funguscrotch

Evansville, IN

#1 Sep 7, 2011
Ive been making meth for well over ten years now and i dont have a problem saying that im probably the best meth cooker in all of webster county.
And now im going to reveal two of my greatest meth cooking secrets that up until now ive never let anybody know about. Other want to be meth cookers have been following me around spying on me for years and despite all their sneakiness ive somehow managed to keep my cooking techniques a secret.

Until now.

Now im ready to reveal the two mosty important meth cooking secrets ever known to man. And that man is me because im the only one who knows these two top secret ingredients.

And those two secret ingredients are...

CONCENTRATED CAT PISS AND MY OWN PERSONAL SPERM.

Thats right i use cat piss that i boil and cook into a more concentrated form of cat piss and i use sperm that i collect directly from condoms that i save from when i am having fun with my favorite meth-whores.

So all you meth heads out there have fun now while you are using my recipe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fly the Confederate flag high 2 hr You DAMN RIGHT 5
News Illoffee Quinton McVay, 40, Clay (Jul '11) 8 hr C Roe 17
Is there any happy married ppl in Caldwell that... 10 hr caldwell countiqn 2
Snitches?? 10 hr there u go 6
people see everything 12 hr my advice 15
Any good tattoo artists around clay? Tue wally 3
KenDell Copeland cheating on babys mom Jul 27 Regretful Gurl 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Providence Mortgages