Oil steadies near $61

Oil steadies near $61

There are 5 comments on the Money story from Sep 26, 2006, titled Oil steadies near $61. In it, Money reports that:

Oil fell toward $61 Tuesday on robust U.S. inventories ahead of the winter heating season, but producer group OPEC said the price slide from peaks this summer had gone far enough.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Money.

speed_buggy

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2006
The US will not be using its inventories/reserves.

The price of gasoline is going to go back to the way it was plus as cold prepares to set in natural gas will go up yet again and so will electricity.

The regulatory boards that govern the price hikes of natural gas and electricity in their respective localities are the puppets as they never refuse a price hike.

Billions extra for the utilities every year but their well is always dry and their coffers always empty.
speed_buggy

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2006
Always demanding more like those rich crooked preachers and their black hole bank acounts, give, give, give.
Just Me

San Josť, Costa Rica

#3 Sep 26, 2006
Just in time for the Republicans to keep their majority in Congress...
Well, you gotta hand it too them, they are clever...
speed_buggy

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2006
Just Me wrote:
Well, you gotta hand it too them, they are clever...
Kniving and manipulative is more like it.
Just Me

San Josť, Costa Rica

#5 Sep 26, 2006
speed_buggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Kniving and manipulative is more like it.
yep...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prudhoe Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alaska LNG plans water testing, drilling for su... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jennie 1
Fire and Gas (Jan '16) Jan '16 Iceeyoo 1
News 'Ice Road Truckers': No Lisa Kelly on IRT Season 6 (Jun '12) Nov '15 Cantusee 14
News Putting the hammer down: Sterling woman to be f... (Jun '09) Jan '15 Tundra Wookie 4
An Affair In Prudhoe Bay (Jun '14) Nov '14 slipperyslope 5
Schlumberger Men just full of cheaters!!! (Nov '10) Oct '14 slipperyslope 4
News Bulletin 02/09/14 (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ray 1

Prudhoe Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prudhoe Bay Mortgages