Is 1460 AM Racist radio catering to TEABAGGERS?

Created by Yessica Alba on Sep 3, 2010

80 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

mornings especially racist

Jose de Carmel

Gilroy, CA

#129 Dec 26, 2012
White Guy wrote:
Dude --we are both White -- stop trolliing and represent --as you know more Whites are on Welfare anyway . We can hate on the Mexes together but don't pretend to be one , <quoted text>
Puto racist Anglo, you can hate Mexicans all you want, I love the USA, free sh!t for everyone, Jerry Brown is my home boy he loves us Raza. You just hate because we get it all at your dumb ass expense ha ha ha. My 8 kids and 7 grandchildren are well taken care of thanks to you, gracias pendejo.

Viva Mexico and Viva Obama!!!

XIV GUEY!!!
Jose de Carmel

Gilroy, CA

#130 Dec 26, 2012
Esselen Nation wrote:
Father Serra burni in HELL and shout out to my Mexican Raza-
Hola compa, viva la Raza!!!! Que se vallan a chingar a su madre Los gabachos!!! Mas EBT para mi!!!!
Juan Gonzales

North Fork, CA

#131 Dec 26, 2012
What a loaded question. It's like the lawyer asking the hostile witness, "Answer yes or no; are you still beating your wife?"
Django

Concord, CA

#132 Jan 5, 2013
1460 racist radio ! I agree -Quentin Tarantino approved this message
Django

Concord, CA

#133 Jan 5, 2013
Ja Ja -Joe from Carmel-pinche mierda -your red neck is shoein nice try-go back to Europe- where the Whie Women At?!
Jose de Carmel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola compa, viva la Raza!!!! Que se vallan a chingar a su madre Los gabachos!!! Mas EBT para mi!!!!
Anti Serra Diablo

Concord, CA

#134 Jan 5, 2013
The Catholic Church canonized this Spaniard scum .Father Serra eas the Pol Pot, the Hitler of Carmel Enslaving the Natives, Genocide;( Father Serra is burning in HELL and listens to 1460
Radio- burn in Hell Republican Party for voting against Aif to Hurricane Samdy Survivors -Shame on typing! While people -please stop shooting our children .
Esselen Nation

Concord, CA

#135 Jan 5, 2013
Ya Ho- we come from
The rock... If we could replace The Morning guy, we could start healing . Otherwise , the Slavemasters still live in the Maiin house . While we wait for the day when other people protest this despicable Hate speech-Tatonka
Jose de Carmel

Boise, ID

#136 Jan 7, 2013
Django wrote:
Ja Ja -Joe from Carmel-pinche mierda -your red neck is shoein nice try-go back to Europe- where the Whie Women At?! <quoted text>
Que paso compa? Por que re enojas? Nomas digo la verdad. Aqui en Los Estados Unidos vivimos como Reyes. Los gabachos estan pendejos los dan todo gratis. Eres pendejo si no approvechas todo lo que US los da.

Viva Obama, Viva Mexico, Viva food stamps, Viva free health care, we Mexicanos live like kings!!! Gracias gabachos!!!
Jose de Carmel

Boise, ID

#137 Jan 7, 2013
Esselen Nation wrote:
Ya Ho- we come from
The rock... If we could replace The Morning guy, we could start healing . Otherwise , the Slavemasters still live in the Maiin house . While we wait for the day when other people protest this despicable Hate speech-Tatonka
Replace the morning guy with PIOLIN POR LA MAÑANA!!!!!

The modern day slavemaster give us Mexicans free sh!t. Free food, free healthcare, low income housing, even jobs and the language is changing to Español. Gracias gabachos. Viva Obama, viva Jerry Brown, they are my homeboys.
Smallpox Blanket

Salinas, CA

#138 Jan 9, 2013
Jose, I mean Troll Joe from Carmel..
Yo are stupid.redneck racist, you make the KKK look like your sister.Isaw you on the Redneck Comedy Tour.
Morgans Hill

Salinas, CA

#139 Jan 9, 2013
I am a TROLL .I live in Morgans Hill aka Jose de Carmel. I hate myself. I approved this message.
Jose de Carmel

Boise, ID

#140 Jan 9, 2013
Smallpox Blanket wrote:
Jose, I mean Troll Joe from Carmel..
Yo are stupid.redneck racist, you make the KKK look like your sister.Isaw you on the Redneck Comedy Tour.
Ja ja ja... Quien te molesto la cola cabron? Los KKK me la pela igual como tu Ja ja ja.

No ses pendejo es facil agarrar servicios. toda mi familia, mi compadres y todos los de mi vesindad reciben ayuda.

Razista? Solo tu puto, a mi me gusta los gabachos. Ello los dan todo

Viva mi presidente Obama!!!
Jose de Carmel

Boise, ID

#141 Jan 9, 2013
Morgans Hill wrote:
I am a TROLL .I live in Morgans Hill aka Jose de Carmel. I hate myself. I approved this message.
Que es un troll? y por que tu apruebas este mensaje?

No mas tienes envida puto por que yo vivo como Rey aqui en los Estados y tu no... Ja ja ja

Viva Obama!!
Jose de Carmel

Boise, ID

#142 Jan 9, 2013
Smallpox Blanket wrote:
I saw you on the Redneck Comedy Tour.
Calmate GUEY ja ja ja !!!!

Deveras mirar el comediante Polo Polo.
Smallpox Blanket

Concord, CA

#143 Feb 10, 2013
Joe, Guero , you EBT using loser, saw you eith your ugly fat wife, You have your Akas, don't take my Ak! Jajaja, culero BtTW, tu mama es la fichera de Carmel y Calle Market en Salas!
Jose de Carmel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja ja ja... Quien te molesto la cola cabron? Los KKK me la pela igual como tu Ja ja ja.
No ses pendejo es facil agarrar servicios. toda mi familia, mi compadres y todos los de mi vesindad reciben ayuda.
Razista? Solo tu puto, a mi me gusta los gabachos. Ello los dan todo
Viva mi presidente Obama!!!
Joe from Salinas

Concord, CA

#144 Feb 10, 2013
1460 am Mornimg Show and it's buffoonish
Host--Mukk Cavron-narrow is a joke. Kind of like Dick Cheney, Tea Party, Mark Rubio, David Duke, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, John Rocker, KKK, Minutemen, Adolph Hitler, Jose de Carmel aka Joe from Carmel, Chavo del 8, and Farher Junipero Serta--all scum buckets and knuckle draggers!! Losets, all, and please
Never Reproduce! Ugh, no one likes you, no one cares about your ugly wife, ugly kids,
and your serial postings.
Jose de Salinas

Ballwin, MO

#145 Feb 11, 2013
Joe from Salinas wrote:
1460 am Mornimg Show and it's buffoonish
Host--Mukk Cavron-narrow is a joke. Kind of like Dick Cheney, Tea Party, Mark Rubio, David Duke, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, John Rocker, KKK, Minutemen, Adolph Hitler, Jose de Carmel aka Joe from Carmel, Chavo del 8, and Farher Junipero Serta--all scum buckets and knuckle draggers!! Losets, all, and please
Never Reproduce! Ugh, no one likes you, no one cares about your ugly wife, ugly kids,
and your serial postings.
Like George Lopez would say... "why you crying" ha ha ha ha !!!!

That's all you have fool? Never reproduce? Ugly wife? and the same names you love to write down? What a pathetic loser you are, you just hate when people point out the truth you can't refute. It burns you from theinside out. Te duele ha ha ha

Salinas sucks because Los Hispanos la cagan
Big Oso

Salinas, CA

#146 Feb 12, 2013
Just like 1460, if the cops would have been honorable instead of what they did this wouldnt be an issue. Now they are scared little girls shooting elderly women delivering papers. This is 1 guy and with all the resources at their disposal ia making them look like fools. Even biden is back tracking to get the media to convince people that they arent being traitorus scum and defying the Constitution and the 2A. It was only 1 week ago they were all bold dictating policy writing E.O.s and telling everyone how it will be. There are 10 million more people that will come out of the woodwork as soon as they try to violate peoples rights. They are a paper dragon and this guy is proving it for all to see. I bet right now there are people pooping their diapers and cowering in fear that have done the same thing to people these lowlife buracrats and their lackeys did to this guy. I wouldnt want to try to guess how many people are wishing this guy well for taking the fight to them. I hope they are enjoying the fear and helpless that is felt by people when dealing with them. No matter how they try to spin this and demonize guy they are the ones to blame because of their policies towards the public whom they swore to protect. As for using drones and killing him if they do it will show everybody that how far the Constitution is meaningless in their eyes. There is no justification they can dream up or secret document to do it. We are a land of laws and rights if they violate that now the banking scumbags and burracrats win. Either way the cowards and parasites know if they kill him they lose and if they bring him in they will having to admit they are a corrupt violent and dis honorable thugs that violate peoples rights and then cover it up and railroad people that cause problems. To make it worse deranged people like fienstein obumbles bloomturd morgan and long list of other losers think that thes turds are the only ones who should guns because they are ther for our protection. This is proof that these people are mentally equal to a drip off of a melting ice cube. Just look at the truck those poor women were driving and the bullet marks. They opened fire without even verifying the target and the truck was a different make and color. Obviously the kind of treatment an un armed population of subjects that the gun grabbers would like to have so there is no way to contest ther will. Watch them back pedal and change the tone from demanding gun control to working inside the 2A to protect rights now that the curtain of invincibility and strength has been pulled back to expose what feeble and weak little depots these wanna be rulers really are, Like cockroaches they will scurry away and will hide. Make no mistake they will eventually slither back to try again-
Juan Milian

Salinas, CA

#147 Feb 12, 2013
Aztlán: A Journal of Chicano Studies

Volume 37, Number 2
Fall 2012

The Fall 2012 issue of Aztlán: A Journal of Chicano Studies presents essays on race and gender in the 1930s film-- " La venganza de Pancho Villa" ; U.S. agribusiness and Mexican labor in the inter-war period; the impact of cultural practice on women’s fertility choices; and charro groups’ efforts to claim suburban space in Southern California. The dossier section explores the punk scene in East Los Angeles, offering a scholarly assessment of its place in the cultural and artistic history of the era, a discussion of the bands that are often overlooked, and an eyewitness account that captures the energy and force of the movement and its music. The art of Marta Sanchez is featured in the artist’s communiqué and on the cover.

Not Featured on 1460 AM.
Jose de Salinas

United States

#148 Feb 12, 2013
Juan Milian wrote:
Aztlán: A Journal of Chicano Studies
Volume 37, Number 2
Fall 2012
The Fall 2012 issue of Aztlán: A Journal of Chicano Studies presents essays on race and gender in the 1930s film-- " La venganza de Pancho Villa" ; U.S. agribusiness and Mexican labor in the inter-war period; the impact of cultural practice on women’s fertility choices; and charro groups’ efforts to claim suburban space in Southern California. The dossier section explores the punk scene in East Los Angeles, offering a scholarly assessment of its place in the cultural and artistic history of the era, a discussion of the bands that are often overlooked, and an eyewitness account that captures the energy and force of the movement and its music. The art of Marta Sanchez is featured in the artist’s communiqué and on the cover.
Not Featured on 1460 AM.
Great event but-
It wasn't feature on a lot of diffrent radio stations... so what

Salinas still sucks...
Pancho Villa would've been disappointed at nuestra gente de hoy.

What a waste, kids have the opportunity to get educated and Hispanics have the highest drop out rate... how sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prunedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar 24 mando 12
News Boyfriend of slain vendor can't fathom shooting (Jan '11) Mar 21 Eng teacher 17
News Watsonville police nab 37 suspected taggers (Apr '09) Mar 16 yungbueno 146
News Vanessa Hudgens (Oct '07) Mar 11 Lela 38
Are Mexicans tired of White People in Salinas? (Mar '13) Mar 10 Pablo Pinga 26
News Silver Alert issued out of Santa Cruz County Nov '14 Dangerous Teacher... 1
News Earthquake: 3.2 quake strikes near San Juan Bau... (Jul '14) Jul '14 anonymous 1
Prunedale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Prunedale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]