Hi, I am looking for a online network marketer who is willing to be my partner in business
@Supreme Wealth Alliance by just using your facebook and twitter or other social networking sites.
The business is very very simple. Actually this is made for Filipinos but since its not only
Filipinos who wants to experience financial freedom, I would like to invite you have a partner
in this business.

This business is about MLM or leverage... but we have a perfect payplan system...all you do is
invite your friends to join in and every friend you get, you have 20$ each. yes 20$ each except
for 2nd, 3rd and 7th referral and the rest is yours at 20$ each. then once you get 6 people under
you, you get 70$. aside from earning 20$ each of them. now, maybe you asked what happens to my
2nd 3rd and 7th referrals? they will be passed up to your upline. the upline gets 20$ each of them.
The same thing will happen to you if you have a direct referral, his/her 2nd, 3rd and 7th referral
will be passed up to you as his/her upline. so... tell me how many friends can you invite to join in?
lets say...

5 friends...(remember:$20/per person; only your direct referral is passed up)

(YOU)

FRIEND #1 (2nd, 3rd, 7th referral will be passed up to you.)$60
FRIEND #2 (2nd, 3rd, 7th referral will be passed up to you.)$60
FRIEND #3 (2nd, 3rd, 7th referral will be passed up to you.)$60
FRIEND #4 (2nd, 3rd, 7th referral will be passed up to you.)$60
FRIEND #5 (2nd, 3rd, 7th referral will be passed up to you.)$60
-------
is this ok for you by just facebooking and tweeting $300
with your friends ======

please click and like my page:
www.facebook.com/EZincome4all

or you can add me:
www.facebook.com/asianbbw

or my SWA WEBSITE:
www.maria76.swaultimate.com

OR listen to our foreign member:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

once you join in... with your $55 onetime investment but lifetime enjoyment... you also get...
2,100 ++ downloadable ebooks which some of it you can resell because it comes with their resale rights.