moral

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2013
What has happened to our kids. Yes when I was 14 or 15 I was curious about sex. But most 14 to 15 yr olds now are very active. They get pregnant and are treated like rock stars . They continue their juvenile ways playing sports and video games. Grandparents raise the baby and they are limited in parent skills already . Stop glamorizing teen pregnancy!!!! Most of these will be getting aid as soon as baby born. It's a life changing thing people
the cold truth

Providence, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
I agree with you that we need a local abortion clinic. Great idea!
:)

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2013
the cold truth wrote:
I agree with you that we need a local abortion clinic. Great idea!
Yeah and youre momma should have just swallowed you!!!!
MindovaMatta

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Awesome
LovingLife

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2013
All this is true but if ya wanna change it ya gotta go out and do something besides write online to 5 people in a state and All Babies Should Be Allowed To Live Period
moral

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Not the baby's fault. And not advocating abortions. But look around at the girls pregnant. And half aren't sure who the daddy is . Then people act like these kids will be great parents . Great parents have jobs to support their creation. They take full responsibility for their actions . Yet most people don't see a problem. IT IS A PROBLEM when you irresponsibly create something you can't take care of.
TheTruthKills

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2013
Soo true I somewhat feel bad for people put in those circumstances I def understand its just sad that this is a really big issue today in a society that should of came a long way past this by now but some people won't ever learn and the whole mess just keeps repeating itself
funny sht

Oakland City, IN

#8 Feb 7, 2013
TheTruthKills wrote:
Soo true I somewhat feel bad for people put in those circumstances I def understand its just sad that this is a really big issue today in a society that should of came a long way past this by now but some people won't ever learn and the whole mess just keeps repeating itself
I agree!!!!!!!! and it keeps getting worse with all these white girls that watch to much M TV and rap music and think it is cool to have all these mixed kids!!!!~!!! but obama will take care of them!!!!!!!!!!
TheTruthKills

United States

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Nothin wrong with mixed kids no room for racism in this world too many other bad things happening to tear people apart already we need to stick together put our difference aside
dad

Duluth, GA

#10 Feb 9, 2013
I agree .... This is not about race. Just too dang young to have babies.
webcohs

Duluth, GA

#12 Feb 10, 2013
I've had two girls ask me not to wear a condom cuz it feels better. How'd raising a kid at 15 feels????? And almost any of them will send nude pics . Crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rat Served 6 hr Sure 18
walmart hair salon 7 hr Curious 9
abbie mathew 14 hr The Mook 3
John scumbag (Aug '15) 19 hr the one 10
Bright Life Farms is a bad place (Nov '10) Thu DebbieHopper5567 100
Crystal Davis Apr 27 nasty 4
Darrell Short ... ??? . Where he at now ? Apr 26 My dude 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Providence Mortgages