What about her?
oldfriend

Belton, KY

#2 Jan 14, 2012
She is a nice girl.
Curious

Belton, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2012
A lot of people like to start rumors about her because their lives suck. She gets caught in the cross hares a lot!!!
jones

United States

#4 Jan 21, 2012
I personally love Mickie and jay! I'd advise that no one start anything cuz she's got a heck of a lot on her plate! For someone who thought she was going nowhere with her life, they should are her now. She supports her family and doesn't complain like most ppl would. We all have our own problems but life is what u make it and she's doing just fine without hypocritical idiots starting stuff

Love u Mickie!
Mickie

Murray, KY

#5 Jan 22, 2012
Aww I love you too Jones. I'm glad that even though I'm on this site that there hasn't been any bashing about me. I hate how people sit there and decide to bash someone just because they want to.
Kathleen Newill Riley

Princeton, KY

#6 Feb 29, 2012
She's a doll. I have known her a while now, she's always quick to chat and very nice. I can second about crossfire gossip, seems the LESS a person does to get into anything around here the more people think they know. It's been rumored I've had children taken away from me, I've lived in a long term 3 way where I had multiple abortions, the list goes on. Providence has a way of lumping people together no matter the individual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lance Lane (Feb '12) 5 min mothers love 22
Alicia Shearer got the best dope in town 46 min Dacia 1
Kristen fischer Tue hey 5
guy Mar 27 joose 6
Brian hall is a snitch (Mar '14) Mar 26 simon 6
Jennie dunbar Mar 25 jojo 1
sommer owen?? (Dec '13) Mar 23 just sayin 12

Flood Warning for Webster County was issued at April 01 at 4:51PM EDT

Providence Dating
Find my Match