leave their safe home in africa for something better, while the black ancestors "played it safe". I believe this is where the "differences tree" is rooted.
Yeah, if you think so. Why don't we just say that everyone has their own point of view and opinion. After all this is America Right? The words i used in my comment i chose very carefully which is to say this is how I see things. Now, just because we have different opinions in this matter, does not mean i don't like you, i just do not see what color has to do with doing better in this life. so i'll be singing off for now. bye
Pink Elephant

Chengdu, China

#12 Mar 3, 2010
The white race is what keeps the world going.

1. Most non-whites want to immigrate to white countries. Why?
2. Whites are more compassionate
3. Whites are less corrupt
4. Whites have a healthy disrespect for the law. Non-whites have an unhealthy disrespect for the law.
5. Whites are inventors ex. plane, car, phone, computer, fridge, TV, radio, etc...
6. Whites are musicians ex. Mozart, Beethoven, Jimmy Page, Eddie van Halen, Eric Clapton, John Lennon etc.
7. Whites are philosophers ex. Aristotle, Socrates, etc.
8. Whites are writers ex. Tolkein, Shakespeare, Dickens, Tolstoy, Orwell etc.
9. Whites are rich ex. Bill Gates
10. Whites are better military leaders ex. Attila the Hun, Caesar, Patton, Washington etc...
11. Whites are better fighters ex. Fedor, Lesnar, Mir, GS Pierre, Marciano
12. Whites are better leaders ex. David Duke, Nick Griffin
13. Whites are stronger ex. Paul Anderson, Mariusz Pudzianowski, etc.
14. Whites are the best actors ex. Tom Hanks, Anthony Hopkins, Christian Bale, Mel Gibson etc.

All the non-white races combined can't even come close to the greatness of the white race. I have just given enormous evidence.
Sunset

Riverton, WY

#13 Mar 4, 2010
I still can't see what color has to do with being better than anyone else. ITS STILL ALL IN THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAT ONE MAKES WHETHER BLACK OR WHITE or any other color for that matter. The white race does not make this world spin nor causes the sun to shine. We all live on this planet. We are born and we die, we have that in common. If we spend our lives hating another because of color than we go to our graves with hatred and hatred does carry alot of weight on the soul.There is one that is great and He is God, the one who created us all.
ncwob

Riverton, WY

#14 Mar 9, 2010
Pink Elephant wrote:
The white race is what keeps the world going.
1. Most non-whites want to immigrate to white countries. Why?
2. Whites are more compassionate
3. Whites are less corrupt
4. Whites have a healthy disrespect for the law. Non-whites have an unhealthy disrespect for the law.
5. Whites are inventors ex. plane, car, phone, computer, fridge, TV, radio, etc...
6. Whites are musicians ex. Mozart, Beethoven, Jimmy Page, Eddie van Halen, Eric Clapton, John Lennon etc.
7. Whites are philosophers ex. Aristotle, Socrates, etc.
8. Whites are writers ex. Tolkein, Shakespeare, Dickens, Tolstoy, Orwell etc.
9. Whites are rich ex. Bill Gates
10. Whites are better military leaders ex. Attila the Hun, Caesar, Patton, Washington etc...
11. Whites are better fighters ex. Fedor, Lesnar, Mir, GS Pierre, Marciano
12. Whites are better leaders ex. David Duke, Nick Griffin
13. Whites are stronger ex. Paul Anderson, Mariusz Pudzianowski, etc.
14. Whites are the best actors ex. Tom Hanks, Anthony Hopkins, Christian Bale, Mel Gibson etc.
All the non-white races combined can't even come close to the greatness of the white race. I have just given enormous evidence.
Obviously you haven't been reading the news, i have, that is why i find it is hard for me to agree with you. It seems to me that you think you have all the answers to the worlds problems but in reality you don't. I beg to differ on all especially on music. I would think that the black people are excellent musicians and singers. Ben E King, James Brown, Marvin Gaye, Micheal Jackson, Staple Singers, Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, Beyonce, Chris Brown,
Usher and so many many more. now that is what i call music, and oh before i sign off, the dancing? You can't beat that. I have just given enormous evidence.
anti-racists

Manila, Philippines

#15 Mar 18, 2010
though whites have contributed more and possessed superior characteristics than blacks do, everyone is created EQUAL. We must not be racists one day the tables will turn and the blacks are gonna be greater than whites do.
Aran

United States

#16 Mar 20, 2010
Cowboy up, soldiers! We r the superior race. That is why God made Adam. The man made in Gods image. White. Thousands of years before Eve were black(the beasts) and asian women. But in Gods eyes, none were good enough for Adam, so he made Eve. Also, Jesus was a jew. And the other jews killed jesus because jesus was helping the other races. Jews stay with their own race. As do the majority of the races. 1488 we must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children
Philbo

Basingstoke, UK

#17 Mar 21, 2010
Actually Aran, who says that God is white? Have you actually seen him? There is nothing in the bible that says he is white either.
abbo

Melbourne, Australia

#18 Mar 24, 2010
whites are so intellegent they go around the world dispossesing,murdering,raping, war-mongering,hating,etc.
so much so for your so-called civilization.

blacks are spiritully advanced and their hearts are not made of stone.
it is the cursed white race that came to the black man's land UNINVITED.I want to see you white scums to pack up and go back to that cold and damp island you call england where english and rubbish spoken.

we the blacks want our Australia back.we don't want intellegent whites here.
Tea Cup

Riverton, WY

#19 Mar 24, 2010
abbo wrote:
whites are so intellegent they go around the world dispossesing,murdering,raping, war-mongering,hating,etc.
so much so for your so-called civilization.
blacks are spiritully advanced and their hearts are not made of stone.
it is the cursed white race that came to the black man's land UNINVITED.I want to see you white scums to pack up and go back to that cold and damp island you call england where english and rubbish spoken.
we the blacks want our Australia back.we don't want intellegent whites here.

I know what you mean. It would be a better world if the white people would only see that this world was not made for them only.
They seem to think so the way they continue to think they are more superior than all other races. I notice that they copy the black way of singing and dancing, the latinos way of speaking, the native american culture. I say get their own if they have any, i don't think they do.
Buchule James

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

#20 Mar 29, 2010
I think thatwhite people are not superior to black people, that is absolute hogwash, people who say whites are superior to blacks are just ignorant. Someone said that all inventions were made by white people, that may be true but ask yourself why, this is bcoz blacks were not given any opportunity to be able to invent anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pryor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Did Ebay Purge 15,000 Sellers? (Aug '13) Thu Darrel Rogers 8
Help me find him (Aug '11) Dec 14 Shhhh 2
The President is Using Al Sharpton to Divide th... Dec 6 Culture Auditor 1
Review: Paris Nails (Oct '11) Dec 3 Ria G 6
Fromberg Music Forum (Dec '12) Dec 3 Musikologist 8
Just need to rant...care to join in? (May '13) Nov '14 BeingWiser 3
Flood warning issued (Jul '11) Jul '11 Canada Day wknd 1
Pryor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web