Japanese visitor continues mysterious solo trek, pulling cart as he heads to Prudhoe Bay
#1 Jan 23, 2009
Has anyone checked this guy's ID? Who is he working for? Has DoD investigated?
Hypothetically... What a great way to recon a route of attack for our national enemies, west of Alaska. All that has to be done is to track this guy from satellite. All kinds of data necessary to a ground commander can be collected, analyzed, etc.
You say,"Come on! Don't be paranoid!" Really? I used to think the homeless man's warning of Communist China invading The USA on horseback was not feasible...Until I factored in the following facts:
1. China could hit 75 major cities with missiles from Panama (not classified & known since the 1980's).
2. The Clintonese sold Communist China Hi-tech stuff related to Nat'l Security (Common knowledge).
3. With hi-tech missiles all electricity can be stopped by special bombs, nothing else destroyed.
4. China already recon'd the west coast years ago with shiploads of "illegal aliens" "seeking freedom". Sure. Yeah, I believe that...NOT!
5. Red China already has the manpower, animals, ships, etc. to conduct such a primitive-style invasion.
6. Show me one town in the USA that doesn't have a Chinese fastfood business. I'll show you a town that probably isn't in the USA. Past Chinese conquests were halted mostly by lack of food for troops. Although the local Chinese food stores may be Patriotic Americans, Historically cooks' lives were often spared to serve the warriors.
The question arises,"He's Japanese. What does that have to do with Red China?" Easy,$$$, Blackmail, & other vairous possibilities. Who is he working for & Why? I don't buy the religious bunk. This nation has far too many enemies at home & abroad for this to be happenstance. No, something HUGE is at stake here in my opinion.
The other question that arises is, "Who will attack first?" Russia, Red China, Muslim Radicals,
or whoever has the 20ish missing man-packed nukes that the former Soviet Union can't account for (not classified info either)? It's not a question of whether or not such will happen. It's a question of When? Where? & How?
No, I'm afraid that by the time our so-called leaders wake up from their drunken parties where they worship the gods of hedonism, gold, greed, & power, the "writing on the wall" will have condemned our beloved nation to termination & with it ALL the Freedoms we enjoy.
Prove me wrong.I dare ya. But, make sure you do the Homework.
#2 Feb 25, 2009
Who are you to be juging if someone needs to be investgated by DoD.
#3 Mar 7, 2009
Problem: The japanese hate the chinese.
#4 Mar 9, 2009
I would say that he is a concerned citizen that just ask an honest question. If the slant eye, no insult meant, is for real then no problem leave him alone. If not we have stopped a problem. What is the big deal with that?
#5 Mar 9, 2009
I agree. Today anything is possible. It sounded far fetched to do what was done on 9/11, but it was done. If the guy is just sight seeing no problem, however if not maybe we need to know.
#6 Sep 11, 2009
I totally agree with this question. The north slope pipeline carries a lot of oil to the world. Think about the loss of revenue for Alaska and all the workers there if an extended shutdown were to occur.An invasion following an e bomb would probably not be successful as we have the ability to strike from the midwest or west coast readily, just saying,who says it would not be a coordinated attack on all bases that carry long range bombers or missiles. I'm talking out of school a bit but there are ways to make something like this to happen As the man said, look at 9-11
Add your comments below
|An Affair In Prudhoe Bay||Oct 19||slipperyslope||3|
|Schlumberger Men just full of cheaters!!! (Nov '10)||Oct 19||slipperyslope||4|
|Bulletin 02/09/14 (Feb '14)||Feb '14||Ray||1|
|Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10)||Apr '13||gee||6|
|Shell learning about the Arctic the hard way (Nov '12)||Nov '12||Eric||1|
|Free Alaska Pipeline on-line novel (Nov '12)||Nov '12||Mike de Anahein||1|
|'Ice Road Truckers': No Lisa Kelly on IRT Season 6 (Jun '12)||Sep '12||quanah||13|
Find what you want!
Search Prudhoe Bay Forum Now